Fred Phelps is dead

Hopefully he will be thrice-damned, spending eternity roasting in the flatus that issues forth from the haunches of Asmodea...after being drawn through an impossibly small hole, then hollowed out and used as a condom by Praximas The Thorn-cocked.
  • Moderators

Don't see why. He had already been ousted for advocating "kindness between members". Sounds like the remaining church power base is meaner than he was!

And he was a bastard, here's best writeup I've seen of his life:

http://www.ibtimes.com/who-was-fred-phelps-excommunicated-anti-gay-leader-westboro-baptist-church-1562676

- OS

They left out the part where he was a pro-union Democrat who contributed to Al Gore's campaigns.

[quote name="SWJewellTN" post="1127567" timestamp="1395342907"]Many people are undeserving of prayers, but Christians are specifically directed to love their enemies. This is NOT the love that society has defined as an emotion, but rather showing kindness. I pray for lots of people for various reasons, and lots of them are not loved by me.[/quote] Perfect example, I pray for our "president" daily.

Wow, after the hate mongering and disgusting behaviors for years and years, now that his daughter experienced some bad stuff, she now "sees the light"

I'm so sorry for the harm he caused. That we all caused. But he could be so kind and wonderful. I wish you all could have seen that, too.

Oh but wait, she's still got some in her:

I understand those who don't mourn his loss, but I'm thankful for those who see that "An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind."

So basically she is saying how terrible it is that her father died, but how dare anyone do what they did to hundreds if not thousands of other families disgustingly mocking the death of their loved ones.

I stand with TDR on this one, and go one step further to hope some of those people he protested against, catch up with him on the flip side.

I'm surprised no one took his ass out after his first wave of hate. We've lost great leaders and warriors for less. Why did he have to live this long? As far as the daughter goes f her too. She's afraid she'll get everything she deserves now that Fred is in decay mode. No sorrow from me unless their bus went over a tall cliff with a vacant seat. Ptooie...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 of course it ate my spelling.
  • Moderators

Wow, after the hate mongering and disgusting behaviors for years and years, now that his daughter experienced some bad stuff, she now "sees the light"

Oh but wait, she's still got some in her:

So basically she is saying how terrible it is that her father died, but how dare anyone do what they did to hundreds if not thousands of other families disgustingly mocking the death of their loved ones.

I stand with TDR on this one, and go one step further to hope some of those people he protested against, catch up with him on the flip side.

Those quotes are from Megan Phelps-Roper, his grand-daughter who left the church in 2012. At the time she gave many interviews disavowing the church's message and expressing remorse for the damage done and the people hurt.

Those quotes are from Megan Phelps-Roper, his grand-daughter who left the church in 2012. At the time she gave many interviews disavowing the church's message and expressing remorse for the damage done and the people hurt.

Ah thanks for the clarification, I just copied and pasted form the blaze without reading into it.

Hate begets hate; violence begets violence; toughness begets a greater toughness. We must meet the forces of hate with the power of love. (1958)  Martin Luther King.  https://mlk.wsu.edu/about-dr-king/quotes/

Hate leads to the darkside.  (Long time ago) Yoda.

.... Yeah, all Hitler needed was a hug and a prayer group, right?  Evil people need a hug like Whitney Houston needed one more hit on the crack pipe.

• Like 1

Gravesite pee party starts in 3, 2, 1....

This was exactly my first thought when I heard the news. I was there when some of his "followers" came to my town a few years ago to protest because five local high school cheerleaders burned to death in a car crash. For more than a week before the protest, Westboro made dozens of online posts about how the teenage girls were all burning in hell for being "sluts & whores" trying to get media attention along with making people angry. About 250 pissed off citizens (some of them armed & carrying bats) showed up. Our county sheriff already had S.W.A.T. & members of the TN Highway Patrol on hand because of the huge number of death threats posted toward the Westboro church members. The terrified Westboro church members got out of their van, formed a circle & said a short quiet prayer & then quickly got back into their van & drove straight out of town. I can only hope his cult quickly follows him into oblivion. Good riddance!

Edited by luvmyberetta
  • Like 3

This was exactly my first thought when I heard the news. I was there when some of his "followers" came to my town a few years ago to protest because five local high school cheerleaders burned to death in a car crash. For more than a week before the protest, Westboro made dozens of online posts about how the teenage girls were all burning in hell for being "sluts & whores" trying to get media attention along with making people angry. About 250 pissed off citizens (some of them armed & carrying bats) showed up. Our county sheriff already had S.W.A.T. & members of the TN Highway Patrol on hand because of the huge number of death threats posted toward the Westboro church members. The terrified Westboro church members got out of their van, formed a circle & said a short quiet prayer & then quickly got back into their van & drove straight out of town. I can only hope his cult quickly follows him into oblivion. Good riddance!

They came to Oneida and I wasn't aware of it?!?! Oh how I wished I could've been there to run those dip****'s plum outta town. 

I'm usually one of the first for understanding AND apart of me does want to rise above them but these sorry turds don't even deserve a proper burial that civilized people get. Those folks better pray that the rule of law stays intact because if any sort of calamity were to come to pass and emergency services/enforceable laws were to just vanish, they'd instantly have crosshairs painted on em.

Edited by whitewolf001

They came to Oneida and I wasn't aware of it?!?! Oh how I wished I could've been there to run those dip****'s plum outta town. 

I'm usually one of the first for understanding AND apart of me does want to rise above them but these sorry turds don't even deserve a proper burial that civilized people get. Those folks better pray that the rule of law stays intact because if any sort of calamity were to come to pass and emergency services/enforceable laws were to just vanish, they'd instantly have crosshairs painted on em.

The cheerleaders were from Scott High School & the protest took place outside the gate at the school in Huntsville. Those morons drove all the way across the country & spent about five whole minutes "protesting" (which was actually a silent prayer) & then went back home. It was a huge waste of time & showed they obviously just wanted to get attention & almost got a lynching. IMO these vultures serve no purpose, but to do the devil's work.