Cuomo calls midnight session, rams through NY ban

It will just add to the people fed up with the high taxes who are leaving the state. All Cuomo is doing is ruining his state.

More power to him. People like that will never get the message. We'll see a few more Yankees becoming rebels because

of this. Fine with me. The ones moving down here will be the better ones.

It needs to be law, that they are not allowed to call late night sessions to pass bills in any level of the government like a thief in the night.

They are stealing Freedom from The American People like a thief in the night.

Edited by vontar
  • Like 1

I already saw on another forum where a New Yorker is selling his house and moving to East TN this week.

You guys ready for the flood of Yankees. Let's hope they don't ruin TN like they did Florida.

My thoughts exactly.

I left MD 15 years ago and came here. Although I had my guns, I look back and can't believe what a sheep I was. TN (and TGO) opened my eyes to a lot of things that I didn't even realize was going on in the "People's Republic of MD". Hopefully those that flee the NY oppression will only embrace freedom more than ever.

Edited by Batman

So he would have voted Obama?

My whole life he told me he voted party and not candidate and I loved picking at him about Republicans vs Democrats. Unfortunately he passed away before the election. I imagine I would have gotten a certain level of joy tormenting him about "his" President.

My whole life he told me he voted party and not candidate and I loved picking at him about Republicans vs Democrats. Unfortunately he passed away before the election. I imagine I would have gotten a certain level of joy tormenting him about "his" President.

My dad was a staunch Republican all the way up to the day he died.  Now...he votes Democrat.

• Like 3

So when will the background checks for ammo start in NY. It is law now so how long until it is enforced. I can not imagine having to wait for my background check to come in just to pick up some 22 ammo. If they use the the same background system as they do for the guns it will bog it down and then you might be waiting for over 2 hours just to pick up ammo. I can not imagine the legistical nightmare at the range with a rental gun.

So when will the background checks for ammo start in NY. It is law now so how long until it is enforced. I can not imagine having to wait for my background check to come in just to pick up some 22 ammo. If they use the the same background system as they do for the guns it will bog it down and then you might be waiting for over 2 hours just to pick up ammo. I can not imagine the legistical nightmare at the range with a rental gun.

True.  And I've been wondering... what happens if you run across the border to say PA, CT, NJ, Mass, NH, Vermont to get some and get "caught" with it coming back in to NY???  Has there been any mention of that?  Just curious.  It will probably be a felony.

My Friends from Western NY are going crazy  The 18 who voted NO where from that area with the majority voting yes where from the city and upstate.  They are considering moving out.  Some of them live close to the PA border. All I can say that they are in a sorry state of affairs and they agree