Tennessee Three Percenters?

Guest TNIIIer

[quote name="bersaguy" post="1154362" timestamp="1401664161"]Me. Going and burn some powder tomorrow with a buddy. Picked up that new to me Black rifle from Jonathan and need to burn up some of the 22lr I got from Dave and Samantha and also going to try a new round in my LCP. Picked up some Hydro-Shok low recoil rounds and want to see how the will work in LCP pocket pistol. It's a handful with Fiocchi's in it. Need to see if it will feed the HP's[/quote] Good deal. I went today and shot my Savage mark II 22lr at 150 yards. Talk about a rifle that's really surprised me...I think it was $170 from Wally World. I can hit a 12 ounce can at that distance 9 out of 10 times, and that gun is the lowest model of that lineup

Good deal. I went today and shot my Savage mark II 22lr at 150 yards. Talk about a rifle that's really surprised me...I think it was $170 from Wally World. I can hit a 12 ounce can at that distance 9 out of 10 times, and that gun is the lowest model of that lineup

I have never underestimated the capabilities of a 22lr and that was the reason I got that one from Jonathan last weekend. I didn't own a long 22lr at the time..........Glad you got a good one and it worked out for you.............. :up:  :up: 

i had to laugh at Steelharp today. Stopped by the shop today to see a gun they had in the shop and I asked him what he thought about this post and he said he was not ware of it so popped on the puter there and realized it was 6 pages and he said Holy Cow I gotta read this when I get home...... :rock:

• Like 1
[quote name="bersaguy" post="1154378" timestamp="1401666957"]I have never underestimated the capabilities of a 22lr and that was the reason I got that one from Jonathan last weekend. I didn't own a long 22lr at the time..........Glad you got a good one and it worked out for you.............. :up: :up: [/quote] Did you buy the M&P 15-22? If so, I think you'll love it. Especially if you have a AR. Be careful propping the handguard on things, it will effect your POI. I found out the hard way

Like who?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I Didn't Comment, But If I Had, I Imagine That He Would Be Talking About Me. I Was Irritated From The First Post. The Post Was Too Eager For Me. Sounded Like A Kitchen Knife Salesman Or The Young Bull That Wants To Run Down The Hill. From My Time On TGO, I Can Say That The Patriotism Of This Group Of Men And Women Is Unquestionable. Edited by LINKS2K

Oh darn. And here I thought all my years in combat meant I wasn't a coward scared of fighting. If only I had the balls to be a three percenter. Those guys must be wrapped in flag badasses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They Are The Guys Who Chuck Norris Calls When He Gets In A Jam.
  • Like 2

Crybaby lil bitches! Wantin somebody banned for calling you out as the pussies you are? Atta teach em! Punk ass sheep!!

I've Been Missing This Kind Of Craziness Since The Recent House Cleaning. Good Comic Relief.
[quote name="Oh Shoot" post="1154515" timestamp="1401680796"]There's Something Else That One Member Does That Needs To At Least Be Gently Discouraged, In My Not So Humble Opinion. :) - OS[/quote] Your OCD is tingling. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

i had to laugh at Steelharp today. Stopped by the shop today to see a gun they had in the shop and I asked him what he thought about this post and he said he was not ware of it so popped on the puter there and realized it was 6 pages and he said Holy Cow I gotta read this when I get home...... :rock:

MAN... "there's no business like show business..." THIS was entertaining... thanks, Dougie!

Did you buy the M&P 15-22? If so, I think you'll love it. Especially if you have a AR. Be careful propping the handguard on things, it will effect your POI. I found out the hard way

I bought that M four-22 Jonathan had for sale. I think it's gong to make a good gun for me since I need a long gun in 22 lr and was looking at Long rifles when that one popped up for sale. I am not an AR owner but carried them for 5 years back in late 60's early 70's so familiar with their capabilities. Might start back tree rat hunting this year. A buddy of mine keeps complaining about all of them he has on his place and ain't have no squirrel - dumplings for a long time so might go thin out his herd this fall GOD willing.

good for strick then!   When the guy brought someone's wife into it he pretty much deserved the proverbial punch in the mouth.  The jerk would have never said that to anyone's face.

+ 1 for JC