Admin: Please lock.

Guest Nunya

Two years ago I would shoot at least a brick as week. And if I was in the mood to shoot I would shoot that in a day. I have not shot a brick since the first of the year. I have a new 22 that I have shot about 50 times and that is likely all it will be shot until I can walk into Walmart, or some other retailer, and buy a brick or two. And because I cannot shoot as much as I used to I know I am loosing a perishable skill and that skill is what I will use to protect my family. Make no mistake, pulling the trigger on anything helps maintain skills more so than not pulling the trigger at all.

I have even considered buying a pellet pistol to be able to practice proper sight picture.

So these people buying up all the ammo are keeping me from practicing or at least practicing without a lot of cost or effort. I can shoot my centerfire handloads loaded with my cast bullets but that is a lot of labor to be able to practice when I should be able to shoot 22's.

• Like 2
Just like the drugs crossing our southern border every day, I think the problem ultimately lies with the end buyers. If people would stop buying, just for a while, this crap would cease.

When times are good, stock up slowly. Then there is no need to buy during a panic. I haven't bought a factory round in a pretty good while. I don't usually anyway, becaus I prefer to handload. I needed some ammo for a class coming up in October and I was able to scrounge enough brass from random nooks and crannies to load up enough for the class

Unlike illicit drugs, ammunition is not ACTUALLY addictive. As much as it may seem so.

EDIT: I do agree with Dolomite's post above. I am less likely to shoot as much when supplies are hard to get, even if I have some. I wasn't talking about those of us who already aren't buying. Somebody is though. They could stop this nonsense by not buying anything for a month or less.

I have also considered buying one of the better airsoft guns. A pistol and/or a rifle. Have a friend who practices with one inside his home and his skill level is well-maintained. Edited by Clod Stomper
I could really care less about someone standing around in a walmart waiting to buy ammo to resell
I have better things to do with my time if someone wants to do that fine with me
I buy and sell every day I buy product when ever where ever I can find it
but I don't stand around in walmart to do it I see people in Ashland city doing it every time I go to the super center more power to them I stocked up on 22 lr years ago when it was 65,00 per case if you didn't see the writing on the wall I am sorry
life is not fair just because johnny has a new bike doesn't mean you should have one too if you are not willing to do the same work for it we do not need more govt regulation on ammo sales that's crazy we have enough of that
heck if you need ammo that bad go into work late stop by walmart get some
some of you know me and know I have given a lot of 22 ammo away in the past 6 months
now is a great time to start reloading get you a 223 and load it for less than 22lr
I have several reloading presses extra if you really need one let me know I will give it to you
I want every one to shoot I like this form I want every body to get along
some people are always going to try to profit from times like these cant be helped
I have told 2 of my suppliers that I would not be buying anything from them anymore because of this
just my 2 cents worth David
  • Like 7

I know if i come across some ammo at a decent price i will pass along the savings to them. Not in it to make a buck on the backs of those who cannot find ammo. But those that do, be aware that there are those on here that don't like what you are doing and they will spread the word like a wildfire. I really could care less about those who feel the need to stand in line somewhere to buy ammo. I have not and will not stand in lines for ammo. I have better things to spend with my time. (usually 7 a.m. I'm sleeping after a night of unloading trucks anyways).

Kudos to you david, I wish more people would tell it like it is and not just sugarcoat the truth.

One of these days I want to get into reloading just simply to learn the process and it would beanother good thing to learn if and when TEOTWAWKI ever comes. I save my brass when I shoot( just for the time when I ever decide to get into reloading).

I actually overheard a re-seller brag that he could get $60 for the ammo he would buy from Wal-mart for $20. He said the problem won't go away for the next 2 years. Unfortunately, he and those like him are part of the problem. The best solution to that problem is to not buy from them.

I didn't feel as bad after snagging those 2 boxes of .22 after hearing that conversation. I did however pass along the savings to my neighbor ( who was in desperate need for some .22 for her HCP course). We, like dlm37015 should be helping our fellow gun enthusiasts instead of fleecing them. Never know when it might be your turn when you are in need.

• Like 1

Something else, some of use who really like to shoot might want to take up another form of shooting. Shotgun ammo, at least the last time I paid attention, was still sitting on the shelves and still cheap. I know my next range trip will include my shotgun because I know shotgun ammo is still cheap.

