I gotta stay out of gun stores...

BigK

I swear I just went in to look around...maybe pick up an extra pound of powder at the most. But, I walked out with one of these instead:

2cad6a66.jpg

7760cb61.jpg

It's not my fault, who'd of thought they'd even have one...let alone 3 of them?

I've only shot a 1911 once until this weekend. I see why folks like them so much.

I was able to pull off about a 2.5" to 3" group at @ 10 yds by the middle of my first box of ammo.

Edited by BigK
Guest alloyguitar

I'd looooove to have one of those. They're on my short list of guns I need.

...hopefully it'd play nice with the 1911 I already own. haha.

I had a great time shooting it this weekend. I am very happy I didn't walk out of there with some stupid ol gunpowder :)

Plus, I've had pleasant dreams every night of all the cool stuff I can get for it...holster(s), mags, sights, grips!

I had a great time shooting it this weekend. I am very happy I didn't walk out of there with some stupid ol gunpowder :)

Plus, I've had pleasant dreams every night of all the cool stuff I can get for it...holster(s), mags, sights, grips!

You need to join GBA--Gun Buyers Anonomous. You can be helped...not cured, but helped.

We meet daily.

Right here.

Edited by hipower
  • Like 1
Guest rebeldrummer

It's a 1911 kinda week. You did good!

agreed....traded one and bought anothe..

oh the other, was a Ruger SR1911

they do exist...

You need to join GBA--Gun Buyers Anonomous. You can be helped...not cured, but helped.

We meet daily.

Right here.

Are you kidding? You guys are "enablers" of the worst kind! LOL

To the OP. So if you didn't buy all 3 , who has 2 more ? Or did ?

They had 2 left as of last Saturday. Your chances aren't bad...they had 5 last Monday and had 3 left by Saturday. Odds are they may still have one left, if you hurry.

Are you kidding? You guys are "enablers" of the worst kind! LOL

Enablers? What in the world are you talking about? If anything we keep you from buying by letting you see and shoot our toys. Though I guess that's like giving an alcoholic liquor out of your cabinet instead of his. ;)