80 members have voted

1. 1. Which should we produce first?

• Option A (Keep Calm) ... 4.00 x 6.00 inch decal
    • Option A (Keep Calm) ... 2.25 x 3.50 inch decal
    • Option B (Infringed) ... 4.00 x 6.00 inch decal
    • Option B (Infringed) ... 2.25 x 3.50 inch decal

• Administrator

Sunday Morning Update...

Please take a look at the first post in this thread again and vote once more on the poll.  I came up with a design that I think maybe is more in tune with what's going on in the political space right now and represents our desire to see the Second Amendment not infringed upon.  We need to decide which of these to produce first.  Both stand a good chance of being produced in time, but if we had one choice which would it be?

Here's the new design:

4x6-Shall-Not-Be-Infringed-Proof.jpg

• Like 1
  • Administrator

T-Shirts keep coming up but we're seriously not ready to do them yet.  Until I find a company that can do on-the-fly production, with good quality, and do complete order fulfillment it's just not an option yet.  I work about 50 hours a week at my "day job" and TGO gets what time I don't give my family.  I just don't have the kind of free time it takes to do shirt orders.

Maybe it's because of my heritage (my mothers side is Canadian and British) but "carry on" is a term I've only heard said by Canadians and Brits. To me, it doesn't fit with the 2nd Amendment because of that.

I love the "shall not be infringed" wording but the font on the decal looks like it's fading away. I'd much rather have a font that shows strength, such as latin, than one that seems to be fading away.

I like everything about the new one: Shall not be infringed.

The "keep calm and..". meme has run its course in many areas of the Internet and it seems like a "late to the band waggon" thing at this point.

The new proof is just awesome, all the way around. Love the font, love the theme. "Shall not be infringed" is the beginning and end of every gun control conversation, as far as I'm concerned.
  • Administrator

Maybe it's because of my heritage (my mothers side is Canadian and British) but "carry on" is a term I've only heard said by Canadians and Brits. To me, it doesn't fit with the 2nd Amendment because of that.

I love the "shall not be infringed" wording but the font on the decal looks like it's fading away. I'd much rather have a font that shows strength, such as latin, than one that seems to be fading away.

It's interesting how people see differences in fonts.  I see rugged character, time tested, worn, battle proven... legacy.  You see fading away.  Probably because both of these are true?

Both are in my vote, and both sizs.

I will preorder 4 small of each style and 4 large of each style.

Total 8 small and 8 large.

8)  4.00 x 6.00 inches @ $4.50 each

8)  2.25 x 3.50 inches @ $3.50 each

Small 4) option "A" and 4) option "B" x 3.50 = $28.00

Large 4) option "A" and 4) option "B" x 4.50 = $37.00

Now that I am confused, David you got this?

Hope it dont make your head hurt. :cool:

• Administrator

Please no bleeding cowboy font. Any time I see someone using that font (outside of cattle and bull riding design), I think less of whatever its on. :)

Can't help you there.  If I did a decal exactly the way everyone wanted it, I'd have about 17,000 versions of it.

Keeping it simple might be the best thing to do. Everyone on here has opinions granted on this but we all need to decide on one final version. I have a local shop i can ask on prices and check their quality if you would like David. Might be good for some of us to check around as well and get several quotes as reference.

• Administrator

Keeping it simple might be the best thing to do. Everyone on here has opinions granted on this but we all need to decide on one final version. I have a local shop i can ask on prices and check their quality if you would like David. Might be good for some of us to check around as well and get several quotes as reference.

No, I've got this covered.  I don't need or want a bunch of complications in this.

Thanks though.

Can't help you there.  If I did a decal exactly the way everyone wanted it, I'd have about 17,000 versions of it.

To be fair.. I was not trying to get something exactly the way I want it. Just saying that I don't like the font.. there are lots of fonts that would be just fine. :) not trying to be picky.. I am offering an opinion that I know many design people share.