So a co-worker ask me "will you clean my glock"?

Links2k

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could that be the Rosie O'Donnell of firearms? Nah, no gun is that ugly! I was going to suggest Gun Scrubber(or Walmart Brake Cleaner) but I would be afraid the thing might melt. Hoppes and a tooth brush followed by a good going over with WD40 then oil. He'll think it is brand new.

Found on an auction, identified as a Maverick Arms JS 9mm.

51ae8913b76a87a38748665f707dcb0c.jpg

945762c2085308bce42a8fd2efcf2f31.jpg

As I found out, this was one of several models/gun company names that eventually became Hi-Point.

The company started out as Haskel then went to Maverick then Stallard then Hi-Point.

Apparently, they were all really poor until the Hi-Point era. (no cracks please).

That look like it, Links2K?

- OS

That's it.

Guest Lester Weevils

Perhaps it is birth of new word usage. At one time Aspirin only referred to a single brandname of acetylsalicylic acid. Q-Tip and Band-aid were brand names, not generic terms.

So maybe glock is becoming synonymous with pistol in some areas?

Guest Bonedaddy

:tinfoil:I think I would be scared of where that gun came from and what it was used for. I really don't think I would have touched it. Don't want my prints on it. A man that don't know how to clean his own weapon (with the internet and all, just sayin'...) must be either stupid or shady. Wipe it down and give it back!

Guest jackdm3

My MIL said she had a real Stratavarius and the whole family got excited while I said, "Nuh uh. Ain't no way!" Got it out of the closet. Had plastic jewels on the tuners which when tightened, would quickly unravel back to floppy strings. Not even a beginner's model.

Guest jackdm3

Not to sound too self-serving, but you clean his and some of his friends' guns and you'll see what's available first if they need to sell them.

you outta still clean it for the guy...if you dont hes gonna think every guns super complicated...give him some pointers to as far as what NOT to buy in the future.

Probably breaks down like current Hi-Points.

Just one pin to punch out, which you get to at top rear of frame with slide locked back.

Do a YouTube search for how.

- OS

Edited by OhShoot