TWD Season 5

have they ever shown or mentioned disposing of the deader walkers? Sasha plugged a bunch of them, who is carting them off?

Maybe the Wolves are part of Alexandria? How is Deanna in charge? Stuff does not add up. Why would anyone follow her?

Daryl would just as soon stay outside the walls. Michone needs to remember how to.

at the prison and even back in the first season they were burning them but that hasn't happened in a while though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"have they ever shown or mentioned disposing of the deader walkers?   Sasha plugged a bunch of them,  who is carting them off?

Maybe the Wolves are part of Alexandria?   How is Deanna in charge?   Stuff does not add up.  Why would anyone follow her?  

Daryl would just as soon stay outside the walls.  Michone needs to remember how to."

There were dead walkers at the fences at the prison and only one time did we see the group burning the walker corpses.  Maybe just one of those things we have to assume.

I doubt the Wolves are part of Alexandria, but maybe part of them at one time.  Deana stated during second episode of group's arrival in Alexandria, she exiled 3 men that "didn't work out" .  Rick knows that throwing someone out is a bad thing.  Exiled people know the layout of the community, strengths and weakenesses.  If the Wolves were part of Alexandria, why would they venture off nearly 100 miles destroy Noah's community in Richmond and then backtrack towards Alexandria?

Aiden mentioned that on supply runs, they clearned 53 miles if semi-circle.  Why not cross the river to make supply runs in D.C and/or Maryland?  

They can kill anyone besides Glenn, Rick, Darryl, Carl, Judith, and Carol and the story doesn't have to take a big directional change. They won't kill Rick because the story is about him. They can kill any of the core, but losing any of them would have a profound impact on Rick and an equally sizable impact on the storyline. Since it's a season finale, they very well could go for that. Losing any of the others won't have as big of an impact. We've recently lost Bob, Beth, Tyreese, and Noah, and nothing really changed for Rick. The same would be true for Tara, Abraham, Rosita, Eugene, Gabriel, and even Maggie and Michonne. Losing them would have big impacts on other characters, but not Rick. All Alexandrians are wearing red shirts on an away mission.

If they kill Glenn, I predict it will be by the hands of Nicholas, either by straight murder or by setting a walker trap that even Glenn can't escape. What I'd like to see happen is Nicholas set a trap for Glenn only to have Glenn escape and summarily execute Nicholas. If the trap gets Maggie instead, that could make for an interesting character development for Glenn. Would he become a bloodthirsty rage monster? Would he torture Nicholas? Feed him to walkers? How much of himself would Glenn lose? They haven't done much with Glenn lately, mostly because I think the "group" got too large and they've spent time developing side characters like Sasha.

Rick's not leaving Alexandria. They may have to change the sign out front to say "Welcome to Grimesville. Popluation: 1" but he's not leaving.

I think Nicholas is the spy.

"have they ever shown or mentioned disposing of the deader walkers?   Sasha plugged a bunch of them,  who is carting them off?

Maybe the Wolves are part of Alexandria?   How is Deanna in charge?   Stuff does not add up.  Why would anyone follow her?  

Daryl would just as soon stay outside the walls.  Michone needs to remember how to."

There were dead walkers at the fences at the prison and only one time did we see the group burning the walker corpses.  Maybe just one of those things we have to assume.

I doubt the Wolves are part of Alexandria, but maybe part of them at one time.  Deana stated during second episode of group's arrival in Alexandria, she exiled 3 men that "didn't work out" .  Rick knows that throwing someone out is a bad thing.  Exiled people know the layout of the community, strengths and weakenesses.  If the Wolves were part of Alexandria, why would they venture off nearly 100 miles destroy Noah's community in Richmond and then backtrack towards Alexandria?

Aiden mentioned that on supply runs, they clearned 53 miles if semi-circle.  Why not cross the river to make supply runs in D.C and/or Maryland?  

What if the Wolves are the group that the 2 dudes in the bar were with in "Nebraska"?

That was in Georgia on the outskirts of Atlanta they are in Virginia now however theoretically in the world they live in I'm sure there are dozens of rogue bands of brigands roaming around in every part of the country

One question:

Where's Morgan?

And that's a good question. But also...is he still a little wigged out? How would either way play into all this drama?

In any event, I'd like to see Morgan back.

I liked his character. Also like him as an actor. Lennie James is his name.

He was about the only redeeming portion of the series JERICHO from some years ago.

Edited by hipower
  • Like 2

I bet the Alexandrians make a big deal about Rick's contraband stolen gun...

I was thinking the same thing about the stolen gun. Sam knows that Carol is involved but won't talk because she threatened to tie him to a tree deep in the woods. Sam wanted a gun to protect against Pete. Carol could use Sam to get to Pete. She has experience teaching kids to use weapons and survive.

If someone recognizes the stolen revolver as being part of the inventory, there may be unwanted attention drawn to Carol since she had access. Edited by Wingshooter
  • Like 1

Are you all ready for the 90 mins season finale??!?!?!   30 mins of show.......1 hour of commercials!

Since it's the season finale...we might get 60 minutes of show time from it. Maybe.

If I could find my stopwatch I might just try to check it.