Purge tonight and how to help?

Best thing you can do is just hunker down and ride it out. It's gonna be rough. Make sure you and yours have plenty of food and videos to make it through the night.   Might want to also stock up on whatever your choice of smoke is.

I would recommend avoiding cops if this is even remotely true.  You do not want to be the guy holding a gun that isn't a cop if the SHTF and there are jumpy cops out there.  I hope like hell this isn't true.  IF it does happen, you may very well see the start of some much bigger problems.  Don't be the idiot that thinks he is helping.  You aren't.

My previous sarcastic remark aside, the Dallas Police HQ is currently under lockdown for an anonymous "credible" threat...Fox & CNN words.

I hope a bunch of those Texas open carry rifle assholes don't show up to help.  What a mess that would be.

Edited by Garufa
spelling
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Garufa said:

Best thing you can do is just hunker down and ride it out. It's gonna be rough. Make sure you and yours have plenty of food and videos to make it through the night.   Might want to also stock up on whatever your choice of smoke is.

No smoking in my house anymore. So, I gotta go out where all the damn shootin' is. Hell, I might as well grab a couple of AR's and join in the fun. Hoping I can still tell who the bad guys are after a few beers and a fat one. :)

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, Garufa said:

My previous sarcastic remark aside, the Dallas Police HQ is currently under lockdown for an anonymous "credible" threat...Fox & CNN words.

i hope a bunch of those Texas open carry rifle assholes don't show up to help.  What a mess that would be.

Well ####. I thought you were serious. And I'm already half way thru this fatty :)

• Like 1
2 hours ago, adamedwards_5 said:

I live in Nash. Check posts on LEO Facebook pages and sites. There's a purge starting at 12 for shootin cops and I'm trying to figure out how I can help cops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't shoot them.

2 hours ago, adamedwards_5 said:

I live in Nash. Check posts on LEO Facebook pages and sites. There's a purge starting at 12 for shootin cops and I'm trying to figure out how I can help cops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Word on the street is that they are all gathering up in Fairview before heading out.  They will be meeting in my neighborhood and to get into the meeting you have to bring an expensive bottle of spirits and either fresh salmon, or steaks.  PM me for details.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, MacGyver said:

Try and have a normal Saturday and someone leaves the door open...

i really want to lock this one up, but I have a feeling there's still some gold yet to be found.  

Simple answer that has already been given. Now, you want some of this before I put it out? :)

28 minutes ago, Sam1 said:

Word on the street is that they are all gathering up in Fairview before heading out.  They will be meeting in my neighborhood and to get into the meeting you have to bring an expensive bottle of spirits and either fresh salmon, or steaks.  PM me for details.

I don't have an EBT card so I can't afford those kind of things.

• Like 4
29 minutes ago, mikegideon said:

You don't need many faculties to identify a skunk, especially after the first round or two

You sure? Years ago a friend of mine had a domesticated skunk and it didn't stink.  (BTW, they love spaghetti)

• Like 1