Ferguson, MO, What would you do if this happened near you

runco

Hypothetical, What Would You Do in a Situation Like Ferguson  

79 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do if lived in a area like Ferguson, MO, and riots broke out and continued for days?

• Hunker down, stand your ground, AR by your side, and break out the MRE
    • Finally, grab the infamous BOB and get out of Dodge?
    • Do nothing!
    • Organize your neighborhood stand your ground force

Not good...  It's almost like somebody read the book on how to get the government to over react... and the government is falling right inline.

I question how so many shots can be fired 'at' the police, yet not a single officer, vehicle or nearby item has a bullet hole in it?  I understand that gang bangers probably aren't the best shots...  but for this to be believed it takes not hitting the broad side of a barn to a whole new level.

The optics look bad no matter how you slice it...  Officers wearing camo pointing rifles directly at protesters who have their hands up in the air yelling don't shoot...

First rule when the state troopers took over.. no police officer is allowed to respond wearing anything other than standard patrol uniform...  camo/bdu's not allowed - I'm not  suggesting that shouldn't be wearing their protective gear only talking about the uniform.  No more plainclothes either...

You can gear up for a riot and manage to not look military. Though police colors here tend towards the military anyway with the tan shirts.

When they called for no riot gear, the idiots still acted up. Yesterday Mr. Peacekeeper Johnson sang his song of protection. Well, last night around 2am during his briefing, he sounded a whole lot different. This crap is affecting a whole lot more than those people rioting and the ones simply protesting. It's setting a tone as well as the police-state attitude. But the night they called for no riot gear, the business and home-owners were needing help and couldn't get it. The police can't win with the media because they're against people with no rules....kinda reminds me of our men and women overseas!

• Like 2
Guest kingarmory

Got more guns, supplies, and gear here than the local PD does, add to that about 30 well-trained friends and this mess would not be able to get within 800-1000yds of here (depending on wind conditions :devil:  ).  The peace-loving "protestors" would have to loot the local Nat'l Guard armory first to even have a chance of getting on this block

Got more guns, supplies, and gear here than the local PD does, add to that about 30 well-trained friends and this mess would not be able to get within 800-1000yds of here (depending on wind conditions :devil:  ).  The peace-loving "protestors" would have to loot the local Nat'l Guard armory first to even have a chance of getting on this block

Damn the wind. My 800 yard rifles are AR's. Just keep mashing the switch until you see the pink mist in the scope. :)

• Like 3

Latest calls

Pappa Johns, Oreiles, and Liquor store are being looted  ( Just overheard AL SHarpton whining about pizza and beer)

Rioters attacking a security guard off chambers ( they just want his badge)

Looting at California nails ( gotta look good doing the harlem shake!)

Approx 500-700 subjects at QT moving north ( smokes are gone and stores gas tank is empty)

Larency in progress at Pappa Johns - they are looting the store ( who the #### wants raw pizza? cmon)

All available cars expedite to the command post ( barbecue has arrived from hog heaven in st louis)

Fall back and do not engage the crowd( dont let history repeat itself)

Shots fired at Capitol and W Florrisant ( juvenile seen inserting firecrackers into cats anus)

Large armed group walking east on chambers near halls ferry ( blazing saddles is playing at local theatre)

100 people fighting with shots fired at Dellwood Market ( monday night raw in st louis was pre empted fans hold own match)

Boost mobile looted( trades ins only were stolen)

Protesters are shooting fireworks into and at homes along chambers( kids fighting w roman caNDLES) 

THIS CAN ALL BE EXPLAINED! 

