Fisher no longer a Titan!

Guest Jcochran88

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They'll find somebody different, better is questionable. The coaches always blame the players and the owners blame the coaches.

All I know is that if bad players make teams lose, then the Detroit Lions should be in the Super Bowl instead of the toilet bowl.

Losing originates right at the top of the organization.

Offensively, all we had going for us was a running game. I like our WR's, but they probably wouldn't start anywhere else. I don't think the team has had a "good" QB since Warren Moon. Fisher isn't the GM, just the coach. I think he did as well as anyone else could have with the players he's had.

They'll get a new coach, but he'll ask for a solid free-agent QB and WR. He'll get this and be better instantly. Everyone will say "see, Fisher sucked"

Offensively, all we had going for us was a running game. I like our WR's, but they probably wouldn't start anywhere else. I don't think the team has had a "good" QB since Warren Moon. Fisher isn't the GM, just the coach. I think he did as well as anyone else could have with the players he's had.

They'll get a new coach, but he'll ask for a solid free-agent QB and WR. He'll get this and be better instantly. Everyone will say "see, Fisher sucked"

Well said. I''ve long thought that a large portion of the issues plauging the Titans stemmed from Mr. Adams. But that's just my my opinion and only time and the next season will tell us the awnsers.

Guest tnxdshooter
That's exactly what my wife said when she heard the report.

He aint no good. They got all the talent in the world and should be winning yet were losing. That is a coaching issue and they just remedied it.

Guest tnxdshooter
Well said. I''ve long thought that a large portion of the issues plauging the Titans stemmed from Mr. Adams. But that's just my my opinion and only time and the next season will tell us the awnsers.

I dont think adams is anything like al davis who is a raving lunatic that cant get along with anyone he hires. He alienates his players and coaches. Bud does not seem to do that.

Guest mosinon

There are two sides to this I suppose. One is that Bud Adams was too meddlesome and so forth. The other side is the Jeff had all the talent in the world and couldn't win deal.

I'd wager the truth is in the middle. I would bet that Fischer never wanted Vince Young and I would also wager that the choice was forced upon him. I'd also be that Fischer didn't get the most out of the guy, which is kind of a coaches job, get the most out of what you've got. So I see a few failures.

I don't think Bud Adams is a horrible owner and I don't think Jeff Fischer is a horrible coach. In the right organization Jeff will do fine. With the right coach the Titans will be fine. On the other, with bad matches these both the Titans and Fischer could fail miserably.