I had another member give me some 22lr a few months back because I am getting low. A few years ago I would have 10K+ on hand any given time and got nervous anytime I got below 5K. That was because I would shoot a lot. Now I have well below my 5K minimum. The worst part for me isn't finding any 22 ammo, it is finding specialty ammo like subsonics. I shoot suppressed so I prefer subsonic ammo.

Reloading is my way to keep shooting and casting is my way to do it cheap. If there are any reloaders out there that are desperate for bullets, and David doesn't have what you need, I will help you out with some cast. Don't expect me to send you hundreds of bullets a week to keep you shooting because that isn't going to happen. But if you need bullets for a HCP class, hunting season or something else let me know. But be forewarned I will add David to the conversation so you can buy from him first if he has what you need.

CZ, there is a diference in "fair market price" and "market price". Scalpers do not represent "fair market price".

That's not correct - there is only the market cleaning price

The amount of incorrect economic info o. This thread is disturbing

I can understand folks not liking seeing high prices by resellers, but as a previous post mentioned, those are the market cleaning prices and even if a wal Mart sold below that clearing price, there would still be shortages because they underpriced.

I hope nobody on here has any investments. It would be a shame because you might have an assert which benefits from shortages!

More info on shortages and pricing:

Want to End Sandy Shortages? Let Gougers Gouge!

http://www.forbes.com/sites/artcarden/2012/11/04/want-to-end-sandy-shortages-let-gougers-gouge/

I shoot along with my two sons every week. I did not try and get any ammo the first six months. I saw how low my supply was........... so it is a 3-4 time a week trip to see what has came in.

I buy my three boxes every chance I get. I also watch GunBot and this site and order when they still have it in stock.

Like it or not this is the new "normal"...God have mercy on us.

I will never be caught unprepared again.

Urdubob

I have only had to buy from a scalper once in early june. You can find ammo but it is not as easy as it was (I know you already know this)

CZ9MM,

What you're missing is that the sellers (or re-sellers to be accurate) are manipulating the supply to drive that equilibrium price up.

Scenario: You and I are the entire buying (demand side) market and we each want some ammo, let's say 2 bricks of .22 each. A store called Wally's represents the entire supply side of the market.

Week 1 - Wally's is happy to sell those to us for $20 each. They know through market research that they can sell them for $25 each, but will sell fewer. They're a low-margin, high-volume store so they set the price at $20. They have one in stock, and should have some more in next week. I get there first, so I buy the brick at $20 and you get none.

Week 2 - I still want another brick and you still want two. You get the brick for $20 'cause you get there first, and we both have a little something to shoot, but we'll have to wait until next week when they expect a larger shipment of 3 bricks to show up to top off our supplies. We'll each plan to get our last brick and there'll be one left for later. Fantastic, right?

Week 3 - When the truck unloads at Wally's a fellow, (we'll call him BBJ) buys all 3 bricks before we can get there leaving the shelf bare. Now BBJ doesn't want to shoot them. For all we know, he doesn't even have a .22 firearm. He tells us in the parking lot that he'll gladly sell us each a box for $50. We say "screw you" and go back to shooting our remaining boolits from our 1st brick.

Week 4 - Wally's gets another couple of bricks in, but whaddayaknow, our old friend BBJ has scooped up both boxes and again offers to sell them for $50 in the parking lot. Now this time, you and I are getting pretty low on our supply and could really use that extra brick, but comeonman! $50? ain't gonna happen so we go home empty handed again.

Week 5 - Wally's doesn't get any on the truck. that's kind of normal for Wally's. Every week doesn't always bring in more .22 because some weeks there's still some sitting around from prior shipments.

Week 6 - 2 bricks arrive and BBJ snakes them both. You and I are both totally out from our 1st bricks. Want to buy some for $50 yet? Sorry...you can't.....this week our buddy BBJ wants $75 a brick.

Week X - Week Y repeat ad nauseum.

So when I finally break down and buy one brick from the asshole, does that mean that $75 is the equilibrium price? Keep in mind that the actual supply to the market from the manufacturer has not changed. Wally's still gets its customary weekly shipment just as it always has.

What about when our neighbor, Mr. Newb, gets a new .22 rifle and needs some ammo for it? This would normally be an honest increase in the demand side. But Mr. Newb heard on the news that maybe the UN, or Obama, or the EPA or Ronald McDonald is going to ban .22 so he goes to get some from Wally's. Finding none for weeks on end, he panics and buys from BBJ. Does that make $75 the new market equilibrium price?