Accident involving a bus, occupants fighting, shots fired ( yes small short bus)

1008 Chambers Hill - Report of black male shooting into the crowd ( ramadan celebration)

6 shots at 10.45 fired approximately Green Valley and Bella Clair, off Chambers Rd. ( ramadan celebration)

Police radio: We just took fire on West Florissant  (brevity code for bubba just took some ribs off the grill)

Dellwood market is on Fire ( ever since the cashiers started going topless on thursday)

Hospital is requesting more officers ( obama care needs enforcement)

Edited by Dustbuster
  • Like 1
Guest kingarmory

Damn the wind. My 800 yard rifles are AR's. Just keep mashing the switch until you see the pink mist in the scope. :)

Not at today's ammo prices, no point wasting $0.50 bullets on $0.02 hoodlums, let them bastards get in close and get 'em on the first shot ;)

Edited by kingarmory
I'm very surprised that armed citizens are killing these idiots. I can't imagine leaving my home or business to be looted by the mob. I'd stay and fire on whoever tried to force entry into my property. Seems like all the good people of this town just fled and hoped the cops would watch their stuff?
  • Like 2

I'm very surprised that armed citizens are killing these idiots. I can't imagine leaving my home or business to be looted by the mob. I'd stay and fire on whoever tried to force entry into my property. Seems like all the good people of this town just fled and hoped the cops would watch their stuff?

It appears that way. They haven't happened down the wrong street yet, I'm sure there has to be some that will stand strong.

Maybe they know better than to wander down certain streets.

No, people of those streets are all out protesting. Shop owners probably do not live there and would not risk running the gauntlet to go protect their shops.

No, people of those streets are all out protesting. Shop owners probably do not live there and would not risk running the gauntlet to go protect their shops.

No, I was referring to the streets belonging to hard working, armed Americans. I assume these thugs must know which streets those are, because there'd be a lot of dead thugs otherwise.

Having close family friends who endured a devastating hurricane and the looting that followed, the looters learned quickly which areas to stay away from. They killed looters there frequently in the beginning.
  • Like 1

I posted this link in the other thread about what is going on.  When this all started, those guys were out front and armed to keep watch, and the looters just passed them by.  Makes sense, since even in large numbers mobs want soft targets to hit instead of defended ones.  Good luck finding any looters to take point when they would be the first ones dropped by an armed defender.

I would concur that some of those owners are from out of town and are getting out of the danger zone before the sun sets each day.  Also, I would imagine that with the proper insurance, they are less likely to put themselves in harms way to protect property and inventory that will be covered under their policy.

Guest kingarmory

Seems to be a lot of people with a lot of free time to spend looting and subscribing to racist BS spouted by the likes of Al Sharpton and Zero, probably with housing and whatnot subsidized by taxpayers.  Would think that passing a law that permanently ends welfare benefits for anyone caught looting would at least make these morons have something to lose by running around being lawless piles of fecal matter.

Seems to be a lot of people with a lot of free time to spend looting and subscribing to racist BS spouted by the likes of Al Sharpton and Zero, probably with housing and whatnot subsidized by taxpayers.  Would think that passing a law that permanently ends welfare benefits for anyone caught looting would at least make these morons have something to lose by running around being lawless piles of fecal matter.

I think permanently ending breathing benefits for anyone caught looting would be better. I believe that's the case under martial law?*

*Disclaimer: Do not rely on legal advice that may have come from movies ;)

Edited by tnguy
  • Like 1

I think permanently ending breathing benefits for anyone caught looting would be better. I believe that's the case under martial law?*

*Disclaimer: Do not rely on legal advice that may have come from movies ;)

Shooting people that desperately deserve it make's liberal heads explode. Best we can hope for is locking them up, so we can deal with their bad childhood experiences.

• Like 2
I would most certainly listen to the "victim's" amazing rap music. Sample: "With this Glock in your face And you betta not make a sound And I only like white men on my money [???] Those who are last shall be first, Whites on the bottom He musta walked up and unloaded because there was no stopping him Somebody else layin’ across the street, must be his partner Damn." Link for more NSFW - or much else for that matter http://soopermexican.com/2014/08/15/listen-to-mike-browns-very-explicit-rap-songs-featuring-drugs-drinking-and-murder/
  • Like 1