AMMO REPORTS

Guest SUNTZU

Be running by there in the morning!!! ;)

you will be about 3 days too late my friend. He said that on the 18th. That ammo is long gone. I did go to the W.S wal-mart the other day and pick up a box of 9mm for only 12 bucks!!! If only they had any .380 ammo

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest clsutton21
West Nashville Walmart on Charlotte has a huge pile of RWS 9mm FMJ, $17 for a box of 50. I didn't buy any but it's there if you're desperate.

Cookeville wal-mart started carrying that today. I'd rather wait on my $12 remington.

I'm here visiting in Florida (Tampa) and the Walmarts down here have a shelf full of that RWS ammo for 16.47 a box. i was wondering is that going to be the trend for them.

it's hard to pay that much for fmj 9mm when you have been paying 10 to 12 dollars a box.

I'm here visiting in Florida (Tampa) and the Walmarts down here have a shelf full of that RWS ammo for 16.47 a box. i was wondering is that going to be the trend for them.

it's hard to pay that much for fmj 9mm when you have been paying 10 to 12 dollars a box.

Even harder when it was only a few months back that I shot up the last of some American Eagle that I had gotten at Frontier Firearms a few years ago for $7.99 a box!

At that rate of price increase, as much as the hoarding mentality annoys me (note: IMO, simply having a ready supply on hand is not hoarding) I am starting to wonder if I shouldn't buy a boatload of 9mm ammo before the price goes up, again.

I live in Loudon and so am periodically at the Lenoir City, Madisonville and Maryville (411) locations of Wally. All of these seem to be getting WWB 9mm in fairly regularly but they seem to mostly sell out within a couple of days (mostly 50 round boxes but have seen a few 100 rounders.) I haven't seen the less expensive (by a couple of bucks) Federal or Blazer Brass at any of them in a while. WWB .357 Magnum JHP seems to be getting pretty common (especially at Madisonville, at least the last time I was there) but I have seen no .38 Special. I have enough .38 Special SD ammo for now but am starting to run low on range fodder.

Edited by JAB
Guest Bigben27

went to rivergate walmart to get some .40sw ammo they didnt have any of that but what they did have shocked me.....they had over 250 boxes of 9mm whinchester white box 50 round packs. at 11.47 before taxes and also some diffent kind of 9mm i didnt catch the brand name but it came in a orange looking box....also saw 4 boxes of .380 whinchester...this was at 1:30pm on 3/3/10

Guest NeuralFizz
Cookeville wal-mart started carrying that today. I'd rather wait on my $12 remington.

I'd rather wait on my $9.50 Federal.

Guest tnvolfan

At 4pm today, the Farragut/Turkey Creek Wal-Mart had lots of RWS 9mm, some 357 SIG, 44 Magnum, and I believe some Federal 40 S&W. Be sure and call the Sporting Goods dept before you go to make sure they still have what you're looking for