Torn on my next glock purchase

cch2a

Ok so here goes. I am saving for my next Glock but not sure which one. It will either be a 17 gen4 or a 23 gen4. I currently have a 19 gen 4 and a 35 gen3. Part of me says go with the 17 because it's in-between the two I have now as far as size goes. But I really like the size of the 23/19 and I have holsters in that size already. Is it crazy to have two of the same size Glocks, should I go with the 17. As far as which round I prefer it's really a wash for me although 9mm recoil would be fun in the fullsize. I know people will say get both but which first. What say the masses?
It simply depends on what you want. Every "glocker" as Steelharp suggested needs a 17 somewhere in the pile. However, if you are seeking a CCW, the 19 works great whick you already have, but the 35 probably is a little bit of a challenge. Then maybe you should try the 23. Edited by Runco
I own Gen 4s in both the 19 and 23. No regrets here at all. Same grip with just a little more oomph. And you can save money by sharing holsters. Of course, I do own a 17 as well. It was my first handgun purchase. A lovely gen2. My dad had to buy it as I was underage at the time. That was 18 years ago.
Guest 357 Mag
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4][sup]I wonder if you practice with and carry a 23, then how much of a marksman you'd be every time you got out the 19. I like options.[/sup][/size][/font] Edited by 357 Mag
I love my Gen 4 17. It's just so easy to shoot and really not hard to conceal in the right clothing. I wear suit jackets and/or sweaters to the office in the winter. Personally, the 19/23 size doesn't make much sense for me. I go straight from my Gen 4 27 in the summer to my 22 or 17 for winter carry. If you've already got a compact, I'd suggest picking up a full-size. For me they are a little easier to shoot and you may find they are easier to carry than you think.

I want to do more training before buying another pistol, but I'm quite sure my next one will be a Gen 4 19.... or a 23... or the 20... or a 34.... Definitely one of those.... Edited by JReedEsq
Guest D.B. Cooper
I've been torn on my next Glock purchase too... I have a G22 Gen 3. I want something a little smaller for CC. Not sure if I want a G23 or G27... Don't want to start another caliber, so I'm not looking at anything else. I *am* open to something smaller that is *not* a Glock though, but it still has to be the same ammo. Any suggestions?