Million student march ??

xsubsailor

Something told me, some little nagging feeling, that if I counted all the 'ums' and 'ughs' it would be worth a laugh. I couldn't make it past the blitzkrieg of the first minute of her talking. Wow, the only good news comes from the sense that she might be among the best and brightest in her cause.

• Like 2
Holy Christ my head hurts.

The sad part is this is the EXACT representation of my generation, whom I dub the Destroyers of the Galaxy.

Stupid fluff-filled liberal hedonist bullcrap is all people know.

These are the same people who want free college. No taxes. Legalize marijuana and I cant tell you how many death threats and insults get flung at me by these brain surgeons when I smash their idelogies online when they find out im military.

I just shake my head then inappropiatly touch my Glock while singing Mr Brownstone to myself...[emoji14]

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

Hey..24 here and that's not me!

Good! It does seem to start with the 25 and under crowd. I don't think kids grow up anymore. No shame in living with their parents and using them as a means to get by. My wife has two siblings, 26 and 21 that live at home. Her brother, 26 just got his first ever real job. My brother is the same way, 26 and lives at home. I worked 45 hours a week and went to night classes for college, paid cash for school and moved out of my parents house at 20. People in general need to realize that life's not fair and suck it up and deal with it, especially the younger college age pansies.  

• Like 1
  • Moderators

Good! It does seem to start with the 25 and under crowd. I don't think kids grow up anymore. No shame in living with their parents and using them as a means to get by. My wife has two siblings, 26 and 21 that live at home. Her brother, 26 just got his first ever real job. My brother is the same way, 26 and lives at home. I worked 45 hours a week and went to night classes for college, paid cash for school and moved out of my parents house at 20. People in general need to realize that life's not fair and suck it up and deal with it, especially the younger college age pansies.  

True. I don't necessarily always blame the people that stay at home, but only if they are legitimately trying. Going to school full time, applying yourself, and working part time on the side to help pay for gas, bills, etc yet still living at home? Fine, I can let that slide.

Living at home at age 25, never had a job, going to school 2 classes a semester and living off everyone but yourself? Come on!

One of but not the only problem is how it is difficult it can be to find a successful job. I'm not excusing it but simply sympathizing with some of them because it can be difficult to actually find a decent job that pays even a living wage. I was blessed with a fantastic job at 16 that I've stuck with since.

As for kids not really growing up anymore, that's partially very true. May or may not be their fault, but I do partially blame the education system. Seniors in high school are treated like they cannot be trusted and are not capable unless they go to college, then they go to college where they are again treated as if they cannot be trusted.

Personally, I really wish that the education system as a whole was more closely integrated with the workforce. Why is it that it is in a sense promoted that high school graduates dedicate 4-8 years of their life going to school, not working, living off others, digging themselves into massive debt, all for the the promise of a grand job after graduation that may or may not come? My suggestion would be more sane limits student loan limits, requiring work experience during the college experience that takes the place of certain classes, etc.

On the flip side, I wish more people in the workforce were less dependent on a college education. Give people some credit. If they can learn in a college environment, they can learn on the job. I know at my place of work there are some who seem to think that you cannot tie your shoes if you don't have a bachelor's degree. Of course they consider themselves the elites of society and scoff at the idea that anyone blue collar should make as much as they do.

I myself value college and education, obviously there are some professions that are 100% dependent on it (such as surgeons, engineers, etc). But the whole education system is flawed and I feel it has to do with political as well as monetary reasons.

• Like 3
America's industrious spirit has been destroyed by almost 5 decades of neo-feminism, hedonism, lack of personal accountability, no morals, destruction of the Christian faith, disrespect for elders and superiors and the promise of instant fame and money.

Most of my peers from high school are still trying to become rappers...

I got my first job at 14, first car at 15, left home at 17 and havent looked back since - everyone else seems to be screwing around and ruining their lives

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

CZ  I agree with you on a lot of those things. If you are living at home, going to school and working part time good for you. Unfortounatly both our brothers are not doing that. My wife's brother graduated from Virginia Tech and said he could not find a job so he got " depressed " and decided to sit at home and watch anime and play computer games. He went back to school so he could be a nurse or something. He just started his first big boy job like two weeks ago. My brother works in the restaurant business and still lives with me mom, he's a bum. 

I have worked since I was a senior in high school and agree that kids don't grow up anymore and are babied throughout high school and college. I think from my stand point i grew up pretty poor. My mom raised two kids making very little money, my dad did pay child support but he did not make much money either.  We used some government assistance but never stayed on it over a long period of time. My grandparents however set the bar for me. My grandfather was successful and very smart with his money so I guess I got to see both ends of the spectrum and decided that I would work to be more than what my parents were. Life was rough growing up but it made me a better person. 

Comms don't rain on your friends parades. If they want to follow their dreams and become rappers more power to them :) Let us know when they drop their album. 

Edited by XxthejuicexX
  • Like 1

Rupert Murdoch: The 81 year old founder, chairman and CEO of Fox News holding company News Corporation was dubbed a Knight of the Order of Saint Gregory the Great byPope John Paul II.

Roger Aisles: According to Newsmax, the CEO of Fox News has not officially converted to Catholicism, but he attends mass every Sunday with his Catholic wife.

Bill O’Reilly: The man who is looking out for you is a self-professed Roman Catholic.  So is his regular substitute host, Laura Ingraham. So is regular Monica Crowley.

Sean Hannity: The Irish conservative commentator is of course, Roman Catholic.

The Fox Morning Team: Both Steve Doocy and Brian Kilmeade are Roman Catholics.

Megyn Kelley: Roman Catholic.

The Five: Four out of five ain’t bad.  Bob Beckel, Dana Perino, Eric Bolling, and Greg Guttfeld are all Roman Catholic.

