TGO Pro Tech Group Buy

Thanks Willis.  I'm not crazy about the TGO logo on the side of it but I would like to celebrate.  And I happen to love my ProTech GV Rockeye.  

ScreenShot2014-04-14at41309PM_zpsabd00a9

Count me in and I would like #5 if possible.  If not, I think my GV knife is number 14.  

Hooray for ProTech.  Willis, do you know how many we currently have?  I can possibly recruit more buyers if necessary. 

Thanks Willis.  I'm not crazy about the TGO logo on the side of it but I would like to celebrate.  And I happen to love my ProTech GV Rockeye.  ScreenShot2014-04-14at41309PM_zpsabd00a9

Count me in and I would like #5 if possible.  If not, I think my GV knife is number 14.  

Hooray for ProTech.  Willis, do you know how many we currently have?  I can possibly recruit more buyers if necessary.

Not sure how many yet, when payment is due that is when you will know exactly how many, and you can have #5

:confused:  Can't see how that could possibly be effective, but to each their own.

11-borat-bikini-lg-96187106.jpg

Back to the Topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I anit touching this, yes sir back topic.

Awesome! I'm glad the LG101 was chosen.

+100

• Like 1

Not sure how many yet, when payment is due that is when you will know exactly how many, and you can have #5

I just mean is there a count thus far.  Cause if we aren't getting close to 50, then we need to recruit.  

• Like 1

Is that a USN Rockeye?

Yeah.  I had my buddy Pete Gray yank out the skull and put in the cobalt disc.  I'm not big on skulls.  

And Les said last week that he sent ProTech a new prototype rock eye so I think there is going to be another model on the horizon.  Or an update. 

Yeah.  I had my buddy Pete Gray yank out the skull and put in the cobalt disc.  I'm not big on skulls.  
And Les said last week that he sent ProTech a new prototype rock eye so I think there is going to be another model on the horizon.  Or an update.

I missed that run on the Rockeye, I would have been all over it
  • Like 1

I am tempted to get a higher end knife but I'm gonna have to wait and see about the final price. I do have an anniversary coming up!

I intend to get a higher end knife as well. Still won't pass on this one for two reasons. The value is always real high in a group buy because of quantity pricing. And, I'm a sucker for a TGO logo :)

• Like 2

I intend to get a higher end knife as well. Still won't pass on this one for two reasons. The value is always real high in a group buy because of quantity pricing. And, I'm a sucker for a TGO logo :)

David keeps a tight hold on it, good thing.

Is 0 spoken for as a serial #? I got 2 Emerson's and this will be the only other high end knife I'll probably be buying. Awesome back planning so we can save up for it without the significant other knowing.....

TGO David gets "00"
I get 01

There will be no #0

Thanks Willis.  I'm not crazy about the TGO logo on the side of it but I would like to celebrate.  And I happen to love my ProTech GV Rockeye.  ScreenShot2014-04-14at41309PM_zpsabd00a9

The Logo will look good trust me on this Dave at Pro Tech thinks this will be one of the best looking knifes to leave their shop he is excited about doing them