Supply and Demand economics is based on the principle of free flow of product and cash between the maker of a product and a consumer of a product. Prices are bumped up somewhat by a value-added supply chain. Winchester wants to sell 1,000,000 rounds at a time and will sell them for $.03 each and you have to pick them up at their factory. You and I only want to buy 1,000 at a time and can't/won't drive to their factory. Wally's buys the million rounds and resells them in smaller lots closer to us. They add value by doing this for us and we reward them with an extra $.01 per round.

What BBJ is doing is not adding any value. The lot size, location, and product are exactly the same as how Wally's delivered them. Winchester still got their $.03 per round and Wally's made their $.01 per round. BBJ is manipulating the supply by monopolizing it as best he can. He's also manipulating the demand by starving the market of its usual supply to increase the feeling of panic amongst the consumers. That is NOT free-market enterprise. It's price-fixing market-manipulation at its worst.

Monkelizard - the sellers by definition cannot manipulate the market clearing price.

As cz9mm stated, If Walmart does not raise their price to reflect the new market clearing price, then the person with $40 buys two $20 bricks instead of one $40 brick. Thus the shortage remains.

Price is merely a signal to buyers and sellers

Higher realized prices tell buyers to consume less and/or find a substitute. They also tell sellers to produce more. You actually want to see higher market prices in a shortage as it means you can expect more sellers to enter the market.

http://www.stlouisfed.org/education_resources/economic-lowdown-podcast-series/price-signals/
My opinion is this.......Resellers, gougers, AH's, whatever you want to call them, have a very low code of conduct, are self centered and don't give a crap about other people or the damage they are doing to our sport. They are not our friends. By scarfing up the supply in the manner that they are, they are taking ammo from us all. Like someone earlier said, might have been Dolomite, they are also taking ammo from our kids that like to shoot because many young people cut their teeth shooting 22's. I know I did. No, I'm not using an Obama tactic here, just stating a fact. None of this matters to them. They are not helping anyone but themselves by lining their pockets with silver. Many are not part of the shooting community, but some are, and are even worse because most probably read the forums and know the ammo situation first hand. Their customers? These people are just weak or have a ton of money is all I can figure, but they are as much a part of the problem as anything else..

We all come from different backgrounds, have different beliefs and look at things different ways. When a hurricane is heading to an area you have communities and individuals that stand together, spend their time helping others to prepare for the storm, while others are out buying up all the plywood, ice and other supplies to resell at a huge profit when the storm passes and the stores run out. The money they make don't last very long.......memories of those people they rape do. If they fall on hard times needing help, they might find themselves without.

People of like mind tend to band together naturally. None of us are going to convince the other side that we are right. Am I whining? Some will see it that way I'm sure because of their upbringing and mindset. But I'm just stating a belief....and an observation. I simply believe this ammo reselling thing is highly unethical and very selfish of those individuals. Right or wrong, many others feel this way and is why about 35 or so states have "anti gouging" laws in place in times of emergency, like the hurricane scenario I gave above. I've been patient and have been able to buy enough ammo, including 22's, at regular prices to keep me shooting some, enough for me anyway with the limited time I have from work. I've even shared with some and helped a few that have kids that love to shoot find good deals. Now that to me was worth an unmeasurable amount more than making a killing on armslist.

One thing this shortage did, which I'm thankful for, was get me back into reloading after 20 years which will save me a lot of money after I retire next year and I hadn't thought about it before. I've been slowly building up supplies, again when I find a deal, so as not to get caught by the next crisis. Even if nothing else happens to prolong this this ammo shortage, we have a ways to go before its completely over. If it ever is. In the mean time I'm going to shoot a lot of sporting clays and skeet, then shoot IDPA a couple of times a month and call that good until I can walk in buy a brick off the shelf anytime I want to. I will keep my eyes peeled for good deals on 22's on the Internet however, for myself occasionally and friends I have that i know will shoot it and not rape someone on Armslist.
  • Like 1

I shoot along with my two sons every week. I did not try and get any ammo the first six months. I saw how low my supply was........... so it is a 3-4 time a week trip to see what has came in.

I buy my three boxes every chance I get. I also watch GunBot and this site and order when they still have it in stock.

Like it or not this is the new "normal"...God have mercy on us.

