Best scary quote

walton6467

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you

From the movie Taken

Edited by Will Carry
  • Like 3

These scared the crap out of me several years ago:

Focusing your life solely on making a buck shows a certain poverty of ambition. It asks too little of yourself. Because it's only when you hitch your wagon to something larger than yourself that you realize your true potential.

Barack Obama

I think when you spread the wealth around it's good for everybody.

Barack Obama

and, of course:

It's not surprising, then, they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations.

Barack Obama

Edited by Good_Steward

Since I'm from the government has been used (my favorite).

"its for the children."

"think of the children"

From wiki, Doing something "for the children" is not a logical fallacy of itself, but if used to avoid logical debate, it is a thought-terminating cliché.

Funny but scary if you were in this convo.

You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with you. And the fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your guns... And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O" Written down the side of mine.

Bullet tooth Tony - in snatch

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you

From the movie Taken

Love that film.

• Like 1

Haha, nice. Swift has been dominating the airwaves lately which has my wife humming her songs nonstop. I am not a fan.

Yeah, I've seen her twice at the Bridgestone.

As recompense she has taken me to see Godsmack, Ozzy & Metallica just to name a few.

“I don’t know who you are, I don’t know what you want, but I have a very particular lack of skills. I will never be able to find you, but what I do have is two dollars and a Casio wristwatch. You can have one of themâ€

— Peter Griffin, Family Guy “Taken†parody