Do you still trust Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson and Laura Ingraham

Do you trust Fox News host Hannity, Carlson & Ingraham  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Do you trust Hannity, Laura & Carlson

• Most definitely!
    • Not anymore!
    • I’m done with Fox! I’m switching networks.
    • They get the benefit of doubt.
    • What did they do? I haven’t heard about a scandal while watching Fox News.
    • I never watch Fox News
    • I don’t trust any “news” outlet

27 minutes ago, Hozzie said:

When that grand jury is from New York City I am not sure this benefit of the doubt applies.  Had it been in a conservative area, maybe, but I suspect it's also very reasonable to expect a NYC grand jury to be just as anti Trump as the DA.

😂 I wasn’t referring to the orange cult god.

This thread is about Fox News personalities intentionally lying to their viewers while defaming Dominion Voting Systems and will now be going to trial. 

I really wish I could talk about the twice impeached, two election losing, now indicted 🤡

Also, I think the DA in that other little thing is anti-criminal.

Edited by Links2k
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
21 hours ago, Links2k said:

Maybe to some degree, but the benefit of doubt is given when a grand jury determines defamation or a crime may have been committed.

None of them get my benefit of doubt regardless of the story. By the time MSM puts all the spin on ANY story it rarely reflects the truth. Moreover,  they pick and choose which stories will get the most viewers and they sweep stories under the rug that doesn't fit their agenda and over-inflate stories that support their agenda. ZERO TRUST FOR MAINSTREAM MEDIA

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, BigK said:

None of them get my benefit of doubt regardless of the story. By the time MSM puts all the spin on ANY story it rarely reflects the truth. Moreover,  they pick and choose which stories will get the most viewers and they sweep stories under the rug that doesn't fit their agenda and over-inflate stories that support their agenda. ZERO TRUST FOR MAINSTREAM MEDIA

This isn’t about a “story”.  This is real life, and it’s happening whether people want to believe it or not. 

A grand jury in Delaware has listened to evidence for months and a judge recently determined this issue should go to trial. 

Fox News may not lose this case, but if what I’ve seen of the text messages of Fox’s main on air personalities concerning their viewers, guest, ratings and revenue,  the curtain will be pulled back on the wizard.  What they feared most (loss of revenue and viewers to Newsmax) may still occur. 

21 minutes ago, Links2k said:

This isn’t about a “story”.  This is real life, and it’s happening whether people want to believe it or not. 

A grand jury in Delaware has listened to evidence for months and a judge recently determined this issue should go to trial. 

Fox News may not lose this case, but if what I’ve seen of the text messages of Fox’s main on air personalities concerning their viewers, guest, ratings and revenue,  the curtain will be pulled back on the wizard.  What they feared most (loss of revenue and viewers to Newsmax) may still occur. 

Really? A grand jury in Delaware doesn't like Fox News and wants to go after them? What a shocking revelation! 

TV news networks have been lying for decades. There is NOTHING new or unique about that, just a politicized judicial system being wielded like a weapon.

• Haha 1
36 minutes ago, BigK said:

Really? A grand jury in Delaware doesn't like Fox News and wants to go after them? What a shocking revelation! 

TV news networks have been lying for decades. There is NOTHING new or unique about that, just a politicized judicial system being wielded like a weapon.

I watch Fox News so I’ll know which catch phrases will be regurgitated on TGO. 😂. You hit three. Hilarious!

1 minute ago, Links2k said:

I watch Fox News so I’ll know which catch phrases will be regurgitated on TGO. 😂. You hit three. Hilarious!

Since I've only watched about 5 minutes of footage from Fox News in past 10 years, I'd be very curious to hear what 3 catch phrases they stole from me.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, BigK said:

Since I've only watched about 5 minutes of footage from Fox News in past 10 years, I'd be very curious to hear what 3 catch phrases they stole from me.

I guess I could have sourced any right wing trash bag for those talking points. It’s all day every day. No solutions, just grievances. 

I’m done. We just see things differently. Enjoy your day!

Edited by Links2k
1 hour ago, Links2k said:

I guess I could have sourced any right wing trash bag for those talking points. It’s all day every day. No solutions, just grievances. 