I will never be caught unprepared again.

I don't know what the OP originally posted about but it's obviously turned into yet another thread of discussion about the ammo shortage, prices, re-sellers, etc. (I suspect that were it not for the ammo shortage and George Zimmerman the post count on this forum would be about 60% less this year than it is)! :)

Anyway, I think you hit the bull’s-eye; that this may well be the new normal (or at least close to it).  I think the re-sellers who are trying to gouge people will eventually go away and that supply will normalize but I'm suspecting that we'll likely never see prices down to what they were pre-crisis.  Just five years ago we could buy gasoline for significantly less than $2/gallon; now we think we are getting a deal if it's less than $3.50/gal and I doubt we'll EVER see prices come down again.

We are going to have to adjust to higher ammo prices just like we've adjusted our lives to more expensive gasoline...maybe that means we shoot less, train without ammo, reload our own, or whatever but I think that is what we'll have to do.

As you noted...this should be a wake-up call for people to have/keep a substantial supply on hand at all times,  I didn't have huge amounts of ammo on hand when this current problem started but I had enough that I’ve had no reason to panic about my supply either.  When I go to the range I try to buy as much as I’m planning to shoot and sometimes some extra if they have what I want.

We all here ought to be smart enough to know that having adequate stock of anything we consider important to get us through "emergencies" (that always happen) is just the prudent thing to do so I hope folks take this current situation to heart and acts accordingly.

• Like 1
I've been shooting more shotgun lately myself.

As for the "gougers," they will get stuck with what they overpaid for soon. I think the panic is mostly over now, except for .22LR or course. If you don't like people reselling, get over it. Complaining doesn't do much good. The best thing to do is to discourage friends and family from buying $50 bricks of .22.
  • Like 1

My opinion is this.......Resellers, gougers, AH's, whatever you want to call them, have a very low code of conduct, are self centered and don't give a crap about other people or the damage they are doing to our sport. They are not our friends. By scarfing up the supply in the manner that they are, they are taking ammo from us all. Like someone earlier said, might have been Dolomite, they are also taking ammo from our kids that like to shoot because many young people cut their teeth shooting 22's. I know I did. No, I'm not using an Obama tactic here, just stating a fact. None of this matters to them. They are not helping anyone but themselves by lining their pockets with silver. Many are not part of the shooting community, but some are, and are even worse because most probably read the forums and know the ammo situation first hand. Their customers? These people are just weak or have a ton of money is all I can figure, but they are as much a part of the problem as anything else..

We all come from different backgrounds, have different beliefs and look at things different ways. When a hurricane is heading to an area you have communities and individuals that stand together, spend their time helping others to prepare for the storm, while others are out buying up all the plywood, ice and other supplies to resell at a huge profit when the storm passes and the stores run out. The money they make don't last very long.......memories of those people they rape do. If they fall on hard times needing help, they might find themselves without.

People of like mind tend to band together naturally. None of us are going to convince the other side that we are right. Am I whining? Some will see it that way I'm sure because of their upbringing and mindset. But I'm just stating a belief....and an observation. I simply believe this ammo reselling thing is highly unethical and very selfish of those individuals. Right or wrong, many others feel this way and is why about 35 or so states have "anti gouging" laws in place in times of emergency, like the hurricane scenario I gave above. I've been patient and have been able to buy enough ammo, including 22's, at regular prices to keep me shooting some, enough for me anyway with the limited time I have from work. I've even shared with some and helped a few that have kids that love to shoot find good deals. Now that to me was worth an unmeasurable amount more than making a killing on armslist.

One thing this shortage did, which I'm thankful for, was get me back into reloading after 20 years which will save me a lot of money after I retire next year and I hadn't thought about it before. I've been slowly building up supplies, again when I find a deal, so as not to get caught by the next crisis. Even if nothing else happens to prolong this this ammo shortage, we have a ways to go before its completely over. If it ever is. In the mean time I'm going to shoot a lot of sporting clays and skeet, then shoot IDPA a couple of times a month and call that good until I can walk in buy a brick off the shelf anytime I want to. I will keep my eyes peeled for good deals on 22's on the Internet however, for myself occasionally and friends I have that i know will shoot it and not rape someone on Armslist.

And basically this is the reason why we don't have a true "free market" in our society.  It's not possible to have a completely unregulated "free market" as long as we have sellers who are considered unethical and consumers are considered to be acting unwisely, and that is a reason to regulate the market.  

