Alex Jones vs Piers Morgan

He's an over the top concerned citizen. :D A little crazy, but I'll take his crazy compared to the crazies on the left. Look

at all the lies people like Shumer has spread. All the liberals keep repeating the same crap to the point of people

actually believing it. Reminds me of Goebbels every time I think of it. And some say history won't repeat itself. 

We're going to see a lot more crazy if or when firearms are taken, or worse, used on someone for some crap law. The

politicians are so well armed by security they will say this with no fear of reprisal and they think we will eventually just

fight against each other. They may be right. That's why I said I would take Jones any day of the week. Someone is

going to have to put their foot down on these commies so we can get back to Honey Boo Boo.

The libs seem to overlook the fact that "their" hired guns are the people they are trying to attack. If they ever manage to get their confiscation, I think it's gonna be a teachable moment.

Edited by mikegideon

The left has Rosie O'Donnel, Michael Moore, and Cindy Sheehan.  The right gets Jesse Ventura, Glenn Beck, and Alex Jones.

Regardless, this wacky conspiracy nutjob crap just takes the pro-2nd Amendment movement right down the road the anti-gun crowd wants it to go and it seems that many are more than happy to oblige.  Much like a 2 year old throwing a tantrum in the grocery store, ranting like a lunatic never helps your cause, especially when you are already being portrayed as crazy by your opponents.

Edited by East_TN_Patriot
  • Like 1
Guest 6.8 AR

The libs seem to overlook the fact that "their" hired guns are the people they are trying to attack. If they ever manage to get their confiscation, I think it's gonna ba a teachable moment.

I doubt that bunch could wrap their heads around that one.

He was supposed to be on for three segments but didn't make it to the third, he made a video later on and posted it on his channel that the producer was crying and Piers was yelling at him to get out.

It baffles me how we have all of these lunatics in congress and on mainstream media that are heavily accepted by the general public an then Alex jones gets hammered because he's so enthusiastic when he tells the truth.
  • Moderators
A guy on another board I post on made an observation that I think has some merit. I'll let his words speak for him though I did edit it for language.

Jones is unhinged. He is a f-ing nut - a very entertaining nut.

At first I was a little annoyed that he was not taking Piers bulls&$t numbers and crushing him with real numbers. (Why focus on Gun Deaths Piers? How about overall violent crime? You beloved Britain in four times more violent than this nation full of guns.)

Then i realized this was all bout Jone saying "Nothing you have to say or ask matters since you come at this from the point of view it is even remotely acceptable to dismiss the Second Amendment. F you. F your show. I am going to mock you to your face and you are going to take it like the little p---y boy you are." That is why it is so much fun to watch.

Edited by Chucktshoes
Guest MilitiaMan

I liked it. He said what he had to say and that was that. Too many try to be PC and "intellectual" when they clearly are not...I'm glad he went off on a rant. He was himself, good or bad. It's about time someone showed conviction and passion. I really enjoyed the part about him calling out Piers on fleeing here and being fired in the past for false stories.

Guest Lester Weevils

I don't mind AJ's behavior. He's crazy but not the only one. If you want to hear crazy opinions, listen to Bill O'Reilly and seriously consider what the fool says.

If the left thinks it's ok for Ed Schultz and Chris Matthews to go nuclear about every little thing, they shouldn't mind Alex getting a little overly passionate about something that really matters. Edited by DaddyO

If the left thinks it's ok for Ed Schultz and Chris Matthews to go nuclear about every little thing, they shouldn't mind Alex getting a little overly passionate about something that really matters.

My only problem with Alex is his trips deep into tin foil had land. I like the way he treated Poose. Like I said earlier, double dose of his own medicine.

Guest Lester Weevils

Alex definitely has paranoid personality, paranoid world-view. Kinda the same as union leaders who think corps are out to get them, or civil rights leaders who think whitey is out to get them, or fat cats who think they pay all the taxes, or politicians who think all our problems are caused by rich folks. or politicians who think all our problems are caused by po folks.

The odd thing about Alex, is that 5 or 10 years ago just about everything he said was mad as a hatter. Alex says the same today as 10 years ago, but as time goes on. less of what he says sounds totally delusional. Every year so far, his standard spiel sounds progressively more reality-based. Maybe it is because of growing paranoia in myself, but I try to be objective on my own level of paranoia.