I’m done. We just see things differently. Enjoy your day!

I get it, if I listened to left wing trash bag talking points I'd conclude the same about them. Like you said, we just don't agree on politics, no worries. Now if you don't like guns too, then we can't be friends. LOL

1 hour ago, BigK said:

I get it, if I listened to left wing trash bag talking points I'd conclude the same about them. Like you said, we just don't agree on politics, no worries. Now if you don't like guns too, then we can't be friends. LOL

Guns are definitely something we have in common. 

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, gregintenn said:

TROLL BABY TROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😎

So you post this instead of participating or ignoring?

I guess the people sharing their reasonable responses are also  trolling?

I’ll assume your vote is MOST DEFINITELY!😎

Edited by Links2k
25 minutes ago, Links2k said:

So you post this instead of participating or ignoring?

I guess the people sharing their reasonable responses are also  trolling?

When I want to troll you you’ll know it.

Stop being a snowflake!

Many thanks for the advice, sir.

• Haha 1

Fox will make its’ primetime host available to testify in the trial starting on April 17th. The judge will compel Rupert Murdoch and son to testify in person. 

Murdoch had stated that testifying in person would create an undue burden. The judge stated there would be no undue burden, because it is public knowledge Murdoch was already planning to travel extensively due to his recent engagement and planned wedding, therefore Murdoch could be compelled take an afternoon to testify in person. 

Insiders concerned Rupert may blow up on the stand.  He has already said it (allowing Dominion defamation) was all about the money. 

Expert states it doesn’t matter about Fox News going to trial, because Fox News has suppressed this information, and many Fox viewers have not heard about the allegations. The expert don’t expect the trial to impact Fox News viewership or bottom line. 

Edited by Links2k
  • Haha 1

Today the judge told Fox News they can’t argue that they broadcast false news about Dominion because they thought it was newsworthy, limiting a key line of defense for the network. 

The judge also ruled that Dominion cannot reference the January 6th assault on the Capitol except in very narrow circumstances. 

This trial is going to be exciting!

On 4/5/2023 at 5:10 PM, Links2k said:

Fox will make its’ primetime host available to testify in the trial starting on April 17th. The judge will compel Rupert Murdoch and son to testify in person. 

Murdoch had stated that testifying in person would create an undue burden. The judge stated there would be no undue burden, because it is public knowledge Murdoch was already planning to travel extensively due to his recent engagement and planned wedding, therefore Murdoch could be compelled take an afternoon to testify in person. 

Insiders concerned Rupert may blow up on the stand.  He has already said it (allowing Dominion defamation) was all about the money. 

Expert states it doesn’t matter about Fox News going to trial, because Fox News has suppressed this information, and many Fox viewers have not heard about the allegations. The expert don’t expect the trial to impact Fox News viewership or bottom line. 

Hmm, seems I've seen this meme, same but different.

1i7gn0blmse51.jpg

• Like 2

Today Fox News was busted withholding evidence in the Dominion case expected to go to trial Monday. The judge stated that omission is lying. The judge is contemplating assigning a special master to investigate Fox withholding evidence. 

This is a soap opera.  

Seems the hold up to Fox News settling the case prior being sent to trial, Fox did not want to issue an apology admitting wrongdoing. 

Fox is potentially on the hook for $1.6+ billion with another potential voting machine suit on the horizon. 

20 minutes ago, Links2k said:

Seems the hold up to Fox News settling the case prior being sent to trial, Fox did not want to issue an apology admitting wrongdoing. 

Fox is potentially on the hook for $1.6+ billion with another potential voting machine suit on the horizon. 

I'm actually surprised they haven't used the Maddow/Carlson defense that worked for them in the past. I wonder why they didn't go that route. 

2 hours ago, Erik88 said:

I'm actually surprised they haven't used the Maddow/Carlson defense that worked for them in the past. I wonder why they didn't go that route. 

I don’t believe that argument would fly in a defamation case, especially when the FOX owner is on record saying he didn’t stop his employees, because it was about the money and potential loss of viewers. 

Even with Fox continually rubbing the judge the wrong way, they still have a good chance of winning their case. 

Edited by Links2k