North and South!!!!!

bersaguy

Talk about damn silly. But carry on if you must. Smh

Sure, if your goal was to just come here, hurl insults, point and laugh then you've met your criteria. I think I structured my response pretty well and was thoughtful in that respect. You return the favor by acting like a child. Whatever stereotypes exist regarding egotistical, elitist northerners, you just confirmed them here. Shaking my head indeed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Sure, if your goal was to just come here, hurl insults, point and laugh then you've met your criteria. I think I structured my response pretty well and was thoughtful in that respect. You return the favor by acting like a child. Whatever stereotypes exist regarding egotistical, elitist northerners, you just confirmed them here. Shaking my head indeed.

"Hurl Insults"? Are you kidding me. The insults started a few post into the thread. But I forget because they were aimed at northerners it was ok. You sure got alot from that last two whole sentences I posted. Lol. But hey you must be just that good. You win...

I dont see as a north and south thing, more of a way of life thing.

If you dont learn from your mistakes you will repeat them. Look at the big citys

that are having trouble, big government come in and wants to help.

As for me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4s0nzsU1Wg&feature=kp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs4y5si8DGs

• Like 2

"Hurl Insults"? Are you kidding me. The insults started a few post into the thread. But I forget because they were aimed at northerners it was ok. You sure got alot from that last two whole sentences I posted. Lol. But hey you must be just that good. You win...

Yes, I was wrong to find it insulting that someone would suggest I support slavery. You have my apologies.

Yes, I was wrong to find it insulting that someone would suggest I support slavery. You have my apologies.

tmf.. come on. You still think my first post was all about you. I apoligize for quoting you. I dont know how to quote multiple people from my phone. It all wasn't aimed at you. Sorry you took it that way. The slavery part was aimed at anyone bringing this thread to the civil war level.
I've been in tn for almost 18 yrs. Like I said I've never tried changing anything about it. I truly love it here. But the insults started flying about northerners and I responded. My apologies for offending you, I didnt mean to make it seem as if my first post was all towards you.

tmf.. come on. You still think my first post was all about you. I apoligize for quoting you. I dont know how to quote multiple people from my phone. It all wasn't aimed at you. Sorry you took it that way. The slavery part was aimed at anyone bringing this thread to the civil war level.
I've been in tn for almost 18 yrs. Like I said I've never tried changing anything about it. I truly love it here. But the insults started flying about northerners and I responded. My apologies for offending you, I didnt mean to make it seem as if my first post was all towards you.

Okay, well then lets say it's all in good fun then. My issue has always been, and always will be, folks who come here from up north and judge us by their standards with the expectation we should change. It would be ludicrous for folks from the south to do the same. I am not lumping you in that category, just enlightening you as to what gets us going. Other than that, joking around and stuff is always fine. I've just been around a lot of folks that are very serious about it. Makes me ask why they left the north in the first place.

Okay, well then lets say it's all in good fun then. My issue has always been, and always will be, folks who come here from up north and judge us by their standards with the expectation we should change. It would be ludicrous for folks from the south to do the same. I am not lumping you in that category, just enlightening you as to what gets us going. Other than that, joking around and stuff is always fine. I've just been around a lot of folks that are very serious about it. Makes me ask why they left the north in the first place.

in today's world it's very hard for me to take anything serious anymore. As much as you dont like being labeled neither do I. And your 100% right, if you move somewhere that is different from where you came from you should embrace it not try to Change it. But as red said its more of a big city thing then it is north or south. I hate big cities, that's why I live out in the sticks in cheatham co.

Have a little faith, baby.  It's a motherlovin' beautiful bridge.

Moriarty: suppose the bridge ain't there? 

Oddball: Always with the negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves. 

Big Joe: What are you doing? 

Oddball: I'm drinking wine and eating cheese, and catching some rays, you know. 

Crapgame: Hey, Oddball, this is your moment of glory. And you're chickening out! 

Oddball: To a New Yorker like you, a hero is some type of weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three tigers. 

• Like 1

Well, I was at sea for many years, and when I first joined TGO.  Had a slight medical issue a couple years ago - well, three years ago now - with my ticker not keeping good time.  That ended my seafaring.  Can't change my user name, though.

Being beached kinda sux.

Being landlocked kinda sucks. I recommend we start a campaign to submerge Alabama. It's not like anyone is using it.