Remembering Misty Mickle (Redhead 1911) ... February 10, 1985 - May 23, 2008

Eddie, I am sorry for your loss. I met your wife once at the Hero Gear store sale a few weeks ago. She was very nice and courteous. Heaven truly has an angel up there looking down on us.

I am so sorry.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I don't personally know Eddie or his wife, you have my utmost sympathy. Tomorrow (6/13) will be six months to the day since I came home and found my wife had died unexpectedly at the age of 40.

Eddie, I won't even begin to try and give you advice, except to tell you for quite a while every day will hurt. That there are others who know what you are going through, and knowing it doesn't help one damn bit. There will be days when you'll be fine, and then the whole thing will jump up and kick you right between the eyeballs. For me it's those days when I forget for a minute and find myself thinking something like "That is so cool, I've gotta show this to Beth when I ..."

Take care of yourself. It's all you can do.

I can't imagine how Eddie feels.

I have never met Misty or Eddie but from what I have read on TGO they seem to be great people. I will remember Eddie and other family members in my daily prayers.

My sincere condolences to them all.

Guest Boomhower

My heart shuttered at the mear title of this thread. Eddie, my deepest condolences to you and your family. May God richly bless you!

Guest canynracer

Eddie, I do not have the words, you have our support, you are in the prayers of many, you and your family are in the prayers of me and my family as well, you have our condolences, and our deepest sympathies. If there is anything I can do, please dont hesitate to ask. We may be strangers in person, but you need not hesitate or question that you have a freind in Memphis.

Godspeed Redhead1911, Godspeed.

Ed,

I couldn't believe the title of this thread when I read it. Julie was equally speechless.

I have no idea what to say except that if you need anything, I'll be johnny on the spot with it. Julie also said to give you her condolences and to say that if you need anything, call. I'm working here in Chattanooga and Julie is here with me, so we're not that far away. Call if there's anything we can help you with.

606-273-5004

we mean that sincerely.

Edited by towerclimber37
Guest Mrs Shima

I am truly sorry for your loss ! You the families & friends are in our thoughts and prayers always ! In just the short amount of time that I knew her she was such an awesome person. I feel honored to get to share that beer with her :koolaid:. The world has lost a great person with a wonderful personality and kind soul, but heaven sure is lucky to have her !

Edited by Mrs Shima
misspelling

Thank you, everybody.

I'm having a hard time processing this. Most days I just feel numb & empty, and am trying to find a new way to live and figure out this new 'normal'. But, lately, I've been having more good days than bad days... and reflecting on memories have become more happy than sad. I'm thankful to have 2 loving families on either side of me, and a great bunch of friends, among whom I count all of you. I wish that noone ever had to deal with something like this...

The self-pity stage is pretty much over with, now I just miss her. Life went by too fast with her, and too slowly now without her. I simply have no more fondness for this life, and daily remind myself that I'm a little closer to being with her again... even though that seems so painfully distant. I've been catching myself anytime anything good or happy occurs, wanting to call or go home and share it... this weekend was like that, there's just noone else who I want to be a part of my happiness. The little I have left.

I'll never take anything for granted again.

Again, thank you.