Kimberly Guilfoyle: The host of “The Lineup” is a Roman Catholic.

Judge Jeannine Pirro is a Roman Catholic.

Brett Baier: the host of Special Report is a very active Roman Catholic.  He attended Catholic Marist High School in Atlanta and attends church at Holy Trinity Catholic Church in Georgetown.  

Alysin Camerota: If you wake up early Saturday morning, the co-host of Fox and Friends weekend edition is Roman Catholic. 

Juan Williams: According to NNDB (the only website to indicate any religious affiliation for Juan), he is Roman Catholic.

Father Jonathan Morris: The highest profile Fox News Religion Contributor is of course, Roman Catholic.  The collar kind of gives it away.

So Megyn Kelley likes to bang without making me wear a rubber? Nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Full gear for me.

Interesting take on it, but not the point. 

Jesuits, know where the lies come from.                    

As to the OP- stupid squared. 

Screen-shot-2012-08-14-at-9.44.07-AM.png

Edited by Shepherd Master

Rupert Murdoch: The 81 year old founder, chairman and CEO of Fox News holding company News Corporation was dubbed a Knight of the Order of Saint Gregory the Great byPope John Paul II.

Roger Aisles: According to Newsmax, the CEO of Fox News has not officially converted to Catholicism, but he attends mass every Sunday with his Catholic wife.

Bill O’Reilly: The man who is looking out for you is a self-professed Roman Catholic.  So is his regular substitute host, Laura Ingraham. So is regular Monica Crowley.

Sean Hannity: The Irish conservative commentator is of course, Roman Catholic.

The Fox Morning Team: Both Steve Doocy and Brian Kilmeade are Roman Catholics.

Megyn Kelley: Roman Catholic.

The Five: Four out of five ain’t bad.  Bob Beckel, Dana Perino, Eric Bolling, and Greg Guttfeld are all Roman Catholic.

Kimberly Guilfoyle: The host of “The Lineup” is a Roman Catholic.

Judge Jeannine Pirro is a Roman Catholic.

Brett Baier: the host of Special Report is a very active Roman Catholic.  He attended Catholic Marist High School in Atlanta and attends church at Holy Trinity Catholic Church in Georgetown.  

Alysin Camerota: If you wake up early Saturday morning, the co-host of Fox and Friends weekend edition is Roman Catholic. 

Juan Williams: According to NNDB (the only website to indicate any religious affiliation for Juan), he is Roman Catholic.

Father Jonathan Morris: The highest profile Fox News Religion Contributor is of course, Roman Catholic.  The collar kind of gives it away.

Is your point that we should be concerned they are Catholics? All but one is white, should that be a concern also?
Do you think Catholics are putting some special kind of spin on our news?
What does any of that have to do with the topic at hand?
  • Like 1

Is your point that we should be concerned they are Catholics? All but one is white, should that be a concern also?
Do you think Catholics are putting some special kind of spin on our news?
What does any of that have to do with the topic at hand?

I'm making a point. 

Not only is Fox not worth watching.........

The content not worth watching........

The interviewee not worth her breath......

The interviewer not worth his breath........

TV not worth my time.........

Unless  you swimming in the cesspool of humanity..........

As pleasant as I can put it.

And yes, there is a conspiracy at Fox News.

Edited by Shepherd Master

I have a brother that still lives up north and has more money than most people I know or will ever know. He had a beautiful high end ranch Brick home on 50+ acres of land. It was 3 bedrooms and master at one end of the house and their two children lived on the other end with bedrooms next to each other. He spoiled them rotten with cars and spending money while they were growing up. They had it so good they decided to just stay home after high school. They did and finally the oldest , the boy decided to get a Bachelor pad so dad provided the money for it and poof, he was gone. That left the daughter at home. She decided to do pretty much the same thing so dad sets her up in her own place. Poof she was gone. On the following Monday morning the contractor arrived and asked him what he wanted done. He said I want those to rooms removed from the end of the house and it closed back up just like those rooms never existed. Once that was done he contacted both of them and told them the free ride was over and they had 1 month to get a job because his paying their bills was over. They both busted their butts to get to the house only to learn they didn't have bedrooms any more. They were both in shock. He said welcome to the real world. The daughter had an out. Her boyfriend had just proposed to her so she got married. Lasted about 3 months. the boyfriend thought he was marrying into money was the only reason he married her. I have not spoke to him or any of the kids since 2006 when he called me when I had my heart attack to see if I survived it but that was only because my step daughter found his number in my phone and called him first. It was about 8 years before that and none since then. He always felt he was better then the rest of the family so I figure nothing lost there anyway. I just thought it was cool the way he moved his to dead beat kids out................... :up:  :up:   That girl in the video here reminded me so much of his two kids it is scary. :rofl:

I think myself somewhat of a good conversationalist. I usually have an opinion on everything. Whether you guys like it or not. I am not usually at a loss for words.

But this little child just stuns me. Can she really be that stupid? I just do not know what to say about her.

If she really is representative of what our college students are...we are just totally screwed. Flat out doomed.

Her comments were so ridiculous that I just sat open-mouthed and stunned watching this.

I thought that Neil Cavuto was way, way too easy on her. She really needs a wakeup.

EDIT:

OK, just watched a second time. It didn't get any better. This child admits to coming from a struggling, middle class at best, family.

She doesn't know how things work at all.

I was a pampered spoiled kid. I admit it. I had everything I wanted...that my parents could afford to give me. And it wasn't much at that.

But I found out quickly that in the world...you learn and you work. Or you die.

Or...you have exceedingly wealthy parents who will support you forever.

This gal is headed for a very harsh awakening.

Edited by hipower
  • Like 1