Hezbollah leader warns U.S.

You can say anything in the world you want, but nothing, I MEAN NOTHING, will upset a Rock Monkey like talking about that dude mohamed, P*** them monkeys off worse than anything!! Like, my dog "habib"...went outside and took a "mohamed" in the front yard and then rubbed her prophet across the grass...folks we would have a war on our hands!! They just don't get it!

Dave S

Good luck to you all. When are y'all leaving? Should be a good fight. TGO members versus terrorist. I hope that its available on pay per view.

When you all say "we" I'm assuming that you mean our troops?

Your point is valid. Usually when we say "WE need to go kick their A**", the WE we are talking about usually are the BAMF's in our military that can get the job done if allowed to. So yes, we are pretty cavalier with our words. That point aside, if we don't see the massive potential war brewing between these misogynists with dark age, barbaric, and backward mentality, we are blind.

Edited by piercedan

Good luck to you all. When are y'all leaving? Should be a good fight. TGO members versus terrorist. I hope that its available on pay per view.

Supposedly that's what we pay taxes and elect leaders to do. It's also what funds the check you asked to get when you signed up voluntarily for the job. So yes, when folks say "we" they mean "we" in the sense that it was properly inteded to mean. The military is the armed extension of the American people whose job it is to do what the American people ask of it. It is not an us and them. It is a "we the people."

• Like 2

I think when most on here say we, they mean we. As Smith said it's the military that goes abroad to do what is needed. But when the fight comes here, as it will if not handled soon, I sure as hell can't run but I can shoot pretty well. From the song Twilight: A young man serves his country and an old man guards the home"

• Like 2

The only troops who should be in that region are the ones manning bombers, and the ones at sea who refuel, maintain, and reload the bombers.

If they want to come to TN, I'm sure we can come up with a welcoming party.

If they want to play in their yard...then the Marines are paid to send them to meet their prophet.

Personally I'd rather the Marines get let off their political chains to do what they're trained to do and finish the dang job(s) and come home

• Like 2

I was in a school today and a woman came in the front door after ringing the " I want in doorbell " , she had on " traditional" garb where all you could see was her eyes. I was FLOORED , what good does the lock out closed circuit TV and lock do if you open the door ?

CRAZY !

I guess it was a woman , looked like one.......

Edited by Threeeighty

I think when most on here say we, they mean we. As Smith said it's the military that goes abroad to do what is needed. But when the fight comes here, as it will if not handled soon, I sure as hell can't run but I can shoot pretty well. From the song Twilight: A young man serves his country and an old man guards the home"

That is the We I am part of, I do plan to stay at the home front. Someone has to do it.

The only troops who should be in that region are the ones manning bombers, and the ones at sea who refuel, maintain, and reload the bombers.

Doesn't work that way. An army can't hold ground without those boots. If it worked there would be a lot less casualties

I have always said dropping pigs would have a greater affect than bombs in most cases. They are willing to become a martyr and go be with their virgins. Having animal blood mixed in with their blood prevents this. So they would fear a "blood bomb" more so than a conventional bomb because it would prevent them from making it to paradise. Problem is people do not want to offend those we are trying to kill. Seems to me we would do anything and everything to prevent the death of our service members and citizens abroad.

I know we intentionally kept animals close to our gates and checkpoints. This was a recommendation by one of our terps.

Realistically what I would do is make an announcement. If more than 50 people gather within 100 yards of any consulate or sovereign US property outside of the continental US they will be killed, then their bodies sprayed with fluids of a pig. Hell, make an announcement that all bullets used by our military were dipped in pig blood.

We are loosing this fight, not because of our military members but because we are to PC to kill them in the most brutal and grotesque manner possible.

Dolomite

• Like 4