A Day In The Life Of A Forum Administrator (February 2010 Edition)

TGO David

• Administrator

Received this from a former member who is pissed that they were banned because they couldn't follow simple little rules...

The fact that I was made fun of for my spelling (i have learning disability) and my hearing impairment on here by a couple of your posters is enough to sue you guys over. I have these posts saved onto my computer via screen shots which I have fowarded to my attorney. We are looking into a possible discrimination lawsuit against tgo if I am not reinstated because you guys allowed it to happen. Then to get on there yourself and run your mouth about me being banned and what not that was slander. So basically it is like this man. If you do not reinstate me within the next 24 hours, tgo will be mad mouthed to anyone that will listen including the news media and my attorney will file papers to have this lawsuit proceed in court. I do not want to have to do it this way but if it is the only way to teach you guys a lesson then so be it. You messed with the wrong dude man. Now reinstate me or you will be in court very soon.

Contrary to popular thought, life as a forum admin isn't all glitzy parties, stretched limos and half-naked ladies. :up:

I think I'm going to establish a new business called "Law Offices of My Imaginary Lawyer, Esq." because I swear to God that guy stays really busy.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bronker
Received this from a former member who is pissed that they were banned because they couldn't follow simple little rules...

Contrary to popular thought, life as a forum admin isn't all glitzy parties, stretched limos and half-naked ladies. :up:

I think I'm going to establish a new business called "Law Offices of My Imaginary Lawyer, Esq." because I swear to God that guy stays really busy.

Then it must be for the money...

Whoever sent you that letter, even though he has a learning disability, he sure learned how to type. I wonder how long it took. You can also counter his suit with

one for stupidity.

So,he will sue for being made fun of.I wonder what he thinks will happen if he starts bad mouthing the forum to all who will listen.

Most people that threat with an attorny cant afford the free consult much less the 300.00 an hours to feed the attorny.

I have admitted my education sucks and if someone wants to make fun of me well, glad I could intertain.

This is your forum and you know it is up to you who stays and who goes.I personally think you should PUBLICLY let him back in the forum.Who knows,it could be fun.

• Administrator

What does any of it have to do with a privately owned and operated forum? I could refuse access to TGO to anyone who didn't have one blue eye, one brown eye and a left testicle slightly smaller than the right and be well within my rights to do so without fear of "discrimination".

This isn't a government funded resource. I'm not an equal opportunity employer. I don't even have to offer a reason why I decide someone isn't suited to be a member of this forum. And I sure as hell don't capitulate to threats.

Guest Bronker
What does any of it have to do with a privately owned and operated forum? I could refuse access to TGO to anyone who didn't have one blue eye, one brown eye and a left testicle slightly smaller than the right and be well within my rights to do so without fear of "discrimination".

This isn't a government funded resource. I'm not an equal opportunity employer. I don't even have to offer a reason why I decide someone isn't suited to be a member of this forum. And I sure as hell don't capitulate to threats.

Exactly. This is not a democracy. Unless and until the TARP funds trickle down.

Then we will be talking about the 'good old days' when men had balls, even those with disproportionately-sized ones.:lol:

Guest clsutton21

My left testicle is a lot smaller than the right!! Does that make me a mod in the testicle measuring forum?:lol:

Ummm I'd appreciate you leaving me out of this. My enlarged, well anyway leave me out of it. :lol:

The old "Runnin' a forum isn't all it's cracked up to be" routine. I don't think you need to go through all this effort to try and deter any competition. I mean to try and convince us that there are really people in this world, much less this state that ate that crazy, come on. I'm not buying it. Runnin' this show is probably more glamorous than we can even imagine. Champagne days and caviar nights.

Seriously though, what a nutjob that guy is!