Shootings in Chattanooga and Cleveland?!?!

When are people gonna finally give up on their PC hopes and dreams and finally admit that Islam has declared war on the rest of the world? I keep remembering the videos of so-called "peaceful muslims" dancing in the streets and celebrating after 9/11.  :censored:

I'm just too pissed right now. I better shut up.

If they don't like the publicity tied to their religion they should take the lead in denouncing and combating terrorism but we don't hear much of that. Most of what we hear is excuses and some rare past example of a terrorist attack committed by a Christian when in reality it can't compare to the shear numbers of radical Muslims and Islamic terrorist acts. That is the lame excuse they and apologists try to use all the time when it's really comparing a common cold to terminal cancer. The vast majority of terrorist attacks are committed by Muslims, very few are committed by any other religious radical. That's just plain reality here in the real world.

• Like 4

Let's not all Muslims are radical. Most are not. Nashville is home to the largest population of Kurds in the U.S. Don't think we have any problem with them.

The Devils greatest achievement is convincing the world he doesn't exist.

I wouldn't trade the lives of those four Marines for every muslim alive on earth. Edited by Caster
  • Like 4

Let's not all Muslims are radical. Most are not. Nashville is home to the largest population of Kurds in the U.S. Don't think we have any problem with them.

Them ask those peaceful Muslims if a person should die that draws an unflattering cartoon of Mohammad.  I bet you'll see they aren't so peaceful after all.

• Like 1

Agreed. It was a hopeless proposition to begin with. These people are raised more hardcore than I was, and zebras don't change their stripes. Might as well try and change Afghanistan or Iraq or Iran oh yeah we tried that too.

They are raised to hate from birth...we get baptized and they get trained. That is the difference and its a big one...

They aren't all radical according to the percentages but the flip side is that even though its a small percent millions of them are indeed radical.

I've seen an awful lot of radical Christians on Facebook, since the same sex marriage ruling.  Muslims haven't cornered the market yet.

Let me know when a Christian throws a gay person off a roof just for being gay...Christians spout off at the mouth a lot but how often do you see them do something like this? Its pretty much a weekly occurrence in the Middle East...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2978890/ISIS-barbarians-throw-gay-man-building-bloodthirsty-crowds-Syria.html

Edited by tennesseetiger
  • Like 10

I've seen an awful lot of radical Christians on Facebook, since the same sex marriage ruling.  Muslims haven't cornered the market yet.

What all did they shoot up today? I'm about sick of the comparing Christians to Muslims cr@p.

• Like 15

What all did they shoot up today? I'm about sick of the comparing Christians to Muslims cr@p.

Well I'm pretty sick of reading all the Gay bashing on Facebook too.  I've blocked several so called friends over it. 

Personally, I'm to the point that if anyone of any faith or religion is overly zealous in their beliefs, I find them suspicious.

• Like 6

Well I'm pretty sick of reading all the Gay bashing on Facebook too.  I've blocked several so called friends over it. 

Personally, I'm to the point that if anyone of any faith or religion is overly zealous in their beliefs, I find them suspicious.

People have opinions...thats how the world works...if you dont like it, dont listen or pay attention "or you could block them like you did".

Just in case you missed this post a minute ago...the difference between Christians and Muslims is this http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2978890/ISIS-barbarians-throw-gay-man-building-bloodthirsty-crowds-Syria.html

Edited by tennesseetiger

Well, this ain't facebook. Tell ya' what....you love your gays, I'll love my Jesus, and we'll get along just fine here chatting about guns. Fair enough?

• Like 14

I'm sorry, its extremely hard not to be prejudice (anymore)!

I remember Phil Valentine stating several years back that one day soon there will be too classes of people; those who are not politically correct, and those who are dead.

I thought it was humorous at the time. Lately, it crosses my mind a lot and isn't funny anymore.

• Like 2

First of all prayers sent to the wounded and the fallen hero's families. Next for all the people questioning the Muslim faith. It is real simple, if a person is a "good Muslim" and lives by the Koran, he/she wants all the infidels which would be everyone not Muslim DEAD!!  This talk about radical Muslim or Islam has really no weight, he is either a good one or not!! I believe that all people have the right to protect themselves from being slaughtered like this. I would hope that the guys in the reserve centers would start packing some heat!!