TGO Pro Tech Group Buy

I like the LG101 probably the best but the TR4 looks good too.  I'd like to know the price as well so I am tentatively in!  And if I get the option.  I guess I'll take #50.  Makes sure all the kinks are worked out with the first 49... :shrug:

Well, I doubt we'll make it up to 777, so I'm cool with whatever number.  :up:

ETA:  My PT Godfather just arrived... I'd forgotten just how high the quality of Protech's stuff is.  Incredible.  If you're on the fence about this one... jump.  :rock:

Edited by dcloudy777

I like the LG101 probably the best but the TR4 looks good too.  I'd like to know the price as well so I am tentatively in!  And if I get the option.  I guess I'll take #50.  Makes sure all the kinks are worked out with the first 49... :shrug:

This is Pro Tech we are talking about, there will be no kinks
  • Like 1

I just got off the phone with Pro Tech,

The 1st knife we will be doing will be the LG101

It meets their production schedule better than all other models. I should have a solid price by the end of this week, and as soon as I know solid number I will post it on here, I do know that this knife customized as it will be will be cheaper than you could buy a regular model of it anywhere on the planet

3afce1a9431c32473ec2dc2631b657eb_zpsd543

Edited by willis68
  • Like 7

[quote name="willis68" post="1138457" timestamp="1397496344"]I just got off the phone with Pro Tech, The 1st knife we will be doing will be the LG101 It meets their production schedule better than all other models. I should have a solid price by the end of this week, and as soon as I know solid number I will post it on here, I do know that this knife customized as it will be will be cheaper than you could buy a regular model of it anywhere on the planet 3afce1a9431c32473ec2dc2631b657eb_zpsd543[/quote] Awesome! I'm glad the LG101 was chosen.

Sounds good willis. Thanks for your effort. Just awaiting final pricing and details of custom work.

Sorry should have been more clear on the custom comment,

This will be a one time only release the knives will be serial numbered and have the TGO logo along with the Knife freedom 7/1/2014

That will be what makes them custom