Ex-Dictator of New Orleans found GUILTY...

K191145

New Orleans is an open air cesspool.

Lived there when I was younger would not want to ever live there again.

Politics there is so openly corrupt I am amazed he was convicted

Federal court, not local. The feds have their own local corruption but it's back in DC, not in NOLA.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
  • Like 1

Just wait,hell get off the hook and will end up in an elected position again. Just like his buddy ronal serpas former mnpd chief......no jail no nothing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 of course it ate my spelling.

Was Serpas involved in something? I haven't heard anything about it but of course he isn't cheif of Nashville PD anymore. I'm sure he's a good little mouthpiece for whatever mayor is in power at the time. I always invisioned Bredesen or Dean with their hand up his backside moving his mouth like a puppet so he would say exactly what they wanted him to say.

• Like 1
I'm not w mnpd but had and still have friends who are.. A lot of guys left, for good reason, some left because they didn't like his changes.he wanted everyone to work but he screwed up investigations by splitting everyone up, loathed to go on camera, put on a nice fighting crime presentation that was bs,never got anyone pay raises in 6 years plus and the list goes on. There were some guys that did their own homework on him and allegedly found some things that weren't nice.
When nashville was flooded in 2009 his ass was no where to be found. The citizens did most of the rescue work w the fire dept because the pd had no real leader. Officers did the best they could but serpas was no where to be found putting zero effort into anything as he already had a new job,his old job as nopd chief..,he fudges his stats like many others do but he always did his to support himself. There's a lot of guys that could go on about him but that's the tip of the iceberg.the only stand up thing serpas did was tell Vanderbilt pd to lock his son up for a DUI after he got a 3 am phone call. Serpas believed law enforcement was about traffic stops and writing tickets. Being a finger puppet for the county didn't help at all but neither did serpas. I went to a school a few years back, some of the guys were from Louisiana. When they found out I was from mid tn they bent my ear w some crap that was just vile about serpas as they had to deal w him before he came to nashville. None of it was nice. Every agency has issues. It sucks when the leader is the issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 of course it ate my spelling.
I still can't help but to wish Nagin had alot of nice expensives firearms just to see his face when they are taken away from him. I seriously doubt he has any since he had the luxery of having armed body guards, you never know though. If it were my decision I would give any firearms he had to the theft victims of NO's, the innocent ones he had his police steal legally owned guns from.