any H&k guys?

Guest shawnpepper

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup...

Currently own a USP compact in .357 sig.

Just had the wonderful opportunity to get to shoot a

full auto MP5 a while back. Still think back on it with

the warmest of memories.

One day I hope to own a PSP7, HK USC and a MP5 Clone.

But those days are far away.

Love them. I've owned quite a few H&K items. G3, USP, USPc, P30, and P7. Not one for their rifle's personally as I think they are overpriced for what they are. However, their pistol designs are quite the item. Overly engineered just like anything else Teutonic. About the only HK pistol i havent owned are the older models (hard to find) and the new P2000. (hate the trigger)

I aiways wanted an HK USP in .45 ACP.I finally found one at a good price,put it in the layaway,bought spare mags,holster etc.Got it out and took it to the range.First tried some 230 rn I had loaded and it was a tack driver,1 ragged hole at 15 yards.......and about 6 inches low.Tried some 200 gr rn.........same thing,one hole 6 inches low.So I tried my favorite load a 200gr swc and.......same thing,one low hole except it would FTF about every 3 rds.Now I could have just filed down the front sight to bring the impact up but it was a night sight,so I sold the damn thing at the next gun show,sold the mags on the HK forum and gave the holster to my Boxer for a chew toy.

Edited by et45
Guest shawnpepper

lol idk about the 45, but the 40 is the most acurate 40 i have ever fired, the glocks always bounce around on me, the beretta was better but low for me so usp ftw

I previously had a USPc .40, P2000 .40, USPf .45, and a P2000sk 9mm. Though they were great guns, I prefered Glock and Sig more. I truely wish I would have kept the USPf .45. Although it was huge it shot great, was accurate and held 12+1 rounds of .45. The P2000 would make a great CCW but I prefer my 229 and Glock 19.

Yea Ill admit it Im a Koch lover, lol. I dont really know what attracted me to the Hk family of weapons, I guess because an MP5 was the first machine gun I ever shot. The only pistols that turn me on are the USP Tacticals and the Mark 23, man would I love to have a MK23. I have a MP5 clone that is getting the SBR treatmant in Oct., I have a Centme .308, I guess you could call it a wanna be 91, and I have a HK 51k, its a MP5K sized .308, 4 inch barrel. I know I'm sick, lol.

-Jason G

Guest theolog

I sure used to be before I had any earthly responsibilities!

I had:

P7M8 x 4

Hk91

USP .40

USP-40c Stainless

USP-45c

P2000 .40

Yes, I sold them all. Yes, I regret selling most (but not all), especially all the P7s and the compact stainless USP.

P7M8 x 4

Hk91

USP .40

USP-40c Stainless

USP-45c

P2000 .40

Yes, I sold them all. Yes, I regret selling most (but not all), especially all the P7s and the compact stainless USP.

If I had those... and then had to sell them... I would have to be anti-depressants for a very long time! :P

Hey man, at least you were able to own them for a while!

Edited by creeky
'Cause I spell like a monkey on crack...
Guest theolog
If I had those... and then had to sell them... I would have to be anti-depressants for a very long time! :P

Hey man, at least you were able to own them for a while!

Ha, I hear you. It actually did eat at me for a while. The Hk91 was the most fun to shoot of any gun I've ever shot but cleaning it was a real pain in the ass. I hated the P2000 because I never got used to the LEM trigger. And the full-size USP .40 was just too big for my baby hands.

But the others? Oh yeah. I miss 'em.