TGO Nashville Meet and Greet Tuesday 7/28/15 at Shoney's on Donelson

Attendance Count  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Are you attending?

Not sure if anyone has got together since the last time we did it but how about another get together at the Shoney's on Donelson one evening after work. If we nail down a date we can reserve the back room from what I was told last time. Weekends are fine too but if the weather is nice I imagine we will all be out shooting or doing something else.

Edit: I have Shoney's on Donelson Pike reserved for 5:30 until on Tuesday 7/28. We had a great time last time doing this and hope to have another good turnout. We have the back "conference" room all to ourselves so should have plenty of room. I will be going straight after work and eating there so feel free to join.

If you plan to attend please vote in the poll just so we can have an idea of how many.

Address and phone are:  546 Donelson Pike, Nashville, TN 37214

• Like 1

Man after all the bellyaching you have to be there. :rofl:

Little Caesar's caused the bellyaching. I'm not on call next week, so it shouldn't be a problem if I tell them I've made a commitment.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

I hope they have coffee. My kidneys need some excercise.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

I ate way more than I should have last time. Desert and all. I don't really care for Shoney's but where else can you rent a room like that for free and just drink coffee and/or desert. Hopefully we all spend a little with them though to make it worth there while.

For the mentally challenged...might I suggest name tags?

I freely admit to memory problems. Introduce me to you and 5 seconds later...all I remember is me.

It takes a while to sink in for me.

I remembered you suggesting that last time but I don't have any name tags. If anyone has some feel free to bring them. I'll wear one.

I remembered you suggesting that last time but I don't have any name tags. If anyone has some feel free to bring them. I'll wear one.

Have any old Titans(Anyone remember them?) ticket holders, the ones you hang around the neck? TMCA badge pins and stick a card in it. 

Write your screen name and real name on a sticky page and attach it to yourself with a paper clip. Wear your neck knife outside the shirt and stick a piece of paper around it.

Be creative. Heck I'll give a box of CCI 22,( 50 rounds, guys, I'm cheap) to the most inventive name tag, and let the group decide who gets it if you want.

Edited by hipower
  • Like 2

For the mentally challenged...might I suggest name tags?

If I can make it, I'll be the white, balding guy, with a belly.  Surely that will make me unique in this group. 

Okay, yeah, name tags are a solid idea.

• Like 1

OK, believe it or not I am coming. 

I had not per-warned Nashville that I am coming next week, as they cancelled the last trip. (they claimed it was the snow).

So all the  suggestions on things to things do I got a few months back, I am going to try to get as many of them in next week starting with the meet up.

I am going to be getting to the Sheraton Music City just a few blocks away earlier in the day.

• Like 2