Shootings in Chattanooga and Cleveland?!?!

You don't have to say it's a lesbian. Just say it's a dude and that you two are hitched.

You could also say you fought hard, as a minority couple, to "adopt" all the little ones. But they will likely condemn you for keeping your "babies" locked away in a safe. I guess NFA is about as close to adoption as one could get.
  • Like 1

Yes, you have a "satellite office there",  but it's not a field office, may even be just one agent and a secretary or three, dunno.

And yeah, I guess somebody might have showed up there from there first, or not, might have been told to wait for Reinhold the cheese et al to get down from Knoxville. Hamilton County is in the Knoxville jurisdiction:

https://www.fbi.gov/knoxville/contact-us/territory-jurisdiction

Now of course there's specialty Gmen and other agencies' spooks from all over the country there.

- OS

The FBI built a pretty massive office right off Middlebrook Pike a few years ago. I'm pretty sure there are quite a few people there.

Just heard the first call for gun control on CNN.  It was couched as a way to deny homegrown terrorists deadly assault weapons. Dumbass!

missed it by a few hours.

actually I was pretty close;

http://www.timesnews.net/article/9089735/shootings-in-chattanooga-spur-sullivan-debate-on-guns-in-courthouse

libs are so predicable.

Edited by kieefer
  • Like 1

I had heard early in some of the reports that it was an AK and he had several loaded back up 30 round mags for it and had 2 9mm hand guns with extra mags for them also. I said back when Clinton disarmed our troops on bases in country was a mistake and is has become a proven fact since Ft Hood that is is becoming fact. I read a report that the Joint Chiefs are meeting next week to discuss changing Clinton's orders and going back to former policies of all troops being able to carry their side arms while in country on base. That was always the rule before Clinton did his stupid move and there was not any incidents of anyone being killed by other soldiers in all those years prior to Clinton making our military bases soft targets. If Joint Chiefs approve it, even if Obama vetoes it Congress can override his veto. I sincerely hope they arm our troops while on base at home. I also think our military recruiting centers should also be armed and they can remove those gun buster signs that didn't stop that murderer yesterday from shooting holes in the sign.  Things like this will continue as long as our bases and other military centers remain soft targets................Prayers to the fallen and wounded yesterday and congrads to the LEO's that did their job and took the Bast--d out. ..................jmho

• Like 6

If a member of the United States Armed Forces, especially one that is extensively trained in the use of small arms, cannot safely handle a pistol in public, then there is something radically wrong with our training establishment. I don't think for a minute that this is any more of a safety issue than for a police officer to carry one. Give them the damn guns.

• Like 9

I would think that if his weapon, being an AK type as they say, was bought at a gun store or gun show the Feds would have already released that info so it could be used for anti-gun propaganda. I'm just speculating but if the weapon was smuggled into the country we will not hear that information. So far I have heard nothing about his weapons except what they might have been.

I had heard early in some of the reports that it was an AK and he had several loaded back up 30 round mags for it and had 2 9mm hand guns with extra mags for them also. I said back when Clinton disarmed our troops on bases in country was a mistake and is has become a proven fact since Ft Hood that is is becoming fact. I read a report that the Joint Chiefs are meeting next week to discuss changing Clinton's orders and going back to former policies of all troops being able to carry their side arms while in country on base. That was always the rule before Clinton did his stupid move and there was not any incidents of anyone being killed by other soldiers in all those years prior to Clinton making our military bases soft targets. If Joint Chiefs approve it, even if Obama vetoes it Congress can override his veto. I sincerely hope they arm our troops while on base at home. I also think our military recruiting centers should also be armed and they can remove those gun buster signs that didn't stop that murderer yesterday from shooting holes in the sign.  Things like this will continue as long as our bases and other military centers remain soft targets................Prayers to the fallen and wounded yesterday and congrads to the LEO's that did their job and took the Bast--d out. ..................jmho

It was actually part of a directive put into place by Donald J. Atwood under George H.W. Bush. Regardless of who put it into place its a ridiculous policy that needs to be changed. 

-2009 Army Maj. Nidal Hasan opened fire at Ft. Hood and killed 13 people. 

-2013 Washington Navy Yard Aaron Alexis fatally shoots twelve people and injured three others

Now we have more unarmed soldiers slain on US soil. Our service men and women need to be able to protect themselves wherever they are.

From the press conference: He had on a tacticool vest. He didn't kill himself. Police were under a tremendous amount of fire from the gunman. "It was clear he had intent to kill police officers if he had to." No one was arrested at the gunman's home. Will not discuss what the found on his computer nor if the gunman had contact with anyone outside of the country.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk
Also some firearms were purchases legally and some may not have been purchased legally. FBI is chasing 70+ leads at the moment.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk Edited by Moped
Hell they may say he had an ar and an ak and he may have. I wouldn't be surprised if he did...he's a dadgum enemy combatant. If the left tries to link that to gun control they're just a holes.