MIA Flag Racist????

I'm sorry, but there are just some people on the left, (and, granted, on the right as well), that just need to live a short life and die a horrible death! To claim that the MIA flag is racist in any way is just so outrageous as to warrant a violent response! This guy writes this drivel because of the very people that he attacks who defends his right to write said drivel.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4416803659001/controversial-column-declares-powmia-flag-racist/?intcmp=hpvid1#sp=show-clips

• Like 2
I am pi***ed. This punk who was born in 1969 doesn't have a clue. By the time he was old enough to form a sentence the war was over. What's next the US flag is racist because it offends someone who isn't an American. I have lost a few friends in that war both in combat and after coming home from the side effects of battle.

GOD bless all our troops where ever they are, Amen.
  • Like 8

Let him or some little leftest college punk who listens to this Marxist crap try to pull one down and then I will advocate punishing violence against them. 

Yes, I have noticed your new sig line. You need to enlarge it though.

• Like 7

I wouldn't, and it was just snark at the stupidity of trying to assign a race to a silhouette type image --- which obviously can't be done.  Its like saying the black outline targets have a race (and its been claimed there too) ... its so glaringly stupid that you have to wonder how the person ever learned to read and write enough to be able to even express their stupidity in words.   Sorry if I offended .. pretty much anyone who uses the word racist amuses me with their antics ... they ARE comedians, right?

• Like 2

I'm not able to understand where he is coming from.....he's a little Michael Moorish.  

It really bothers me that the American public turned on our soldiers back then.  We all are familiar with returning soldiers being spit on, etc.....

I don't ever remember hearing anyone make negative comments about Vietnam War soldiers.  It's like he sees like some people did during the war, though he was only 5-6 years old when it ends.

I'm sorry, D-Bag of the year award for this guy.

I wouldn't, and it was just snark at the stupidity of trying to assign a race to a silhouette type image --- which obviously can't be done.  Its like saying the black outline targets have a race (and its been claimed there too) ... its so glaringly stupid that you have to wonder how the person ever learned to read and write enough to be able to even express their stupidity in words.   Sorry if I offended .. pretty much anyone who uses the word racist amuses me with their antics ... they ARE comedians, right?

The word racist is a joke nowadays, it's thrown out so quick and often at any opposition to liberal ideas that it's a useless word. Don't think the minimum wage should be increased? You're a racist trying to keep black people poor. Don't believe global warming is real? You're a racist trying to kill Mexicans with extreme heat and hurricanes. Leftest's throw that in your face just laugh and give a 'whatever" response, they want to get physical and spit or push you, rack them across the mouth with a slap jack or baton and watch teeth fly across the floor or road. :)

Yes, I have noticed your new sig line. You need to enlarge it though.

Had to reduce the size, tried to enter a larger one and the program said the photo was too large. She still looks pretty nice though, that's all I get to do these days is look and wish I was 25 again.  :)

• Like 4

Let him or some little leftest college punk who listens to this Marxist crap try to pull one down and then I will advocate punishing violence against them.

I got one i wish he would try at.
It goes from shoulder to shoulder across my back the only tattoo i have from my time in the ARMY

I was in the Marine Corps after Vietnam. I didn't get spit on, but the country's attitude was at best indifferent towards us. It freaks me out a little when people thank me for my service nowadays. No one was thanking me back then, so why now? :shrug: 

I'm not sure if the writer of the article was serious, or just writing something that would become click bait.  It just goes into a spin that is only possible when you are writing for a website barely anybody reads.  The charges of racism are him latching onto a buzzword that's flying around too loosely.

I was in the Marine Corps after Vietnam. I didn't get spit on, but the country's attitude was at best indifferent towards us. It freaks me out a little when people thank me for my service nowadays. No one was thanking me back then, so why now? :shrug:

Has to do with military pride in the post 9/11 era I think.  Part of the war spin was to have people have become conditioned to just thank troops by default.  The Bush administration tried to tie support for troops to support for the Iraq and Afghan wars, when the two are separable in every way. 

I get the same way as you, but my father who was in Vietnam tells me how much he is glad at the way my generation has been treated, so I try to see it in the spirit it's offered.  I just wish more people would be engaged in things like wondering how many guys are going die or come back without limbs, to say nothing of the overall fiscal costs.  The best way to support troops in my view is to make sure they aren't squandered on whims of fantasy in ungrateful regions.

Edited by btq96r
  • Like 1

I got one i wish he would try at.
It goes from shoulder to shoulder across my back the only tattoo i have from my time in the ARMY

I have a few tatoos I got back then, one is an M-16A1 over the words U.S. Army. I would probably get arrested for that tattoo in new Jersey or California.

The author of this article  really is a nobody with no history but FOX deems is worthy of mention makes me wonder about FOX.

There is plenty of more news worthy storys out there that need attention ,bring up some lemonaid stand level writer up from the sidewalk

just gave him a big boost...

The author of this article  really is a nobody with no history but FOX deems is worthy of mention makes me wonder about FOX.

There is plenty of more news worthy storys out there that need attention ,bring up some lemonaid stand level writer up from the sidewalk

just gave him a big boost...

Fox is just as bad as any of them as far as fear mongering, race baiting.

FOX is slowly joining the rest of the liberal drive-by media-takeout.

Hell, most people just watch idiots on YouTube like The Young Turks or Blaze or TMZ, stuff like this is a joke to them.

Same old Roman Empire bullshit, instead of gladiators and prostiutes and legionnaires burning your village we have Hollywood actors, 17 year old Kardashian trash and the FBI or NSA balling you up.

Distract
Divide
Deceive
Rinse and Repeat

That is all this is.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk