Zimmerman back in the news. :(

vontar

I'm not calling the accuser a liar but if there's no witnesses and it's his word against Zimmermans it just hearsay. If Zimmerman is acting like that it wont be long before he's jailed or someone shoots him. I wouldn't be shocked if some black vigilante doesn't get him some day, if he was smart he would get the hell out of Florida and move to Montana or somewhere with a low black population.

• Like 2

I'm not calling the accuser a liar but if there's no witnesses and it's his word against Zimmermans it just hearsay. If Zimmerman is acting like that it wont be long before he's jailed or someone shoots him. I wouldn't be shocked if some black vigilante doesn't get him some day, if he was smart he would get the hell out of Florida and move to Montana or somewhere with a low black population.

^This - No way I would stick around FL, no matter what his name will trigger news and somebody will try and make themselves famous.
  • Like 1

He does seem to have a target on his back, in more ways than one, and a black cloud that follows him around. Montana would do him well. I lived there for a while several years ago, and I loved it. Had a great time up there.

I've been to Yellowstone, only in that little sliver of Montana but mostly Wyoming. Beautiful part of the country, I would love it up there until about mid December to mid March. You could definatly lay low up there it seems.

He does seem to have a target on his back, in more ways than one, and a black cloud that follows him around. Montana would do him well. I lived there for a while several years ago, and I loved it. Had a great time up there.

He will remain an idiot, regardless of where he lives ...

Edited by No_0ne
  • Like 6
I’m surprised this idiot made it a week after the trial. I would guess the victim is telling the truth, I think Zimmerman has the attitude he is above the law. That will probably work out for him like it did for OJ; or worse when he crosses the wrong people.

I would assume pointing a gun at someone and threatening to shoot them is a felony in Florida. I wonder why he wasn’t arrested, or if he will be later.

I’m surprised this idiot made it a week after the trial. I would guess the victim is telling the truth, I think Zimmerman has the attitude he is above the law. That will probably work out for him like it did for OJ; or worse when he crosses the wrong people.

I would assume pointing a gun at someone and threatening to shoot them is a felony in Florida. I wonder why he wasn’t arrested, or if he will be later.

He's immune to arrest. That's why he keeps getting away with all this stuff. The problem is, people keep calling the police on him and then refuse to press charges. The police then have no choice but to let him go. So why bother calling the police to report him doing stupid **** if you're not going press charges? Stop wasting the LEO's time!

Dave

Edited by DaveS

We will see.
Zimmerman has a reputation for pulling guns on innocent people; that will probably be key in his downfall.

We'll see Dave. It's only a matter of time before he pulls his gun on the wrong person and they shove it where the sun don't shine, or shoots him one.

Dave

That guy on the tape didn't really seem to upset that someone threatened to shoot him, especially someone that had previously shot and killed another person.

Also don't think GZ is stupid enough to do that in a public place.

If I had to pick a side on that one without knowing everything, I'd hold my nose and pick GZ on this one.

• Like 2

there is absolutely no proof Zimmerman did anything illegal or really anything questionable here.

Maybe the accuser is a nut bag.  :shrug: 

I think it's more of GZ just being a target.  However, I do blame him for not being smart enough to avoid an altercation.

• Like 1
The accuser sounds like a liar TO ME. He was minding his own biz, "singing" along to some tunes, when GZ just snaps and threatens him with a gun? Sounds like his story is missing a lot of the escalation and doesn't sound feasible to me. That's not to say there hasn't been enough smoke to suspect fire where the post-Trayvon GZ is concerned. But the story presented doesn't ring true to me.
  • Like 1

We'll see Dave. It's only a matter of time before he pulls his gun on the wrong person and they shove it where the sun don't shine, or shoots him one.

Dave

Or both...........shove it where the sun don't shine and then pull the trigger...................jmho

• Like 1
[quote name="BigK" post="1189430" timestamp="1410630648"]The accuser sounds like a liar TO ME. He was minding his own biz, "singing" along to some tunes, when GZ just snaps and threatens him with a gun? Sounds like his story is missing a lot of the escalation and doesn't sound feasible to me.That's not to say there hasn't been enough smoke to suspect fire where the post-Trayvon GZ is concerned. But the story presented doesn't ring true to me.[/quote] Al sharptons check bounced after the cops showed up....