Tennessee Three Percenters?

Guest TNIIIer

And you are banned again.

Please leave us alone idiot.

You just couldn't let Strick have all the fun, could ya?  :rofl:  You could have got him the first time if I wasn't worried about Mrs. Dolomite kicking my ass for waking up the whole house :)

You just couldn't let Strick have all the fun, could ya?  :rofl:  You could have got him the first time if I wasn't worried about Mrs. Dolomite kicking my ass for waking up the whole house :)

The phone did actually ring so when you hung before I answered it still woke her up. Now she thinks "Mike Gideon" is code for something else. Oh and the bruising is almost gone.

Heck if Bersaguy quit putting "jmho" at the end right now I would investigate his account to make sure it hasn't been hacked.

• Like 3

The phone did actually ring so when you hung before I answered it still woke her up. Now she thinks "Mike Gideon" is code for something else. Oh and the bruising is almost gone.

I was afraid of that. At least she's not after me :)

• Like 1

"It was Mike Gideon who called" is what I said but what she probably heard "It was My Girlfriend who called". By the way I am glad she didn't ask what you were wearing because had you said "Tan Khakis" she would have really thought something was up.

Don't worry, your next trip to K-Town I will remind her it was you that called. :)

• Like 2

"It was Mike Gideon who called" is what I said but what she probably heard "It was My Girlfriend who called". By the way I am glad she didn't ask what you were wearing because had you said "Tan Khakis" she would have really thought something was up.

Don't worry, your next trip to K-Town I will remind her it was you that called. :)

Gee thanks :)

[quote name="TMF" post="1155330" timestamp="1401852254"]Hey, let's try to keep this on topic. Let's bring it back to the dialogue which highlights how we aren't patriots.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote] You mean because we don't like the Facebook page? Just shameful, disgusting even. A true patriot would have the decency to support the good old American tradition of "liking" Facebook pages
  • Administrator

Hey, let's try to keep this on topic. Let's bring it back to the dialogue which highlights how we aren't patriots. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right.  Mike Gideon is clearly Taliban if he'll call a guy at odd hours of the night and get him in trouble with his wife.

• Like 1
[quote name="KKing" post="1155337" timestamp="1401853674"]You mean because we don't like the Facebook page? Just shameful, disgusting even. A true patriot would have the decency to support the good old American tradition of "liking" Facebook pages[/quote] I know, right? We can only aspire to be Facebook freedom fighters like this guy. If we had the courage to click the "like" button we could finally solve all 2nd Amendment issues and have our gun rights restored. If only we were true patriots. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[quote name="TGO David" post="1155357" timestamp="1401878049"]Right. Mike Gideon is clearly Taliban if he'll call a guy at odd hours of the night and get him in trouble with his wife.[/quote] I can't help but think of the "Jake from State Farm" commercial
  • Like 2

I can't help but think of the "Jake from State Farm" commercial

Well lets look at this in perspective. How many people do actually call their insurance company at 3 AM to discuss their policy? Yea , if you have an accident at that time of the morning you may call. Plus if you listen to the discussion as his wife is coming down the stairs he replies" Yea I'm married, You would do that for me?" That does sound kind a kinky...... :rofl: .......jmho

I know, right? We can only aspire to be Facebook freedom fighters like this guy. If we had the courage to click the "like" button we could finally solve all 2nd Amendment issues and have our gun rights restored. If only we were true patriots. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha that stuff kills me. I'm still trying to figure out how 10k "likes" will end world hunger or cure Rover of his canine cancer. What's the world coming to?

• Like 1

I know, right? We can only aspire to be Facebook freedom fighters like this guy. If we had the courage to click the "like" button we could finally solve all 2nd Amendment issues and have our gun rights restored. If only we were true patriots. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See, this is why we can never be as good as the 3%'ers...

They don't stop at giving the page a 'Like.'  They stay vigilant and make sure they are liking all the individual posts, sharing them and whatever else you do with Facebook.  Freedom doesn't come from just one like, it comes from making sure you're ready to keep the echo chamber going.

Guest theconstitutionrocks

While I don't doubt there is a 3% (more or less) group of people out there, I think they KEY questions, issues, concerns are these...

1. How organized, trained, and equipped can these folks get and how quickly

2. Can they be/are they already infiltrated

3. To be effective (in a worst case scenario) you have to mass. When you do that you become vulnerable

4. WHAT would actually be the NO S*** line that would have to be crossed for this group to act. Would that line cause immediate full response or a slow gathering of momentum

5. Would it be politically viable, in other words, would their actions be sufficient to alter political opinion and drive a change

There are likely more questions/comments, but I think the real focus needs to be....

How can we, as a freedom loving people, get controls put in place that essentially short circuit, render untenable, and cause the removal of abusive government (should it ever come to pass) WITHOUT resorting to open armed conflict by the general population?

[quote name="theconstitutionrocks" post="1155692" timestamp="1401966300"]While I don't doubt there is a 3% (more or less) group of people out there, I think they KEY questions, issues, concerns are these... 1. How organized, trained, and equipped can these folks get and how quickly 2. Can they be/are they already infiltrated 3. To be effective (in a worst case scenario) you have to mass. When you do that you become vulnerable 4. WHAT would actually be the NO S*** line that would have to be crossed for this group to act. Would that line cause immediate full response or a slow gathering of momentum 5. Would it be politically viable, in other words, would their actions be sufficient to alter political opinion and drive a change There are likely more questions/comments, but I think the real focus needs to be.... How can we, as a freedom loving people, get controls put in place that essentially short circuit, render untenable, and cause the removal of abusive government (should it ever come to pass) WITHOUT resorting to open armed conflict by the general population?[/quote] I think you have to look at the way revolutions normally occur. It is only a requirement that opposition exists in the minds of the people. From there everything evolves. The more oppressive a government becomes the more organized the underground becomes, kinda out of necessity. The only thing that needs to exist is overwhelming support amongst the people that things need sudden and violent change. We have more mediums of free speech than any other time in human history. We have the power to chose our leaders peacefully. If those were to go away you'd see things get organized. For now, that ain't gonna happen. Things aren't that bad yet. I don't suppose they'll ever get all the way to that point, because it isn't the government that is oppressing you; it's your neighbors. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

... because it isn't the government that is oppressing you; it's your neighbors. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+1 on that TMF! 

And they have the tools to stir it ... cell phones that take video, then send it, organize it, and make the news. Our "instant real time" communication is the cause of a lot of nothing being blown out of proportion. Had the dweebs (fatty and skinny wannabe commandos) holding the unslung weapons at the Chipotle did this 20 years ago, it be lucky to make the local news. With everyone armed with cell phones, its a constant good cop/bad cop game and the news agencies don't even have to send a crew out to cover it, it will get sent to them!

Haha that stuff kills me. I'm still trying to figure out how 10k "likes" will end world hunger or cure Rover of his canine cancer. What's the world coming to?

Seems to be becoming its own religion, or even a substitute for it.

• Like 1
Guest Lester Weevils

2. Can they be/are they already infiltrated

Perhaps at the typical sunday brunch of three-percenters, ninety-seven percent are feds! :)