Beheading and Stabbing at OK Food Plant

gun sane

Why use a gun when you can just go old school and lop their head off? :)

Perhaps because the guy who stopped this had a gun in his hand and didn't want to waste time looking for a knife?  I don't know about the rest of you but I'll take a gun in a knife fight anytime.

Well, I have a feeling there will be a lot more of these type attacks as promised by ISIS on Westerners or Americans. I have no doubt that we have 100's if not 1000's of these type people here already. I mean after all Our President promised us our southern Borders were completely secured............... :shake: :shake:  I guess that means the bad guys that got in before he SECURED them are not trapped inside the country with us........... :shrug: :shrug:

Perhaps because the guy who stopped this had a gun in his hand and didn't want to waste time looking for a knife?  I don't know about the rest of you but I'll take a gun in a knife fight anytime.

I usually have both. But I'll agree, lopping off somebody's head is a lot of work with the knives I carry. :). This one might work OK...

IMG_0934a_zps318cc3ef.jpg

but... ^^ Good guy "with a rifle".  

On the whole, I hate to see this, and I'm glad it wasn't worse.  Carry folks - everywhere you can - no need to be a nervous freak about it (staying in orange or red), but live in yellow, calm, alert, and aware.  

... and if you can help it, don't go where you cannot carry.  simple enough.

... oh yeah... and train... train... train - so that you can be a help in time of need and not a liability.

-if more attacks like this begin to happen, I would bet the perpetrators will be very quick to exclusively target GFZ's.  - all the more reason to avoid them.  I hope the owners/administrators of GFZ's get their head out of the sand.

-stay safe.

Edited by Peace
  • Like 3

The Medias are probably trying to play it down to prevent a panic. This is what the ISIS Radical Muslims have been doing to anyone that refuses to convert and this Proclaimed Radical Muslin was trying to get the people he worked with to convert did what they are doing and they might be afraid folks might open season on Muslims here.

but... ^^ Good guy "with a rifle".  

On the whole, I hate to see this, and I'm glad it wasn't worse.  Carry folks - everywhere you can - no need to be a nervous freak about it (staying in orange or red), but live in yellow, calm, alert, and aware.  

... and if you can help it, don't go where you cannot carry.  simple enough.

... oh yeah... and train... train... train - so that you can be a help in time of need and not a liability.

-if more attacks like this begin to happen, I would bet the perpetrators will be very quick to exclusively target GFZ's.  - all the more reason to avoid them.  I hope the owners/administrators of GFZ's get their head out of the sand.

-stay safe.

I agree 1000% Peace. I think the time had drawn very close where we all need to stay more vigil then any other time and I have been avoiding GFZ's for weeks now.  Very good advice

I'm waiting for the ACLU, Jesse Jackson, AL Sharpton, etc. to come in and play the race card. After all, another innocent young black man was shot by a white guy, after being driven to defend himself after months of being harassed and persecuted in the workplace because of his religion.

And I love how the story implies this guy was LEO, which is probably why they are not playing up the good guy with gun angle. I know a reserve deputy can be called upon to assist LEO in a time of need, but they are generally just private citizens with guns and minimum training, like most of us.

And they are infidels too, it could have been there wife. Why is nobody there standing up and saying "Why are we slanting the story to help the bad guy?!" Are they all sold out??

Where have you been? Of course they're all sold out. They gotta protect all those innocent Muslims out there don't ya know.

Where have you been? Of course they're all sold out. They gotta protect all those innocent Muslims out there don't ya know.

I get that most of them are, I just don't see how a whole company can not care or ignore that they could be involved on the bad end of this. I guess they could have ridded the whole lot of those that aren't 100% on board. But still, unless they are all muslims, I just don't see nobody being worried about what comes next, you know?

So here we have a "religion" who's favorite method of execution is to behead Christians. Revelations anyone?

Yep and they say they come to spread the word of Mohammad and are a peaceful religion but with that said there are some really crazy folks in most religions but that is about the only one I know that wants to kill you if you say no to joining them....................jmho

I get that most of them are, I just don't see how a whole company can not care or ignore that they could be involved on the bad end of this. I guess they could have ridded the whole lot of those that aren't 100% on board. But still, unless they are all muslims, I just don't see nobody being worried about what comes next, you know?

This is going to be a plan of survival of the fittest or the fastest or both. The so-called real true friendly Muslims ask us to trust them but do they do anything to cause us to really trust them. I can promise you this convert attended a Mosque somewhere and the suppose to be real Muslim friends of Americans had to know the man was dangerous and they should have notified someone about him. I mean it is seldom when a crime of this nature is not known by others that fail to step up. People knew about most all of the mass shootings because there were warning signs but no one spoke up. You know there we also the Supposed Friendly Muslims that knew about the Boston Bombing and said nothing. So in all honesty which ones do you trust? Keep you powder try and ready loaded and locked...................................jmho