Deal Alert Used Glock 22 Gen2s $299 (Feb 2014)

runco

Sorely tempted by this. I have a G22, and bought an AA 22 cal conversion kit for it. But it would be nice to have a G22 with it in place at all times. Yeah, I know, it's not really a big bother to swap the uppers out, but hey...another complete gun and a spare 40 cal upper.

That doesn't sound bad.

And you would be an idiot to pass up the free shipping with the purchase of another magazine for $20. $320 shipped to your FFL for a Glock 22 with 2 magazines. I really wish I didn't dislike the .40 so much.

I agree Eric. I sold my G23 last year, regretted it because I had an ammo can full of 40 with nothing to shoot it in. Then traded into the G22, and still prefer the G23.

Hmmm, maybe I just talked myself out of buying one of the 22s.

Why don't you like the mighty .40?  I thought you had one or two.

I have the 23 still but I've just fallen out of love with the caliber. The price gap between .40 and .45 has really closed and I don't care for the "snappy" recoil. I honestly think the G21 is more enjoyable to shoot and it's a bigger boolit. I'd like to consolidate to 9mm and .45.

[quote name="Erik88" post="1108047" timestamp="1391891132"]I really wish I didn't dislike the .40 so much.[/quote] My thoughts exactly. More recoil than 45acp, and less cartridge. Nevertheless, I wouldn't mind picking up one of these strictly for range fun availability, there's ALWAYS 40 S&W on the shelves. Edited by KKing

i am weak and have no discipline 

I ordered one Monday :)

I read that many come in orig tupperware cases and have night sights (which im sure are dimm)

but I do have some spare sights and a 3.5# connector in my draw so Ill put this G22 to good use

40 is snappy but really not too bad on larger glocks,I own a G23 and its a breeze to shoot a 40

Edited by SonnyCrockett
  • Like 1

I picked up mine form my FFL today.  It has some holster and general use wear, however the internals are in almost like new condition.  The sights on mine are Glock night sights, the rear are still bright, but the front is pretty dim.  Connector in mine appears to be a 5.5# and results in a very nice trigger pull.  

Anyways, I got it home and gave it a bath, the results are pictured below.

20140215_233507.jpg

20140215_233528.jpg

Edited by TNcitizen22
  • Like 1

Picked up mine also Saturday   :usa:

Holster wear,dead night sights and internals that look like they may have seen

a thousand rounds max..I am pleased.Gun is in great shape and it has a LEO stamp on the side which is a bonus ,Marshall County Indiana

I have a set of stock sights I yanked off my G23 ill add on and a spare 3.5# trigger bar I also have 

laying around and make use of it...but really for 300 bucks I feel like I got a very nice deal

[URL=http://s1337.photobucket.com/user/leadzeppy/media/GUNX/IMG_20140215_165040218_zps0e21aa91.jpg.html]IMG_20140215_165040218_zps0e21aa91.jpg[/URL]

Yep, I got two of them. Just finished complete tear down, detailed reconditioning, metal treatment, lube, and reassembly. Replaced the burnt out night sights with new factory standard sights, which I like better, but will put new night sights on one of them soon. Pistols now look like new and I'll keep them that way. Might also order the 9mm and 357 sig conversion barrels for them to make a complete multi gun set.