Who has the most snow?

VERO1

Here in the Jefferson City area we have had snowfall pretty much all day long. Right now there is a little over 3" in the rain gauge. Hopefully the salt truck will be by early in the morning, I don't think I can stand another day of quality time with my wife and high schooler!

We have about 3 inches here in Fountain City, up Black Oak ridge.  Got a layer of ice under the snow too.  Couldn't make it all the way up to the house and had to park the car in a seldom used driveway (with the owner's permission of course).  Walked the rest of the way home.

Guest Lowbuster

Here in the Jefferson City area we have had snowfall pretty much all day long. Right now there is a little over 3" in the rain gauge. Hopefully the salt truck will be by early in the morning, I don't think I can stand another day of quality time with my wife and high schooler!

I'm in Morristown. We got about three inches and icy back roads.
[quote name="Garufa" post="1102651" timestamp="1390953419"]Knoxville's done for. This place is closed. Might be a good time to engage the 4WD and head over to WalMart to see if there's any .22 ammo. :rofl:[/quote] Hahaha, very true. We have probably 1.5-2" here in west Knoxville. It varies depending on the area of town Sent from my iPad using Voodoo magic
None here in the west. Have not been outside in a couple of hours tho. At work if someone had seen some they would be talking about it. JTM We the People of the United States, in order to form a more Perfect Union......
Guest TankerHC

2-3" here but some patches of no snow, my entire street is covered with about 2 inches and it is crunchy frozen. 

Met up with 53Caddy over at the Hixson Academy today. Coming in I figured no problem, went to turn and kept going straight, Wheeled out of it but heard and felt a bang on the rear end and thought, crap, thats going to cost to get fixed. But all it was, was the rear tire hit the curb and I scratched the tire and a small scratch on the rim. Which I couldnt even find when I got home. But I pulled on down and did a U-turn and pulling back into Academy coming down the hill into the parking lot same thing, broke loose and bam, left front tire on the curb, again no damage. It was 27 and the snow was freezing as it hit the ground. Far right lane and entire parking lot was like a sheet of glass for a while. 53 had to go pretty much ASAP to get back to work and get out of there before he got stuck, me, like a dummy, decided to take the opportunity to go walking around Academy. When I came back out it was like a sheet of well oiled glass. Put it in 4 high and eased out at 5 MPH. Was more concerned about my truck slamming into some car load of people with a 3 ton truck. Then someone slides off the road right in front of me and a truck hit a car down the hill just before Raceway. All the way back to Dayton at 30 MPH.