Official TGO LG101 Pro Tech Buy in thread ORDERS NOW CLOSED

[quote name="TripleDigitRide" post="1158422" timestamp="1402663012"]Do you have a photo of the other side?[/quote] There's a pic of the other side posted in the other 101 thread. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a pic of the other side posted in the other 101 thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That Picture is not the TGO knife, but it will be similar, that is a run for another forum, ours will have Knife freedom Day 7/1/2014 on it
  • Like 1

Thanks for the time and work you've contributed on this.

Actually, I bet willis has spent many, many more times the amount of effort dealing with us and posting info than he has in dealing with ProTech.

Now for that he deserves a great big "Thank You."

Keeping track of everything here , answering all the questions, and just keeping us all happy probably has given him an ulcer.

• Like 4

Very nice. I think I, and probably many others assumed that would be on the opposite side from the TGO logo.

This just gets better all the time.

Just wait until you receive your two Larry, you will absolutely love them!

Now that you all see how nice these ones came out, get a Godfather, that one will be Scrimshaw with the 3 Bullet holes and TGO on it, they will be incredible Tuxedo knives

Does Protech does the scrimshaw work themselves? I know they had to send these off to be anodized but if he is making a "prototype" Godfather to show first I assume they can do it all in house.

Does Protech does the scrimshaw work themselves? I know they had to send these off to be anodized but if he is making a "prototype" Godfather to show first I assume they can do it all in house.

Yes, they do it themselves
Knives showed up today, and let me say, these are the best looking and feeling Swichblades that I have had the pleasure of owning, they came out nicer than I expected!

I will begin shipping them out tomorrow, guys all of you that have one or more coming,

Email me at rovmanwillis@yahoo.com

Just your name including forum user name, and the address you want them shipped to!
  • Like 4

Knives showed up today, and let me say, these are the best looking and feeling Swichblades that I have had the pleasure of owning, they came out nicer than I expected!

I will begin shipping them out tomorrow, guys all of you that have one or more coming,

Email me at rovmanwillis@yahoo.com

Just your name including forum user name, and the address you want them shipped to!

Right on! Try not to get blood on mine :D
  • Like 2
Guys,

I have all of your serial numbers sorted and the knifes and your stickers are all organized with your info, if you have not already done so please email me your forum name, real name and shipping address

Honestly these came out way better than I ever imagined, I wish I would have bought myself more but the free knife I got for doing this is nice enough to make it all worth it

I will start shipping these out tomorrow and when I have a tracking number for each of you I will PM it to you
  • Like 2