No gun sign fun at Wally World

Seriously??!!?? :ugh:

:pleased:  aw shucks.  I can't make anyone "get it".    As an idea, moving the merchandise is witty and funny.  In practice, it is petty and childish and portrays "us" in that light to WM employees and managers who are, in practice, neither for nor against "us"... not all of them are so attached to the cause. - not to mention any news media that ever get wind of this - should the practice "expand" (remember, proof that it was intentional and planned... and laughed about is all over a public forum).    The reality is that it won't win any friends for the freedoms of our kids.

Totally outside of that realm: As far as "How would someone track me down".  -not that hard when you post in a public forum...  what you scrolled over, clicked, when you clicked it, where you were when you clicked it, how long you looked at it before you clicked it, ... and darn near what you were wearing (or not) when you clicked it is all tracked, known, logged, and is easily searched forever.  Many on this forum know much better than I.

look -not trying to poop in the Kracker Jacks; it just seems like we can be so serious about this "fight" for our freedoms, and then find the need to belittle anyone who calls us out when we do things that don't help.  So, no not seriously,.... I am just offering some perspective - take it or leave it... or even make fun of it, most likely we'll all be alright at the end of the day.

Edited by Peace
  • Like 1

Heard (read) a story once of some druggie actually trying to cook up some meth in a store...

An employee of a grocery store was caught about a year ago manufacturing behind his work, outside of the store,not in it. It didn't make the news...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 of course it ate my spelling.
[quote name="teecro" post="1150136" timestamp="1400466190"]Heard (read) a story once of some druggie actually trying to cook up some meth in a store...[/quote] Some things that people would do at Walmart on a regular basis that pissed me off. 1. Dirty (poopy) diapers disposed of in a shopping cart. 2. Using my department to rip open packages with inventory control tags and stealing the contents, then leaving the packaging in my department drawing the attention of management on me. 3. Removing the dividers in the fish tank which separate the Beta fish while I'm on my lunch break. I come back to pets to find dead or dying/mutilated beta fish because they were all fighting to the death during the last 10-20 minutes. 4. Leaving their half eaten snacks (which were stolen from the grocery side) on the shelves for me to clean up. Big plus when there is a snotty tissue there as well. Love that. 5. Opening merchandise to inspect the contents, then leaving said contents in a pile for me to figure out how to get it back in the box. Many times it was a customer helping themselves to an item within merchandise to replace something which broke in an earlier purchase. 6. Urinating on the floor of my department. Yep. That is a thing. 7. Walmart tag is also a thing, and it's annoying. I have more, but I can promise you that relocating or turning around a gunbuster wouldn't even register on my radar of crap that used to anger me. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 5

I wonder if buying up all of the gun buster signs so that no one can buy one to post on their business wouldn't be a better idea. Only negative I can see is that their inventory system would simply keep ordering more.

Some things that people would do at Walmart on a regular basis that pissed me off. 1. Dirty (poopy) diapers disposed of in a shopping cart. 2. Using my department to rip open packages with inventory control tags and stealing the contents, then leaving the packaging in my department drawing the attention of management on me. 3. Removing the dividers in the fish tank which separate the Beta fish while I'm on my lunch break. I come back to pets to find dead or dying/mutilated beta fish because they were all fighting to the death during the last 10-20 minutes. 4. Leaving their half eaten snacks (which were stolen from the grocery side) on the shelves for me to clean up. Big plus when there is a snotty tissue there as well. Love that. 5. Opening merchandise to inspect the contents, then leaving said contents in a pile for me to figure out how to get it back in the box. Many times it was a customer helping themselves to an item within merchandise to replace something which broke in an earlier purchase. 6. Urinating on the floor of my department. Yep. That is a thing. 7. Walmart tag is also a thing, and it's annoying. I have more, but I can promise you that relocating or turning around a gunbuster wouldn't even register on my radar of crap that used to anger me. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish Walmart would not do fish anyway. about 1/2 of them are floating dead in those little pots anytime I walk by. I was pleased when they got rid of the big tanks full of them in the Dickson Walmart. For whatever reason, they are not taken care of properly.

I wonder if buying up all of the gun buster signs so that no one can buy one to post on their business wouldn't be a better idea. Only negative I can see is that their inventory system would simply keep ordering more.

Yep. And Walmart is all about inventory management. Pretty soon, they'd be hanging new ones up as you were checking out.

[quote name="tnguy" post="1150268" timestamp="1400526205"]I wish Walmart would not do fish anyway. about 1/2 of them are floating dead in those little pots anytime I walk by. [/quote] I think that depends on the store. As I recall from my pet dept days, we had to be on top of removing dead fish. Don't recall it being such a big issue though; we didn't lose many fish compared to the stock that we kept. I'm sure it has a lot to do with the store and how diligent the department manager is. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, putting on my grown up hat, even though I don't want to - I do have to agree with this.

Still funny though.

WHAT!!!!!! You have a grown up hat?????? Unbelievable. I have wanted one for years but Walmart store never has them when I in there moving the Gun buster to signs to the Meat Department in the Steak Section............ :shrug: :shrug: 

• Like 4

WHAT!!!!!! You have a grown up hat?????? Unbelievable. I have wanted one for years but Walmart store never has them when I in there moving the Gun buster to signs to the Meat Department in the Steak Section............ :shrug: :shrug:

Nah they're there alright, I've been moving grown up hats into the paint department for awhile now. It's hard getting there at 5:00AM so I can be the first person to get at the stock as it comes off the truck, but one must do I suppose.

Oh, I've also been hiding the big boy pants too. I've been taking them to pets and removing the security tags(but not stealing them, I have MY big boy pants, don't need more). Edited by TrickyNicky
  • Like 1

upe3yjy5.jpg Sent from the future using a flux capacitor.

Speaking of this dude, did you all see the MJ hologram last night at the music awards?  Holy crap did that look good, technology has improved so much in that market... it was amazing.  Now if they could do something like that for someone that actually mattered like Thomas Jefferson or someone cool, that would be even better.

• Like 1