All TGO LOWER ORDERS HAVE SHIPPED 12-4-13

Guest summertime27

Guest summertime27

As many folks are already aware TGO Lower orders that were going to D&T Arms were shipped on Monday. The rest of the orders are shipping today to your designated FFL dealer. I expect they will arrive at your FFL Thursday-Friday at the latest.

If you ordered a lower & upper they are packaged together in the same box with your name on the box. If you ordered a BCG it is packaged in the same box with your receivers. Hopefully the way the orders are packed minimizes any confusion for the receiving FFL sorting thru the orders.

The threaded bolt catch pin will require a 1/16 allen wrench for removal/installation. The upper/lwr tensioning screw will require a 1/8 allen wrench to adjust fit/play between upper/lwr.

We made our best effort to fill each order correctly, double checking qty. for each order but as we all know mistakes can happen. If you have a problem with your order please send an email to sales@cmttac.com & we will resolve it in a timely manner.

All of the employees at Cross Machine Tool Appreciate your business very much. We are very proud to have participated in this project for Tn. Gun Owners.

Happy Holidays & Merry Christmas to All!

Jeff Cross

I just want to say what a GREAT experience this was. Everyone knows what it looked like on the site, here at TGO ,but I had some issues on my end that CMT dealt with like absolute professionals.

I will be purchasing a complete set from CMT again.

Thanks again!

Thank you very much to all concerned! I am very happy with my pair of lowers, their quality, and the whole process of getting them to us.

Here's hoping the offer, or something like it, can be repeated again at some time in the future. 

I know that I would have liked to also purchase a pair of uppers and the bcgs, but cash flow meant I couldn't do it all at one time. I bet I'm not the only one.

Jeff, thanks to you, all of CMT Tactical's people and the TGO staff that made this possible.  I'll definitely be contacting your for more parts when I start to build.. I've also told others about CMT and what you have done for the "local folks".  Should generate some future business because they like having a Tennessee based high quality manufacturer.    

This really was a good thing for TGO and CMT. I have all the parts in one set of my receivers now, and am real happy with the product so far. This can't help but make CMT's fan base a lot bigger.

BTW... I didn't miss beating roll pins into my lower receiver at all :)