Edited by Lester Weevils

Can't believe the measure of support for AJ's performance expressed thus far, even on a gun forum. Guess I was just shortsighted by my take on the public relations angle here.

So lets hope AJ becomes a more prominent voice for gun owners. With any luck, he'll appear on various congressional hearings and fact finding panels on The Hill, especially the public ones. Hopefully will get lots of airtime so that he becomes a household name to the general public. LaPierre and other 2A advocates should embrace him in public at every chance, too.

That way we'll be sure to retain our rights to keep BB guns. Maybe.

- OS

• Like 3

liberals won that night and the sad thing was,they planned it that way

Alex made us all look like monsters.........

I don't think you're a monster. Then again, I'm not an idiot :). Alex doesn't represent gun owners, and it was dishonest for that limey bastard to present it that way.

The problem wity Poose... if he does interview someone that doesn't have a reputation for being slightly unhinged, he just talks them down. The one good thing that came from Jones... I would love to see Morgan get his ass whipped on national TV :)

I'd pay good money to see that!

Guest 6.8 AR

Mac. It's not that I think he's the good spokesman for gun rights, but that he stood up for it. What is everyone else doing?

They're being diplomatic and letting the media cut them off, or having a politically correct conference. I think we have been

had by those who say they wish to preserve gun rights and by those who wish to take our gun rights away. There is a time

when you have to push back. We are getting pablum from Congress whenever they do anything. I think I told you, in person,

what would happen if I was the victim. I'm old enough and I meant it. I will not ever be a victim.

These liberals and statists are about at the end of the line, as far as I'm concerned. I hope they get the message. I'm seeing

a police state, that's being allowed by fools who won't stand up for their damned rights. My kids are grown and I would like to

see something left for them to be able to prosper on their own. I don't see it right now.

I just took my son to the airport this morning. The one starting at Fraunhofer, in Germany, for his doctorate. What's that going

to be worth if there is no place to use that profession? Parents want to leave something better for their kids. Things are getting

worse instead of better. And the sad thing is, it will eventually take more than a riled up Alex Jones. It will take a riled up citizenry.

I refuse to live in a country that is starting to appear like pre-WWII Nazi Germany, and it will end up taking a long time and a lot

of people to finally reclaim this country from a bunch of leftist thugs if all we can do is complain about someone who is not the

perfect spokesman. I'm not one of his fans, but he stepped up to the plate. I admire that.

You don't win a race by holding down the gas wide open and just hope you make it around the turns, which is exactly what that guy was doing last night, braking and steering are as important. He did a fine job in the beginning of maintaining control of the discussion, but then kept turning it up a notch even though he was in control. Then when Morgan opened up that trap door (that everyone could see a mile a way) Jones jumped in it willing, screaming on his way down.

A perfect example Josh Boston:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOjI6laKGYU

That guy embarrassed the CNN anchor and he did it in a way that will get much more attention (and deservingly so) than the Jones rant.

Edited by Sam1
  • Like 4
Guest ThePunisher
Gonna be a lot of rants and grumbles when we lose our 2nd A rights. People are worried about style points instead of just scoring points. We need to hear from conservative leadership about preservation of the 2nd A instead of silence. Crazy or sane,at least I'm glad somebody is speaking up. I'm sure this anti- gun talk wouldn't be as loud and imminent if Romney was sitting in WH. Just my .02

BTW, people today in our country see and feel like our founding fathers were a bunch of kooks also. Edited by ThePunisher

Gonna be a lot of rants and grumbles when we lose our 2nd A rights. People are worried about style points instead of just scoring points. We need to hear from conservative leadership about preservation of the 2nd A instead of silence. Crazy or sane,at least I'm glad somebody is speaking up. I'm sure this anti- gun talk wouldn't be as loud and imminent if Romney was sitting in WH. Just my .02

BTW, people today in our country see and feel like our founding fathers were a bunch of kooks also.

Yeah. The tards really believe that peanut head's election made him king. I had one tell me today on Facebook that BO was our choice. I replied, "BO was YOUR choice. My choices are sitting in congress. He wasn't their choice either."

If this hasn't already been said, I bet Piers Morgan went out of his way to find Alex Jones just for that.  The 30 seconds of that I saw was a train wreak.  Jones is like that all the time, which is why I don't watch him.

Why would Piers have to say anything, just open the door and let Alex go off like Mt. St. Helens