Reporter Shot on Live TV in Virginia

Filth breeds filth.

And there are a few social media SJWs who seem to be happy that there are two less "white people" in the world today. More filth.

Anyone who watched that video and thinks the world is a better place because of the outcome is one sick fucker.

11887873_1662699177276998_63783662972044

Jeez , just logged into Twitter and read that shet and some of the other stupid shet , now I know why I haven't logged on since about the first 5 days after I created my account. There's a ton of hate out there , I'll just keep my hand on my pistol and hope it doesn't come my way. If it does I'll just see how well I shoot.....

Is that a Twitter account Ted , I guess so if it's tweeting. I think I'll go find it and add my tweet.....

He'll just ban you from his account. You're not the first to get that idea.

By the way, I haven't wasted my time responding to him because he's not worth the attention he's already getting.

Jeez , just logged into Twitter and read that shet and some of the other stupid shet , now I know why I haven't logged on since about the first 5 days after I created my account. There's a ton of hate out there , I'll just keep my hand on my pistol and hope it doesn't come my way. If it does I'll just see how well I shoot.....

Yeah, Twitter is just the internet version of a CB radio anymore: Anyone can get on an say whatever they want.

So if this IDOIT claims he killed the whites because of the white boy killing the blacks at a church and we lost the Rebel flag; I say we remove all memorials to MLK for the same reasons. Will anything be done .... No .....

Screw political correctness, let's make America Great Again ! :) Edited by Fourtyfive

So if this IDOIT claims he killed the whites because of the white boy killing the blacks at a church and we lost the Rebel flag; I say we remove all memorials to MLK for the same reasons. Will anything be done .... No .....

Screw political correctness, let's make America Great Again ! :)

Or we could do the opposite of what the commies do.

Saw on the news tonight, that the Cameraman's fiance was the morning show producer and was in the booth and saw the whole thing go down.  I feel sorry for her.  How horrible to witness your loved one being gunned down and not be able to do anything about it.

My apologies to the members of this board , I'm just in a bad mood. I don't mean to spread such bigotry, there's just too much government cheese for this kind of crap in my world.

Crap perfectly describes all that government cheese.

• Like 1

My apologies to the members of this board , I'm just in a bad mood. I don't mean to spread such bigotry, there's just too much government cheese for this kind of crap in my world.

We all know in our hearts that two wrongs will never equal a right... We can't sink to their level as when we do we have truly lost all that is worthwhile....

• Like 2

I haven't seen the video since most news sites I've seen aren't showing it out of respect. 

We may see the gun now because it's what we're looking for, but there is no way to know if we would have noticed it then and there depending on what is going on, and others would identify the same.  People are in their own zone too often, looking at their cell phones, watching something else, checking out a hot chick...unless something grabs their attention I can see how he slipped by from notice like he did.

Also, I was speaking in generalities when talking about how having someone carrying around an indicent could prevent it.

I would have seen it if I was close enough. But, I've been in broadcasting all my life. Anybody moving toward the talent with an open microphone will have my attention. And, I'm reasonably sure I would have shot the fat bastard when I saw that Glock come out. Wouldn't be the first time a broadcaster was threatened by some nut job from the crowd. You never know what you're gonna do until it happens. Just trying to put myself there.

• Like 1

So a gay black guy shoots a white woman. How will they spin this? Hmmmm. Screw it! Let's just beat the drums for gun control again. :ugh: :ugh:

You mean like this...?

Gun Control more important than terrorism huh...? Buckle up because the UN treaty stuff is well underway right now and not enough people are talking about it.

http://www.caintv.com/obama-virginia-shooting-shows

Edited by tennesseetiger

Something feels hokey about the video.
The guy walks up and points his gun and no one notices. I can only assume the weapon wasn't charged and he pulls back to load it. Then he fires multiple times and the gal takes off running.
I understand fight or flight adrenaline but most humans will fall especially an injured lady.

Not making light or calling bs on a situation where someone obviously died, it just feels off.

Either way, sad. Very sad.

When do we white folk riot? We're this the other way around.....oh never mind.

I'm not surprised that no one noticed.  I host a local tv show here in Nashville focused on entrepreneurs and small business.  It takes complete focus by all involved.  The people being interviewed are usually nervous and are trying to remember what they wanted to say.  

I'm completely focused on helping them deliver a message that is good for them and good for the audience.  Time is limited, so I have to focus on helping them make the needed points with the allotted time.  The director is talking to me through one of those secret agent ear things with timing instructions. 

The director is focused on the settings on the equipment.  The cameraman has to operate four cameras, keeping up with when they need to change. 

• Like 1

I have zero interest in viewing the video. I have seen people shot before in real life and it's not at all pretty. Anyone that served in military and was on front lines saw it many times like myself and don't think I want to see it again just for entertainment..........jmho

I have not watched the video. First, I'm a pansy. Second, I don't watch want to posthumously give that sack of ¥=&÷&@€×¥=*#&$¥$*!&^^^×&€$&$(#(%*%₩",-;/-&*#,!; $£$*#&#£#*÷*!&!&#*/*/*#*"*#*!&×^!^#*# what he wanted in having the whole world see him killing people.

Wifey and I have been praying for the families and friends left behind.
  • Like 2

This is exactly what Ive been thinking, Dave, as I consider how I would react if I were to witness a similar scenario.
Say the guy pulls out the gun and is aiming or fidgeting with it trying to chamber a round, and I don't know what their filming here, or if there's a hidden camera and this is part of the act. Say I could sneak up behind the bad guy and put my gun to his head, but really he's part of the show and I get shot or make a huge mistake by shooting him. I wouldn't be comfortable pulling the trigger until he opened fire. Now if it were a convenience store and I walk in to find a guy with a gun on the clerk and no camera men present, I would most likely assume this is a time to protect my neighbor. But, the way this shooting transpired, I think it would've been too surreal and too difficult to determine if the gunman was truly a bad guy prior to him firing the first shot and realizing that he was a real threat and not just shooting blanks.

I have come across a few movie sets in public areas, most will have it marked quite well to let the public know a scene is being filmed.  In this case, it would of been easy enough to yell at the guy to get his attention before deciding to fire.  Its speculative I know, since the right set of circumstances would of been needed to get involved prior to him firing.  But he took enough time between holding the gun and actually firing for someone to get the attention of any of the three, their reaction would of cemented the fact that he was up to no good.  Of course many of us may of hesitated long enough that it may not have mattered either way so its mere speculation at this point.

I didn't watch it for entertainment nor to promote the piece of fecal matter. I just wanted to see how exactly it went down so that I might learn something from it. It's better than speculating.

I respect that. I've thought about it from that angle and was about to search for it, but just decided against it.