Black Friday Deals 2014

runco

https://www.lwrci.com/   Having different daily deals and free shipping.

Cabelas is having a big sale and give aways. No details yet though.... http://www.cabelas.com/category/Black-Friday/468246780.uts?avad=55963_b75b6d16&WT.mc_id=al41227&rid=12&WT.tsrc=AFF

I'm waiting to see what Primary Arms will announce. And hoping PSA won't blow their sale on Monday going into the holiday and have nothing left for Black Friday / Cyber Monday like last year,

Good timing, here is Walmart's ad (it may be my local store in Madisonville):

http://www.walmart.com/store/366/weekly-ads?veh=eml&adid=1500000000000039419090&flyer_run_id=39798&flyer_type_name=ad&sent_time=1415773740000&e_id=db2ce46051e258ecf4546c14ee86b7b2&campaign_id=mbb-1970902_00000

[URL=http://s963.photobucket.com/user/runco0318/media/walmartblackfriday_zpsf0a82e66.jpg.html]walmartblackfriday_zpsf0a82e66.jpg[/URL]

[URL=http://s963.photobucket.com/user/runco0318/media/walmartblackfriday2_zps1d7c7a96.jpg.html]walmartblackfriday2_zps1d7c7a96.jpg[/URL]

Many of the super duper Black Friday sale prices at Gander Mtn. are everyday prices at many other retailers. Nope! Still no reason to shop there.

That's what I was kinda thinking. Ammo prices with the sale are still higher than the starting price at Academy Sports here in Knoxville.

The best deal that I'm going to get on Black Friday is another piece of pecan pie. If I'm really lucky there will be some folks who I don't see very often still hanging around to share it with.

That sounds awesome. Seriously. I'm roughly 1k miles to the closest immediate family member, and it'll be another Thanksgiving this year that I won't be able to see any of them.

I'm going to console myself by spending feverish hours refreshing PSA's site every 12 seconds hoping not to miss a stupid crazy deal, and maybe hit a gun shop or two to see what's up on Friday. :/
  • Moderators

Amazon Black Friday Deals

Amazon claims to run "Pre Black Friday" deals up until Black Friday. I don't know about that but I have been watching the items. Some good things, not bought anything yet.

I typically try and do all of my shopping online Black Friday to Cyber Monday for Christmas.

I pay for Prime yearly ($39 a year since I used my .edu email but still worth the full amount. If you haven't tried it, you should give their 30 day free trial a go. Make not to try and take advantage of all it offers.

Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs
*Instantly watch over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
*FREE two-day shipping (no minimum order size)
*Borrow Kindle books

That's my holiday shopping!

P.S.

If you try and fight the crowd on actual Black-Friday, you're insane. I'd rather stay at home, eat more food, and do my shopping on the internet. That is why they invented it.

:usa:

Edited by CZ9MM

My parents used to live in a small town in Alabama. We'd go there for Thanksgiving and I'd get up and go BF shopping on Friday. Not much to choose from, but Home Depot, Wal-Mart, and a Belk. It was so unlike our cities. You could go to HD an hour after opening and still have a good chance at getting their most popular door busters. I did a little last year here in Nashville, but so far, I'm not seeing anything that makes me want to fight the crazies.