Reporter Shot on Live TV in Virginia

Well if you're involved with the Canadian I'm arguing with on Facebook we're all criminals. Just waiting to become disgruntled and go on a killing spree. While she continues on with how superior Canada's laws are and how much more intelligent she is for not wanting to touch a gun.
  • Like 1
  • Moderators

I like to look at Facebook to see what the ballistic experts are saying. People are dumb. 243655cd51862014a6cceacc844a11cb.jpg

I hate to post another but it's the last one. This may be the dumbest thing I've seen yet. 797cedea00023d926205ded0c5369b46.jpg

Well two different people said it so it must be true. I happen to believe them entirely;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

According to his twitter, she was racist beforehand. So this is justice... right? amirite?

150826112306-vester-flanagan-twitter-scr

Ever hear a black guy make racist comments?

I once had a black guy tell me out of the blue that he had a white woman at home. He was trying to get a rise out of me I suppose. I just looked at him with a shocked expression, and exclaimed "ME TOO!" :rofl:

So if I would have shot him instead, it would have been justified? :shrug:

Ever hear a black guy make racist comments?

I once had a black guy tell me out of the blue that he had a white woman at home. He was trying to get a rise out of me I suppose. I just looked at him with a shocked expression, and exclaimed "ME TOO!" :rofl:

So if I would have shot him instead, it would have been justified? :shrug:

I probably would have fired back "somebody has to take the ugly ones".

• Like 4

Did you WATCH the video? There was a good 15 seconds from his raising his gun into camera view, and the first shot. ANY one carrying (that wasn't in the most unbelievable white zone I've ever witnessed) would have ended this before it started.

Yes, I watched the video and the perceived distance between the shooter and victims in the first frames is questionable. The reality was unless the shooter was flashing a light or mirrored object at the three victims they wouldn't have noticed it. I've been around enough TV reporter and crew to know that pretty much none of them would have noticed someone outside of their direct line of sight in the same circumstances. It was a human interest story in a perceived safe area where they were unaware of their stalker. Most likely as not the female reporter who tried to run for her life had already been shot several times before fight/flight kicked in. What she and her cameraman were, were very young people who never thought what happened to them was ever going to happen to them.

• Like 1
I’m armed and trained; but I don’t think I could have saved either of those victims.

I don’t have the protections I had as a Police Officer. I absolutely would have had no issue with getting involved to save someone, but by the time I would have been sure of what I was seeing; he would have been shooting.
  • Like 3

Please PM me a link of this wacko's self made video , the ones I have found are blacked out after the first 3 shots. I only want to view and understand his anger. That is to only way I can comprehend it.

Check livelink. It was up earlier today.

Please PM me a link of this wacko's self made video , the ones I have found are blacked out after the first 3 shots. I only want to view and understand his anger. That is to only way I can comprehend it.

I think the blackout may be his actual camera malfunction. Even the ones that claim to be the raw footage have the black portion.

edit: including Live Link, superduty.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot