Help us order the right amount.  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Which should we produce first?

• Option A (Keep Calm) ... 4.00 x 6.00 inch decal
    • Option A (Keep Calm) ... 2.25 x 3.50 inch decal
    • Option B (Infringed) ... 4.00 x 6.00 inch decal
    • Option B (Infringed) ... 2.25 x 3.50 inch decal

• Administrator

Sorry for the confusion folks but I came up with another idea that I think maybe is more in tune with what's going on in the political space right now and represents our desire to see the Second Amendment not infringed upon.

We're doing this to continue raising money for TGO's operating expenses which, since December of last year, have gone out the ceiling due to the three upgrades we've had to make to our web servers to keep up with traffic.

If you have ordered some of the TGO icon decals you know that those are top quality laminated vinyl meant to survive all-weather conditions.  These will be made by the same folks in the same way and will be a great way to show your support of the Second Amendment on your car, truck, toolbox, gun safe, laptop, cat, dog, whatever.

Which of these do you prefer the most?

Option 'A' - Keep Calm And Carry On

4x6-Keep-Calm-Rifles-Proof.jpg

...or...

Option 'B' - Shall Not Be Infringed

4x6-Shall-Not-Be-Infringed-Proof.jpg

I can see eventually producing both but one of these will get produced first.  Specifics would be as follows:

• Full color print process
  • Laminated, all-weather vinyl
  • Peel n' stick application
  • 4.00 x 6.00 inches @ $4.50 each
  • 2.25 x 3.50 inches @ $3.50 each

I will be adding a page to the TGO Store soon.  Just wanted to go ahead and get this out there and let you all know about them.  I'm working on T-Shirts as well with this on the back and the TGO logo on the front.  Those are going to take a little more time, though.

• Like 1
  • Administrator

Be sure to vote on the attached poll so that I can get the pre-order quantity right.  We sold completely out of the TGO Icon decals the first day I had them available and that meant everyone else had to wait a week.  I'd like to order the right amount this time to ensure that no one is left sad and sticker-less.  :)

• Administrator

Any interest in a 2-inch by 3-inch version?   I was kind of torn on the smaller sticker but it would be a little more subtle.  Cost difference would be negligible.  Maybe $3.50 instead of $4.50, but I won't be sure until I talk to the printing company.

• Administrator

OK... I modified the poll so please go back and vote again.   Sizes would be:

• 4.00 x 6.00 inches @ $4.50 each
  • 2.25 x 3.50 inches @ $3.50 each

I'll place an initial order on Monday based off of response.   We need to sell at least 100 of these in any combination in order to make it worth doing.