Louis Farrakhan: Gang Members Can Serve As Protectors

Louis Farrakhan: Gang Members Can Serve As Protectors 
UNIVERSITY VILLAGE — Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan told thousands of followers Sunday he was planning to reach out to gang leaders to help "protect" the Nation of Islam.
That came at the Nation of Islam's annual Saviours' Day convention. Farrakhan,

79, renewed the call for blacks to pool money and buy as much land as
possible, in order to "control means of production" and produce food and
other goods, such as clothing.

Farrakhan said collectively owning land is a way for black people in
America to prosper economically. The calls were part of a speech that
lasted more than three hours and touched on topics including Libya's Moammar Gadhafi,

U.S. Defense Secretary nominee Chuck Hagel and a national push for gun control.

Farrakhan told a crowd of more than 7,000 people that national
lawmakers are using Chicago's violence epidemic to push for stronger gun
control laws but said the Second Amendment has nothing to do with the
spate of shootings in Chicago.

"The guns that every one of our young people have, are they legal? No!" Farrakhan said.

Instead, Farrakhan had a different idea for how to address gun
violence. In addition to sending letters to black military leaders,
Farrakhan said he planned to contact the city's gang leaders to recruit
gang members to "protect" any land the Nation of Islam might buy in the
future.

"All you gangbangers, we know you love to shoot, but you're killing
yourselves," Farrakhan said. "All your weapons are illegal and you're
using them like savages."

But Farrakhan said gangbangers are "natural soldiers" and could be
taught "the science of war" to become protectors of the Nation of
Islam's assets in the future.

Last summer,
Farrakhan led 500 men known as the Fruit of Islam, who traditionally
serve in his security detail, to the city's Auburn Gresham neighborhood
in response to the spike in violence in the first half of 2012.

He praised the re-election of President Barack Obama as a significant
historical milestone, but added that Obama's victory would not mean
prosperity for black people.

Farrakhan also decried the death of Gadhafi, who was killed in 2011.
He blamed the former Libyan leader's death on American and European
governments, saying they wanted Gadhafi dead because he was an
"impediment" to American and European interests having access to natural
resources in Africa.

Farrakhan said he believes the American government also wanted to see black leaders like himself go away.

"You killed my brother [Gadhafi], and now you got the same thing in
your mind for me," Farrakhan thundered as the crowd rose to its feet
applauding. "You want to put your hands on me. In fact, you're plotting
it as I'm speaking."

Read more: http://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20130225/chicago/louis-farrakhan-gang-members-can-serve-as-protectors#ixzz2LvVUBxKQ

Ain't Louie a hoot...

Edited by jdredmond

I've been in a foul mood all morning and this didn't help anything.  I have nothing lots of not nice things to say but I will restrain myself best I can.  Employing gangs to protect their assets, which were likely paid for by our tax dollars.  Nice.

• Like 1

does this idiot think black people don't own property?

Seems to me they do already.   I assume black people do pool money same as white people. They buy and invest like anyone else.

If he expects these property owners to give away what they make I am pretty sure of the response he will get.

• Like 1

I'm a big fan of Louis.  He is one of the greatest entertainers..... evah.  He has the greatest orations on the nuttiest of things.  We need Lewis Farrakahan.  I hope God continues to bless him with long life. 

Havin said all that, he preaches some dangerous things.  He would do well to keep them up in the cesspool of the inner city (...which i predict they will....).  I know lots of delightful rustics that wouldnt be nearly as broad minded as i am when it comes to this stuff spillin out to where real folks live.  I say:...."Keep talkin Louie; and keep waitin for the Muthahship; but dont let them heretical thoughts spill out into the countryside.  Some of us rustics might not like that....".

rustic leroy

Again, there is nothing to see here and definately nothing to fear. As is often suggested in these threads, do a Google search of Farrahan and you will see that like many of todays prosperity preachers he has been playing his followers like suckers for decades.

Many of us were kids when he came up with his "Economic Plan" for the black community. Guess who has prospered and who hasn't. There are real things to be angry about. IMO this isn't one of them.
  • Like 4

Again, there is nothing to see here and definately nothing to fear. As is often suggested in these threads, do a Google search of Farrahan and you will see that like many of todays prosperity preachers he has been playing his followers like suckers for decades.

Many of us were kids when he came up with his "Economic Plan" for the black community. Guess who has prospered and who hasn't. There are real things to be angry about. IMO this isn't one of them.

I don't think anyone is getting mad about this, and I'm not looking for a fight by saying that. As far as I'm concerned let them screw one another over with this or go off to another country to protect "Land of Islam."  That's their deal, not mine. Frankly I think it would be great if they just left and left everyone else alone or stayed in their own little space.

let me get my yellow century 21 jacket out so i can be ready for the avalanche of new real estate business roflmao....guy needs a bowtie adjustment........w the price of gas skyrocketing again, "pool money to get your ass to work" everyday is a better message...........