Official TGO LG101 Pro Tech Buy in thread ORDERS NOW CLOSED

For those of you waiting, they should be there soon, I was shocked that some of these made it only hours after I shipped them, very impressed with that,

It seems the Knoxville area has a slower way to distribute the mail, but they are on the way and not to worry they are insured if the unforeseen was to happen

These knives are sharp as I told you guys, they will cut if you look at them wrong! Edited by willis68

For those of you waiting, they should be there soon, I was shocked that some of these made it only hours after I shipped them, very impressed with that,

It seems the Knoxville area has a slower way to distribute the mail, but they are on the way and not to worry they are insured if the unforeseen was to happen

These knives are sharp as I told you guys, they will cut if you look at them wrong!

It's true.  Some days they show up in the early A.M. and others they don't show up until the afternoon. Or the next day...

I was surprised to get it that fast. USPS is really hit and miss here. I won't send anyting through them here after I paid two day priority on some IRS paperwork, with tracking and the signature thing when it delivered in hand. Shipped out a week after paying. Never again...

On the other hand, I never have issues with FedEx or UPS here....

Edited by Ted S.

Just got #6 out of the box and I am quite impressed! The weight is a lot less than it looks like it would be and the spring action is no joke. Tight blade and this thing is just darn sweet!

Till I played with it I planned on using it like any of my other carry knives, but this thing looks so good I don't know if I want to use it as an every day tool. 

Any one else plan on using the heck out of it?

Thanks Willis! I am looking forward to the upcoming lineup!

• Like 2

I use a little Kershaw like it's one of my appendages, it has been unbelievable and its a lot smaller which I have found to be perfect for everyday use. I even lube it with veggie oil for the amount of use it gets while I'm grilling.

The LG101 will be great for when I'm not carrying. 

• Like 1

That's sweet! Thanks for the idea and now I need to control myself from not making these a collection too!

I'm an idiot. Not so much for this one, but for all the others in the safe. No way I could wear them all out if I chopped up shit for a living. :)

• Like 1

I'm probably going to leave mine in the safe. I ordered another ProTech for carry.

This is why I bought another, my free #1 of 60 will stay in the safe, the other will be carried by me. I probably am to blame for you calling yourself an Idiot Mike, so I am as well LOL,

Guys these will be great carry knives and as long as you do not abuse them I am sure they will remain is darn good shape.

I have this one on the way for carry...

http://www.bladehq.com/item--Protech-Godson-Automatic-Knife--22213

protech-godson-706-sm-satin-maple-black_

Mike that is another beauty, I'm going to have to get a photo on here to show the damage this new law has done to me. I've been fascinated with autos since I first saw "The Magnificent Seven". I never even handled one now I have four (binge buyer). Enjoy.

Joe W.

Mike that is another beauty, I'm going to have to get a photo on here to show the damage this new law has done to me. I've been fascinated with autos since I first saw "The Magnificent Seven". I never even handled one now I have four (binge buyer). Enjoy.

Joe W.

Very nice choice.

Finally had a chance to take a closer look at the knife. The quality is obviously fantastic. The actions is smooth and super fast. The anodized TGO logo looks better in person. 

The only drawback is the lack of grip/texture on the handle. The handle is extremely smooth and slick. I'm often hot and sweaty when using a knife the most, so I'm not sure how well that would work. I never intended on carrying this knife, so that doesn't really matter.

Thank you again to everyone in making this happen.

• Like 2

#49 arrived a few minutes ago.  When I saw the crushed box end, I was worried untill I saw the knife remained in the box undamaged.

I'm very impressed with this knife!  It's much too nice to see any rough use.  Many thanks to Willis, TGO and ProTech for making these knives happen.

• Like 2