Stupid S### People Say...on FB Gun Pages

We have all seen dumb ads on these FB pages. I have had good luck with some of them. Not making fun of the pages just some of the dumb stuff I see. I was just browsing and saw all of these within minutes of each other and they were too good not to share. I have marked out any names. I'm not posting to be grumpy. I truly do get a chuckle out of some of these. Can we make this the official "Dumb S### on Facebook" thread?

This guy here only wants a gun shot less than 10 times... 11 is too much wear.
b2c30f226709b120e2395bec07b5438a.jpg

This Glock must have golden inards.
7037adb6ed995155716017c6ec8ceb80.jpg

What a deal! And if you know anything about guns......
5ff97756940dd9d474ccaa5240eb875a.jpg

Another steal.
9176469725cec6647662406dce165f14.jpg

Edited by glowdotGlock
  • Like 2
I saw on one fb page a guy said a friend was shooting nosler ballistic tip 7mm-08 and it was foggy and when the bullets went through the fog it made the bullets explode. Lmao

A buddy of mine saw the comment and we still laugh at it or send each other warnings on foggy mornings.

He summed it up pretty good. He said "you know if people are that daggum stupid maybe being anti-gun makes sense. I don't want to be grouped in with people like that"
  • Like 8
Sometimes Ill be searching for something specific from Google, for example, what the most desirable dash number for a S&W model 27 is, or something similar. And I will be reading other forums I'm not a member of and see something so blatantly wrong I want to register on that forum just to be able to correct them.

We have all seen dumb ads on these FB pages. I have had good luck with some of them. Not making fun of the pages just some of the dumb stuff I see. I was just browsing and saw all of these within minutes of each other and they were too good not to share. I have marked out any names. I'm not posting to be grumpy. I truly do get a chuckle out of some of these. Can we make this the official "Dumb S### on Facebook" thread?

Sadly enough there's people who will not research and pay those prices. I had a friend show me and brag about this cool old Russian rifle, (Mosin 91/30) that he only paid $200 for off some dude at work. He really thought he got a good deal. I told him later what he could have really bought one for but I didn't have the heart to burst his bubble right then.

• Like 3

Sadly enough there's people who will not research and pay those prices. I had a friend show me and brag about this cool old Russian rifle, (Mosin 91/30) that he only paid $200 for off some dude at work. He really thought he got a good deal. I told him later what he could have really bought one for but I didn't have the heart to burst his bubble right then.

Ha, my cousin almost traded his not very old 4-wheeler for a Mosin. The firearm owner had convinced him it was an extremely rare Russian sniper rifle. 

I will admit I only saw pictures and did not have the firearm in hand, but it looked liked a standard 91/30 to me. 

My cousin was convinced to make the trade, but took a second and contacted me first. He walked away from the guy laughing when I told him the approximate value, even if it was a Sniper Mosin Bud's sells them for around $500ish from what I saw at the time.

• Like 1

There were two kids trying to buy and sell guns on a Chattanooga page recently. I saw the ads when they first put them up, and everything about it seemed off. Not 3 days later one was arrested for murder. I've shied away from the FB gun pages since then. Too many stupid, insane people out there for me to feel comfortable. And a good deal on a gun wouldn't be worth the hassle if it were to go south. 

• Moderators

or they try to trade you stuff. I had a people offer me anything from clothing and jews to car accessories. That's why I quit using them.

lol you had someone offer you some jews?

Were you trying to sell German guns again? :rofl:

Edited by CZ9MM
  • Like 1

Ha, my cousin almost traded his not very old 4-wheeler for a Mosin. The firearm owner had convinced him it was an extremely rare Russian sniper rifle. 

I will admit I only saw pictures and did not have the firearm in hand, but it looked liked a standard 91/30 to me. 

My cousin was convinced to make the trade, but took a second and contacted me first. He walked away from the guy laughing when I told him the approximate value, even if it was a Sniper Mosin Bud's sells them for around $500ish from what I saw at the time.

Glad your cousin called you before he got ripped off. I hope the seller was just stupid and really thought the Mosin was that valuable, and later informed of it's real value so he would ask for a realistic price. If he new the value and still tried to take advantage of someone like that then he's no more than a common thief in my book.

• Like 1