What I do see here going on is the free market at work.  The opportunist who is being marked as unethical is being called out by more informed consumers who will educate other consumers and stop supporting the unethical seller.  This loss of support will discourage unethical practices in the future by hurting the seller's bottom line or drive them out of business.  Those sellers who foolishly spent panic prices on guns, ammo, magazines, etc. will eat the loss and learn from it.  The manufacturers who did not have adequate production capacity or product on reserve will adapt by producing more or keeping more stock on hand in the future.  Griping about price gougers and criticizing them is not anti-free market. IT IS the free market.  

The only time I am in favor of some degree of governmental regulation is during times of emergency when people need stuff to survive.  Even then, I am somewhat leery because high prices for gas and fuel do help prevent people from wasting those resources and/or hoarding them.  In those cases, I think rationing is perhaps more important than controlling gouging.  Let the prices rise to an extent and keep people from using their wealth and/or wastefulness to take more than they need thus preventing others from having access to that necessary resource.  What that magic formula is, I can't claim to know.

• Like 2
Exactly. This same formula can be applied for just about any business that practices in legal, yet unethical business. It's why many gun stores go out of business; they do something shady, word gets around in a small community and that's the end of that. Gougers should expect the same. Don't like it? Well then don't gouge.
  • Like 1
Maybe I look at our little community differently than some, but I'm surprised at the nerve of those who have been willing to advertise those kind of prices on TGO.

Maybe it's because I've been an active member for quite some time, but I look at most of the members around here as an extended family. And I sure as hell couldn't bring myself to sell stuff to my family members at those prices.
  • Like 6

Maybe I look at our little community differently than some, but I'm surprised at the nerve of those who have been willing to advertise those kind of prices on TGO.

Maybe it's because I've been an active member for quite some time, but I look at most of the members around here as an extended family. And I sure as hell couldn't bring myself to sell stuff to my family members at those prices.

I agree with this 100%. I've just about been giving stuff away to my fellow TGO'rs (in some cases I have). I can't bring myself to over charge or even ask fair market price. What purpose does it serve? None to me.

DaveS

Edited by DaveS
  • Like 1

Here's my conundrum...Every now and then I offer for sale a handgun and throw in a box or two of ammo to sweeten the deal and get a higher price for the gun.  Is this gouging?  What if the buyer is taking this bargain ammo to rape someone else with?  Oh, the morality!

Edited by gun sane

Here's my conundrum...Every now and then I offer for sale a handgun and throw in a box or two of ammo to sweeten the deal and get a higher price for the gun.  Is this gouging?  What if the buyer is taking this bargain ammo to rape someone else with?  Oh, the morality!

My opinion, for what it's worth (not much to some here I know!) is that if someone is willing and able to pay the price being asked for something then all you have is two people engaging in a transaction that frankly, isn't the business of anyone else. If including some ammo in the deal garners you a better price than the ammo itself may be worth so what - business do that sort of thing every day and twice on Sundays.

• Like 1

Well then I think all the blame should fall squarely on the shoulders of former President Bush. And if that won't pass muster then try to blame it on Obama. Between the two, one of them is at fault for it.

• Like 1

CZ9MM,

What you're missing is that the sellers (or re-sellers to be accurate) are manipulating the supply to drive that equilibrium price up.

Scenario: You and I are the entire buying (demand side) market and we each want some ammo, let's say 2 bricks of .22 each. A store called Wally's represents the entire supply side of the market.

Week 1 - Wally's is happy to sell those to us for $20 each. They know through market research that they can sell them for $25 each, but will sell fewer. They're a low-margin, high-volume store so they set the price at $20. They have one in stock, and should have some more in next week. I get there first, so I buy the brick at $20 and you get none.

Week 2 - I still want another brick and you still want two. You get the brick for $20 'cause you get there first, and we both have a little something to shoot, but we'll have to wait until next week when they expect a larger shipment of 3 bricks to show up to top off our supplies. We'll each plan to get our last brick and there'll be one left for later. Fantastic, right?

Week 3 - When the truck unloads at Wally's a fellow, (we'll call him BBJ) buys all 3 bricks before we can get there leaving the shelf bare. Now BBJ doesn't want to shoot them. For all we know, he doesn't even have a .22 firearm. He tells us in the parking lot that he'll gladly sell us each a box for $50. We say "screw you" and go back to shooting our remaining boolits from our 1st brick.

