"Hotties With Shotties" part 1 & 2

Fitty%

Sorry thought it was......my bad

Wow as in.......

Wow as in the sub-titling on the second video. I am positive they thought they were going to be shot since there was very little control exhibited over the muzzle of the shotgun. Not sure, but it looked like they may have been waiting for whomever was shooting the shotgun to get off the range. May have been perspective, but it looked like she was way out in front of the shooting benches.

Quidquid supernatat vestris navi.

Edited by Good_Steward
Not sure, but it looked like they may have been waiting for whomever was shooting the shotgun to get off the range. May have been perspective, but it looked like she was way out in front of the shooting benches.

Looked that way to me.

Also didn't even look like she was aiming, just throwing lead down the range.

I would be rather upset if I was paying hourly for range time, and I was unable to use it because someone wanted to shoot down range preventing me from shooting.

Looked that way to me.

Also didn't even look like she was aiming, just throwing lead down the range.

I would be rather upset if I was paying hourly for range time, and I was unable to use it because someone wanted to shoot down range preventing me from shooting.

Ok.....EVERYONE that you see in the videos are with me and know whats going on. The range is free so no worries on that. Most of the guys I shoot with I've been with in Iraq & Afghanistan so I trust them and know their skill/safety level. The people that I let shoot the Saiga-12 at the range I give a little safety and function brief to. The asian girl was a guys girl friend that wanted to shoot it and I had stopped her a couple times to go over safety and through the magic of EDITING you didn't see that.

Ok.....EVERYONE that you see in the videos are with me and know whats going on. The range is free so no worries on that. Most of the guys I shoot with I've been with in Iraq & Afghanistan so I trust them and know their skill/safety level. The people that I let shoot the Saiga-12 at the range I give a little safety and function brief to. The asian girl was a guys girl friend that wanted to shoot it and I had stopped her a couple times to go over safety and through the magic of EDITING you didn't see that.

But even with the magic of editing you made her look like a complete maroon that didn't have any training or reason to be shooting birds out of the sky at random with a gun that was too big for her.

Doesn't matter if the folks there were with you or not, that is pretty much the exact reason I dread going to public ranges.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Murgatroy" data-cid="871747" data-time="1356830152"><p>
But even with the magic of editing you made her look like a complete maroon that didn't have any training or reason to be shooting birds out of the sky at random with a gun that was too big for her.<br />
<br />
Doesn't matter if the folks there were with you or not, that is pretty much the exact reason I dread going to public ranges.</p></blockquote>

Well I won't step in front of the firing line when there are other people at the range other then the people I'm with. When I do its not for a long time.

Yes I shouldn't have had her shoot the Saiga-12 but she got lazy at the end and that's why she shot the bird.

The points you make are valid and I've already learned from it.
But even with the magic of editing you made her look like a complete maroon that didn't have any training or reason to be shooting birds out of the sky at random with a gun that was too big for her.

Doesn't matter if the folks there were with you or not, that is pretty much the exact reason I dread going to public ranges.

I agree 100%. Its this crap that gives responsible gun owners a bad rep. I'm all for taking new shooters to the range. Taking the time to train someone how to shoot is a awesome experience. However, i don't think that's the time to break out a 12 gauge and the video camera. On top of that, why post it on youtube?!?!

You speak of our veterans--yes, in general, they are outstanding people. But, this doesn't mean they are excluded from safe firing procedures. The last time i went to a public range (years ago), there was a group of young soldiers pointing AR's at each other on the range taking photo's and acting like 12 year old idiots. Behavior like this and what is displayed above is why i belong to a private club.

Edited by Parrothead
  • Like 1
I agree 100%. Its this crap that gives responsible gun owners a bad rep. I'm all for taking new shooters to the range. Taking the time to train someone how to shoot is a awesome experience. However, i don't think that's the time to break out a 12 gauge and the video camera. On top of that, why post it on youtube?!?!

You speak of our veterans--yes, in general, they are outstanding people. But, this doesn't mean they are excluded from safe firing procedures. The last time i went to a public range (years ago), there was a group of young soldiers pointing AR's at each other on the range taking photo's and acting like 12 year old idiots. Behavior like this and what is displayed above is why i belong to a private club.

That video was done a while before I uploaded it and like I said in my previous post I have learned a lot from it. I still let people shoot the Saiga-12 at the range when they want but if they are unsafe then I don't. Did you see anything wrong with the other one? Probably not....