Shooter at DC Navy Yard

He was scheduled to speak before the shooting happened.

This^^. I'd rather him do that than speculate before all the facts come in. I fully expect him to push for gun control again.   

I wouldn't be surprised if this was terrorism though but too soon to tell.

• Like 1
Very odd it being black assailants. There's a reason why certain profiles exist and why spoiled, picked on white boys tend to do this. Plus there being multiple shooters. Not often do you find multiple people to go do a suicide mission just because they're pissed at the world. This requires indoctrination, training, funding and sophistication considering the target.

Or it's just work place violence again.

Home grown jihadists (ex cons).  Bets, anyone?

Damn to hell the military brass that won't allow their own troops to carry self defense tools.  Especially these days.  Every member of the armed forces should be, at minimum, pistol qual'd and at least allowed to carry, if not required. 

• Like 11

Berretta I would not worry much about not being able to get a hold of your brother. In situations like this they keep witnesses isolated until they can speak with them and with the amount of witnesses that are likely involved it might take all day. Hopefully he calls soon or they allow him to make a call just to let you guys know he is fine.

If there are multiple shooters I suspect it was not a suicide plot, especially if they were not white. Not saying suicide is a white only phonomenon but it is more a white phenomenon than black. Whether is it work place violence, a "terrorist attack" or somethign else it will likely be used to promote more gun control.

• Like 3

Home grown jihadists (ex cons).  Bets, anyone?

Damn to hell the military brass that won't allow their own troops to carry self defense tools.  Especially these days.  Every member of the armed forces should be, at minimum, pistol qual'd and at least allowed to carry, if not required. 

Maybe. Seen this yesterday...

IS THERE A JAMA ‘AT UL-FUQARA TERRORIST TRAINING CAMP NEAR YOU

http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2013/09/15/are-you-located-near-a-terrorist-training-camp-in-america-find-out-here/

Could very well be that terrorist thing. I'm sure we'll find out way after the fact, when the news about a nasty assault weapon

is heard far and wide.

That list is very interesting. Notwithstanding Dover, TN, which I've heard about, but places like Falls Church, VA,

which is damned near DC. I wonder how well watched by the FBI those places are?

Going to have to find out more about the Dover one. Like an address.

Edited by 6.8 AR
Guest nra37922

Bet you money Obama won't use the words "terrorsit attack".
Bet you money Obama won't admit it even if faced with hard facts proving it so.

He would never indict his own brethren.

Damn Amish.  One would think that the getaway buggy would tip someone off...

Could very well be that terrorist thing. I'm sure we'll find out way after the fact, when the news about a nasty assault weapon

is heard far and wide.

That list is very interesting. Notwithstanding Dover, TN, which I've heard about, but places like Falls Church, VA,

36 24' 2" N

87 47' 50.7" W

149 Dreamwood Lane, south west of Carlisle, TN

22 acres, zoned as a church.  At least 18 structures, mostly mobile homes.

Edited by Mark@Sea

On CNN there was some lady conducting interviews, and as some guy was trying to explain what he witnessed the reporter keep asking what kind of weapon he saw, what kind of bullets he was using. The guy told her he had no idea. But she kept pushing the same questions

36 24' 2" N

87 47' 50.7" W

149 Dreamwood Lane, south west of Carlisle, TN

22 acres, zoned as a church.  At least 18 structures, mostly mobile homes.

Put this in Google map and do a satellite view of their terrorist training camp, umm, I mean church.....

149 Dreamwood Lane, Dover, TN

is heard far and wide.

There is one off "Taylors Chapel" and one near the old "Rattlesnake Ridge Range". There is another but, not sure where. If you see "Charlie Mike" (CM) Cruise Missile over Dover...crap just hit the fan! LOL

DaveS

Edited by DaveS