Does this mean new regulations for underwear?

No_0ne

you beat me to it BigK.   Not only who would wear it but who would make it?  I think some of that story may be exaggerated because they added blunt force trauma to the charges but I closed my eyes and tried to picture a weggie from my butt around my head and it sounds virtually and impossible feat without underwear tearing at some point but I could be wrong.................jmho  

who wears underwear that stretch that far?

you beat me to it BigK.   Not only who would wear it but who would make it?  I think some of that story may be exaggerated because they added blunt force trauma to the charges but I closed my eyes and tried to picture a weggie from my butt around my head and it sounds virtually and impossible feat without underwear tearing at some point but I could be wrong.................jmho  

I call BS. What kind of underwear stretches that far and has elastic strong enough to choke you?

Some of you have obviously never had an uncle who wore his pants pulled up danged near to his armpits.  Seriously, one of my great uncles (maternal grandmother's brother) wore his pants so that the waistband was just about at the bottom of his sternum.  I have seen other guys wear their pants that way, too.  Assuming that their underwear rides just as high, I can easily see such a thing being true.

Edited by JAB

Even if I DID pull my pants up to my chest, I wouldn't have my underwear up there too.

However, I can see how the kind of guys who WOULD pull their pants up that high might. After all, they've already demonstrated their keen fashion sense with the pants, why stop there?

Well, Bloomberg probably spent the day organizing Mayors Against Underwear to make sure this type of tragedy NEVER happens again!!!!!

I'm sure that NY will craft a law against high capacity underwear that caps underwear elasticity at 7". Since some citizens already own hi-cap drawers, there'll have to be a buy-back program too. Edited by BigK