PSA Customer service????

Afternoon everyone. I purchased my complete lower and an optic from PSA in December and still can't get anyone to answer a phone or email. I bet I call 8-10 times a day and have sent 6 emails. They need an updated FFL liscence and I can't get anyone to verify that they have recieved it, my FFL has not heard back from them either. Anyone else purchase anything from them this Christmas season and having the same issues?

Afternoon everyone. I purchased my complete lower and an optic from PSA in December and still can't get anyone to answer a phone or email. I bet I call 8-10 times a day and have sent 6 emails. They need an updated FFL liscence and I can't get anyone to verify that they have recieved it, my FFL has not heard back from them either. Anyone else purchase anything from them this Christmas season and having the same issues?

Relatively normal. How did you know they needed updated FFL copy, they call you? Are you trying the FFL inquiry phone number at PSA?

The only FFL glitch I ever had with them (same deal, FFL had moved but not updated their license to new address), they eventually called me about the prob.

- OS

Fairly normal I'd say. I placed an order Xmas eve and just received a shipment notice from UPS. According to PSA my order is still processing and most likely will be for weeks after my order is actually in hand. I've had to contact them maybe 2-3 times for different reasons and I'd say they are one of the hardest companies to get ahold of, BUT dispite not returning call or emails they are good at addressing issues internally where it counts most.
I placed an order for a complete upper on 12/15 and received it 12/24. Suprised the heck outta me. Even after I recieved it, my order showed "processing" for a few days.

I ordered a complete lower build kit and some 6.8 mags Saturday,so we'll see how long they take. PSA posted on AR15.com that they are about 9-10 days behind.

I placed an order for a complete upper on 12/15 and received it 12/24. Suprised the heck outta me. Even after I recieved it, my order showed "processing" for a few days.

I've had repeated delivery notifications for items I had received months before, anything is possible with that part of their operation.

- OS

PSA has the some of the best prices that I have found anywhere. This could be because they save so much money by not hiring people to answer the phone or email. They also are pretty slow on shipping. Probably don't hire a lot of people in shipping saving more money. Despite these problems they have always managed to eventually get my items to me. As long as they keep sending my products at super low prices, I can live with them not having time to chit chat with me.

Relatively normal. How did you know they needed updated FFL copy, they call you? Are you trying the FFL inquiry phone number at PSA?

The only FFL glitch I ever had with them (same deal, FFL had moved but not updated their license to new address), they eventually called me about the prob.

- OS

\

I ordered on the 18th, got an email saying they needed updated info from my FFL on the 23rd. Called my FFL to have the send it to them that day. I have been trying to find out if the received it because they never responded to the FFL or me. I am just amazed that a company can stay in business with no phone or email support for customers. I have called both numbers. The compliance number was busy all day and the other number just asked for you to put in the extension of the person you are trying to reach. 

Edited by XxthejuicexX

\

I ordered on the 18th, got an email saying they needed updated info from my FFL on the 23rd. Called my FFL to have the send it to them that day. I have been trying to find out if the received it because they never responded to the FFL or me. I am just amazed that a company can stay in business with no phone or email support for customers. I have called both numbers. The compliance number was busy all day and the other number just asked for you to put in the extension of the person you are trying to reach. 

They'll eventually get back in touch if there's still a glitch, otherwise I'd assume you're in rotation for having it shipped.

They stay in biz, indeed thrive, because in general nobody can touch their better deals day in and day out.

- OS

They'll eventually get back in touch if there's still a glitch, otherwise I'd assume you're in rotation for having it shipped.

They stay in biz, indeed thrive, because in general nobody can touch their better deals day in and day out.

- OS

Oh yeah the prices were amazing. I got a complete pistol lower with free shipping for 139.00 and the Bushnell TR25 for 50.00 with free shipping. Just lack of customer service surprises me. 

I placed an order on the 22nd (not a firearm) and got a shipping notice yesterday.

I ordered a pistol from them a couple years ago.  I sent the FFL stuff and never got any sort of response from them... until my FFL called a couple weeks later and said it was here.  As Eray said, they don't pay an army of people to man the phones and answer email.  Relax, you'll get it. 

Got a shipping notice last night at 7:16 saying my order shipped. Looked into it and it's currently being shipped to Minnesota....... Hell, I give up. I have everything for my pistol but the lower.

Well, I hear Minnesota is nice this time of year..  ;) 

I ordered an upper and BCG on 12/26.  I am still waiting on a "shipped" e-mail or tracking number.  It is really frustrating because all of the parts from other vendors were delivered in a timely manner, but I can't work on my build any more till the upper comes in.  

They have cheap prices for good products. If you're like me, and just can't tolerate their totally crappy CS, just pay a little more at one of the better vendors. I ordered from them once, and never have again. 

Everybody on TGO has good luck with them. Just don't get in a hurry. If you want a lower receiver to ship TODAY, I'm betting Joebob will fix you right up. Theyu have never failed to ship same day with me.

If you want good customer service and a great price, try Anderson Mfg.

If you can overlook the customer service, Palmetto State is great as well. You WILL get your stuff, and you will get a great price. Don't expect much else.

Edited by gregintenn
  • Like 1

Minnesota and Murfreesboro both start with "M" so that's pretty close... :hiding:  

We did get snow this morning too.... it's getting even closer to being the same thing. I sent PSA a message on facebook stating that I see they update their FB page pretty often and wanted to check and see if I could get an update on my order becuase the phone and email comuniaction sucks. They sent a message back saying "We are passing your info along to the online order fulfillment guys, and hopefully they will be in touch soon with an update". Wonder if the fact the sent a complete lower to a residence in Minnesota helped them respong quickly?

I just got an email saying my package is shipping out today. I ordered on the 26th I believe. 

I don't recall ever getting an email from them about anything. My stuff just ramdomly shows up.

I remember JG sales operating under the same philosophy.

I don't recall ever getting an email from them about anything. My stuff just ramdomly shows up.

In the last year and a half or so, I've only gotten the UPS notice. From UPS, not PSA.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot