Terrorist camps in Tennessee

jgradyc

It's easy to throw the "tin foil" card, just like the race card and not provide any insight yourself. Would you say that if in fact these camps exist, that they are a bunch of fun loving, flag waving Americans? It's not paranoia if you're right, ya know.

They've been there for years. Nothing has come of them. Every so often another "BREAKING NEWS!" story hits the pseudo-news sites about how they're Al-Qaeda, Taliban, ISIS, Flavor-Of-The-Month training camps. Forgive me if I'm skeptical.

The Muslins of America MOA compound or more accurately community in Dover has been there for many years and is well known to area LEA. The people living there are self separated in living style and choice from the city and county. Many adults are drawing retirement  incomes or have jobs in adjacent communities. You need to bear in mind MOA is not the Muslim you read about, see or hear in the Middle East. Most MOA are African American. Don't be paranoid but do be aware. Your greater risk would be a Civil Litigation for a Civil Rights violation. Bottom line simply treat them with the respect you would wish to be treated with and you will be pleasantly surprised. Fear and suspicion exists on both sides so keep and open mind and open heart. I suggest a bit of reading on the Nation of Islam and MOA.    

Edited by TNWNGR
  • Like 1

I suggest a bit of reading on the Nation of Islam and MOA.

Please tell me you jest. Forgive me, and call me closed minded if you wish, but I know more than I should about it as is. I have studied the "religion" of islam, and not one word of anything any muslim practices blows my skirt up, regardless of the name they give themselves. Edited by KKing
  • Like 1

the camps are real like some have mentioned, you can be skeptical, or believe, but they are there.  We can keep an eye on them, carry our cards close to chest and be aware of our surroundings.  I for one do not think along the line of them being a friend, their nature and background is so much more different than ours.  they have been waring with each other for years and to think that they want to live here and be our friends is total BS.

• Like 1

So what are the details about this property? Anybody have an address or at least a street name for the property? I'll look up the assessors data. Be a good way to start investigating.

"Islamville": Dreamwood Lane Dover, TN is what I came up with

Hard to tell if it's a terrorist camp. I scoped it out on Google earth but couldn't see the tell-tale signs of the terrorist training apparatus of choice- monkey bars. Didn't even look like there was a gate.

Tn assessment data wasn't too suspicious.

Basically it just looks like some trailers out in a holler. Edited by JWC

"Gilani attended a 1993 jihadist conference in Sudan along with members of Hamas, Hezbollah and Osama bin Laden himself."

This "article" lost me right there with this sentence.

I don't see why. IIRC, the Ayatollah, Khadafi, and Saddam were there too. Kim Jong Il gave the keynote address.

• Like 1

I wouldn't worry too much... I've been to Dover and worked with folks from there... I think the natives can handle most any problem that crops up... Same with Shelbyville...  I ain't too worried about "terrorist training camps"... They can "train" all the want... It's the doin that will bring problems...

Folks, we can't say that we are Americans and say we believe in the Constitution and be for suspending and freedoms for some folks we are suspect of...

leroy

• Like 1

KKing you missed the point on reading about NOI and MOA because in doing so you'd learn how hybridized each are from Islam as a whole. Being wary of that which is different is an overall sound cautionary practice instilled in our very genetic base and reinforced by family and societal norms. Now as to whether American Islam's can be radicalized which is the underlying theme in this thread...that is decidedly a concern which only the future can determine.

If they want to stay out in the deep woods and train, or bang a gong and talk to their dead ancestors so be it. If they want to talk about killing folks let them do it. But when the rubber meets the road it will be on like Donkey Kong. I don’t think these folks realize what they will be dealing with when they get out of order. 

:puke:

• Like 1

I believe there is a lot more of this going on than most people know, after 9/11 we cracked down on foreign terrorists coming into the country so the logical thing for the extremists to do is convert homegrown Islamic people to set up there next strike at the great Satan America, and I don't believe it will be too far in the future before the next strike happens.

MOA or whatever.. if they follow the Quran.. it doesnt matter.. Its bad news.

Some people should really read it from cover to cover.

And I do believe that crapp is here and will rear its ugly head eventually if  we keep allowing it.America is a large country.Its easy to be not found or looked at too much if you know where to go.

I believe there is a lot more of this going on than most people know, after 9/11 we cracked down on foreign terrorists coming into the country so the logical thing for the extremists to do is convert homegrown Islamic people to set up there next strike at the great Satan America, and I don't believe it will be too far in the future before the next strike happens.

How many people have died by a terrorist attack in America since 9/11?  Hell, include 9/11 if you need the numbers to make an argument.  Still doesn't justify the paranoia over it in my mind.  Terrorists have had 13 years, yet the most we've seen are fumbled attempts that aren't very inspired.

The "next strike" would be easy to do for anyone with half a brain and the motivation, but it hasn't come yet.  Two, maybe three attacks at the same time or in the same town would paralyze any metro area.  Look at how easily two asshat's with a homemade pipe bomb shut down the Boston and the surrounding communities.  Simultaneous shootings by guys yelling "Allah Akbur" at Opry Mills, Green Hills and Cool Springs would have Nashville on lock down riki tik.  So, why hasn't it happened?  Do those guys need more drill time at their "training camps" or what?

Edited by btq96r

Of course the operative word ^^^ is yet, yet the Bostom bombing happened, and I dont think it will be an en mass assault.  I think what we will see is more along the lines of the French attack, where they will go out and perform more decidedly pin point attacks.  That would have the ability to strike terror in the hearts and minds of wives, children and the old who will always be left feeling like no one could get to them in time to help.  However only time will tell, and like I mentioned earlier we will need to grow more aware of our surroundings and stay on top of our game. 

That would have the ability to strike terror in the hearts and minds of wives, children and the old who will always be left feeling like no one could get to them in time to help.

If people are dependent on others for help, they're already dead.  This isn't France, it's Tennessee.  We have the ability to defend ourselves and I'm using it.

If it's my time to go because of a bomb, it's my time.  Statically I'm much more likely to be hit by a car, so I'm not sweating it.  But if there is a chance for me to influence an active shooter style terrorist attack, there's going to be brass from my gun on the ground as well as the other fellows.

• Like 1

The "next strike" would be easy to do for anyone with half a brain and the motivation, but it hasn't come yet.  Two, maybe three attacks at the same time or in the same town would paralyze any metro area.  Look at how easily two asshat's with a homemade pipe bomb shut down the Boston and the surrounding communities.  Simultaneous shootings by guys yelling "Allah Akbur" at Opry Mills, Green Hills and Cool Springs would have Nashville on lock down riki tik.  So, why hasn't it happened?  Do those guys need more drill time at their "training camps" or what?

Yep. Gawd forbid, but I've been surprised that there haven't just been more general "small" attacks. And in smaller burgs. Don't really need to go for the gold as it were to spread the malaise of "terror" after all.

I mean, really, just a handful of guys driving around and letting loose a quick mag's worth at schools or parks, blowing small bridges out in the county, dragging spike strips across the interstates, whatever, all in the name of "Islam".

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot

I didnt write what is posted below it was posted on FB by another poster, but it hit the nail right on the head, there are more reports everyday true or not that muzlims are being allowed to participate in our Government affairs due to OBO, while we sit back and watch what is going on.  Now I am not that old 62 years young but can remember all of the rioting and protests over Viet Nam, the draft, and how we should not be in other countries fighting their wars, as a nam era vet I have long felt like we should have nuked them when carter was in office and didnt, now we have to deal with the after effects of not doing so, just like if Paton would have been allowed to go in and kick the arses of the rusians we might not have had to deal with their BS either but politics got in the way. The muzlims see us as the enemy and are looking to decimate us one way or another and have been attempting that since the inception of this country.  How we handle the problem now will have consequences far beyond our own life time, and I would like to think that my grandchildren and their grandchildren will be able to live happy, free, lives, like we have been allowed to do without interference from a bunch of wacks that want us to be like them, think like them, or die. 

Jesus told his followers to pray for unbelievers, Mohammad told his to behead them There is a big difference! Muslims have been gaining in numbers and territory by torturing and killing unbelievers since the 7th century until the Ottoman empire was broken up after WWI in 1924. They enslaved and raped captive women and children during their rein of terror. They tried to invade Europe many times but were pushed back by Christians and the Crusades. Unless we know history we are fooled into believing terrorism is something new by Islam because of the "terrible things the United States is doing" or because " Israel was made into a nation after WWII". The truth is terrorist are following the teachings of the Quran just like they did during the Ottoman empire. Moderate Muslims are just the ones that don't take Islam seriously. The radical Muslims are the ones who take it seriously because Islam is a radical belief. Islam seeks the establishment of Sharia law that calls for the submission and or death of unbelievers. Our constitution guarantees freedom of religion. Sharia law is, of its own nature, unconstitutional and can not be permitted in order to protect the very freedom of religion it seeks to destroy. The other problem with Islam is it isn't just a religion, it is also a form of government that seeks to replace other forms of governments.

Edited by Ron Padilla
  • Like 1

How many people have died by a terrorist attack in America since 9/11?  Hell, include 9/11 if you need the numbers to make an argument.  Still doesn't justify the paranoia over it in my mind.  Terrorists have had 13 years, yet the most we've seen are fumbled attempts that aren't very inspired.

How many Americans died by terrorists attack BEFORE 9/11? Just because they SEEM to be quiet atm doesn't mean the next attack isn't going to happen tomorrow! I would rather be paranoid and prepared than complacent and taken by surprise again!!

• Like 1