MY $25.00 Find

ftncityfatboy

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have actually never seen one before, much less shoot one, but I was wondering what the accuracy is like on one of those. Is it point at the target and your will hit it somewhere, or will it hit where you are aiming at?

at 10 yards the wife can cut the 10 ring out of a silhouette target .

That is impressive. I only learned about Raven Arms last week when I googled a search on guns used in most crimes. Raven, Jiminez, and some other manufacturer (which were all related) made it in the top 10. The article claimed the popularity amongst criminals was due to very cheap cost. It also stated that the quality was less than desirable. That was the reason for my question.

I've actually got a couple of 'em in the back of the safe. One belonged to my father's mother and the other belonged to my mother's mother. They never knew each other but both had the same model gun to slip in their purse if they needed to... :)

Guest Aces&8s
disassembled it tonight for cleaning, firing pin spring shot out the slide, spent two hours looking for it, not very many parts to this one.

Heh heh... yeah, been there. Found it under the dresser with forty cents and an open end wrench I had "lost."

Nice find, though, at a great price!

Guest Bonedaddy

Have one of the Phoenix HP-22A's. Basically the same gun in 22lr. After approx. 800 rds. it developed a small crack in the frame at the top of the mag well under the slide. It has a life time warranty so I sent the frame and slide, minus the barrel, return spring and clip, back to them and they sent me a whole new gun with magazine. Cool. Now I have a spare 3" barrel and 3 mags for the thing and it shoots good. Very accurate and the new gun shoots the cheap ammo right off the bat without breaking it in with CCI's first. The other wouldn't do that. Put the 5" barrel on it and it's more accurate than my 6" single action wheel gun.