Week 4 - Wally's gets another couple of bricks in, but whaddayaknow, our old friend BBJ has scooped up both boxes and again offers to sell them for $50 in the parking lot. Now this time, you and I are getting pretty low on our supply and could really use that extra brick, but comeonman! $50? ain't gonna happen so we go home empty handed again.

Week 5 - Wally's doesn't get any on the truck. that's kind of normal for Wally's. Every week doesn't always bring in more .22 because some weeks there's still some sitting around from prior shipments.

Week 6 - 2 bricks arrive and BBJ snakes them both. You and I are both totally out from our 1st bricks. Want to buy some for $50 yet? Sorry...you can't.....this week our buddy BBJ wants $75 a brick.

Week X - Week Y repeat ad nauseum.

So when I finally break down and buy one brick from the asshole, does that mean that $75 is the equilibrium price? Keep in mind that the actual supply to the market from the manufacturer has not changed. Wally's still gets its customary weekly shipment just as it always has.

What about when our neighbor, Mr. Newb, gets a new .22 rifle and needs some ammo for it? This would normally be an honest increase in the demand side. But Mr. Newb heard on the news that maybe the UN, or Obama, or the EPA or Ronald McDonald is going to ban .22 so he goes to get some from Wally's. Finding none for weeks on end, he panics and buys from BBJ. Does that make $75 the new market equilibrium price?

Supply and Demand economics is based on the principle of free flow of product and cash between the maker of a product and a consumer of a product. Prices are bumped up somewhat by a value-added supply chain. Winchester wants to sell 1,000,000 rounds at a time and will sell them for $.03 each and you have to pick them up at their factory. You and I only want to buy 1,000 at a time and can't/won't drive to their factory. Wally's buys the million rounds and resells them in smaller lots closer to us. They add value by doing this for us and we reward them with an extra $.01 per round.

What BBJ is doing is not adding any value. The lot size, location, and product are exactly the same as how Wally's delivered them. Winchester still got their $.03 per round and Wally's made their $.01 per round. BBJ is manipulating the supply by monopolizing it as best he can. He's also manipulating the demand by starving the market of its usual supply to increase the feeling of panic amongst the consumers. That is NOT free-market enterprise. It's price-fixing market-manipulation at its worst.

That is exactly what I have been trying to say but you explained it much more thoroughly and clearly.  Thank you.

• Like 1

I've been shooting more shotgun lately myself.

As for the "gougers," they will get stuck with what they overpaid for soon. I think the panic is mostly over now, except for .22LR or course. If you don't like people reselling, get over it. Complaining doesn't do much good. The best thing to do is to discourage friends and family from buying $50 bricks of .22.

Actually, if one person's 'complaining' leads someone else who didn't already realize that profiteers are part of the problem to come to that realization and stop buying from the profiteers then said 'complaining' DOES do some good.

Edited by JAB
  • Like 1

Actually, if one person's 'complaining' leads someone else who didn't already realize that profiteers are part of the problem to come to that realization and stop buying from the profiteers then said 'complaining' DOES do some good.

If a person can't realize that paying $60 per brick of .22LR is overpaying, they probably need to have their head checked. If people weren't so gullible, maybe resellers couldn't have made so much money? That's my thoughts. Edited by austin7.62
  • Like 1

At the last Jackson, MS gun show, my neighbor had a table of CCI Mini mags doing exactly what people are

complaining about: gouging the Hell out on the price. Iwas polite, but I didn't care to see someone charge three

times what anyone else could have paid. My neighbor bought every bit online from well known sources. In other

words, the problem with part of this is people bitch and moan about something they could control. The marketplace

can be controlled by buyers, also. If you don't want to pay the price, then quit buying it. Those who are charging

those exorbitant prices will eventually have to quit, or sit on an awful lot of .22lr, just like those who got stuck with

their over priced AR's. There are quite a few of them, also, and look at the price drop they went to.

If the shooting community spent more time trying to get together on this stuff, rather than trying to screw another,

this wouldn't be the problem it is. One of these days you will see, by necessity, a large group of shooters getting

along because they won't have the time to bitch and moan. They will have their topics brought more into focus by

outside sources, and their ego and petty differences will have to be left at the door.

I am addressing this to whom it may concern.